Proud Member
Donations
$23.00
Hey guys!

Just to let you know:

1) haven't listened to any of the snippets

2) haven't watched Wembley "APOM"

3) haven't watched Wembley "HN"

But: I'm reading every single post in every single thread, from morning 'till evening (@work & @home)...
You can easily imagine a nervous excited (all positive) wreck i am.

Is there someone out there joining me on my self-imposed journey of torture?
And is there someone having an idea how to keep strong till the "respective street dates" (mine is on friday)...

I'm keeping me over water with "Don't Be Messin'", the official trailer & the 12 mins of Bad Tour '89 LA footage...

Ha ha, I couldn't resist APOM but other than that, I'm with you. I'm expecting some heavy delay on the deluxe collector's edition though. The silence from Sony worries me. So I'm not sure how long I can keep this up. Good luck, hang in there!

Hats off for staying strong. I personally couldn't resist longer than an hour:cheeky:

Stay strong, you are nearly there:chillin:

I tried, it didn't work out too well for me lol.

I haven't listened to any of the demos, at least purposely. I haven't heard "dont be messin round"...but I did hear a brief playing of "al copone" on MJ Tunes...once I realized what it was I turned it off lol. I played about a minute of the APOM video before turning it off, and I attempted the same with Human Nature. But once I saw the posts here I gave in and watched the whole thing.

As a whole, I think I've done a pretty good job of avoiding everything up to this point. It's difficult but I want as much of the full experience when I have everything in my hands as possible. If they release any more video clips I might check them briefly, but not the full thing as I did with Human Nature. It didn't help that I absoultly love Human Nature live.

As much as I enjoy the previews and such, I kind of miss the anticipation of having the physical copy in your hand. Showcases the pros and cons of having so much access in this age. Which is why I continue to try to hold off. Kudos to you and others for holding on!

THX for the encouragement ;-)

I'm also expecting a long wait for my Bad 'leather' Case.

So i guess i have no choice...
Doin' it old school, i'll go to the music store on friday & buy the 3+1 set on top of my order..
..that little pretty BLACK BOX...

In addition.. on friday is my last day of work - 3 weeks of holiday will follow.
Just me, my wife & ...that little pretty BLACK BOX...

@scorpio

I completely understand you ;-)
I experienced your situation way too oft...
And i don't know how i'm managing it that it is working until now...
The 12 LA minutes keep me stoked. When i feel my resistance leaving i watch this clip and i'm feeling much better ;-)
It's like methadone to a heroin junky...

Listening 2 'Fly away' at the moment. MJ's version follows Rebbies: He is SO MUCH better it's unbelievable. Though i also love Rebbies take..

1) haven't listened to any of the snippets

2) haven't watched Wembley "APOM"

3) haven't watched Wembley "HN"
Me either. I just watched HN. :D So, I'm with you! won't listen to the snippets until I get my copy!

just stay away from anything that has potential of giving you spoilers :smilerolleyes:

When I saw this thread I thought it was about Superfly Sister and/or MJ's views on sex. :lol:

I'm with you. I did listen to Don't Be Messin' when it was released, but have so far been able to resist the snippets and clips. Wanna do it the old-fashioned way and make a big deal out of the release.

I am resisting to hear the new songs snippets.I did watch HN and APOM though, since they don't mean as much to me as the songs.And ofc. did listen to DBMA.

Good. I am holding off too. I have not listened to anything, but I read the threads. I am waiting for the official day so I can act like a little kid opening gifts.

You are a very strong person! I never even tried to stick it out :p

Keep up the good work! All I'm gonna say is that when you finally hear the new songs/see the concert, you will be VERY happy :)

I only watched about 30 seconds of APOM and HN WITHOUT sound, just to to look at the picture quality. Even without sound its fun to watch! I accidentally heard 4 seconds of DBMA while watching fan footage of the Spike Lee Bad 25 premier, during the credits of the film. I try to stick it out, cause I want to experience the magic in the best quality possible :woohoo:

It never occurred to me to even try to stick it out. :D

I have no self control when it comes to Michael. :rollin:

I am resisting to hear the new songs snippets.I did watch HN and APOM though, ......And ofc. did listen to DBMA.

Same here. I have not heard any snippets of the new songs except DBMA which I purchased and listen on a daily basis. I am waiting to to get my package to listen to all those unreleased tracks that you have heard here in this thread. From what I read on these threads I'm hopeful that I will be very, very happy as you guys are right now.:D

I did everything i could to hold out on listening out to the leaks of the songs...but....i....just....couldnt.... hahahahah

Thats the power of mj for ya :smoothcriminal:

Unfortunately I failed because I listened to Price of Fame and Al Capone (more than once too :eek:). I also watched HN & APOM, but I don't feel as guilty about that. Wasn't even planning on resisting those. However, I'm not going to listen to or watch anything else. I think I can handle it until I get my DVD & CDS :ph34r:

Oh my god.. This day is hard! The hardest until now!
All these streams, all these leaks, all the excitement...

But i will pull thru and won't give in!

(On a very little side note: There is the iphone presentation ahead & maybe, just maybe, it will distract me a little bit...)

Just received a shipment notification...

BAD25 DELUXE COLLECTORS EDITION is on it's way to it's new owner!
My BAD25 suitcase is coming: YEEEAAAAHHH!

So, no major delay this time around.

Now the excitement is really through the roof -TENSE EAGER ANXIOUS- whatever i almost can't keep myself together...

I watched APOM and HN, listened to the french radio and DBMA, so I've seen a little but everything else will wait until the 17th, or if I'm lucky Saturday :D

Seen Another Part of Me, Listened to the Al Capone snippet, but not going to watch or listen to anything else.

So far, I've bought and listened to the IJCSLU single with DBM, heard the remixes and watched APOM and Human Nature. That's it. Hope I'll manage to contain myself until the release date!

Argh, this is painfull! This afternoon I've held the deluxe edition, the 2 cd and dvd in my hands at the recordstore. Still no news on my order from mj.com and all I've seen is APOM. This is tough!

Oh you guys are in for a treat, believe me ;)

THX! Can't wait for it!
Personally I KNEW IT'LL BE GREAT...

But it makes me happy that virtually EVERYBODY seems to enjoy this release!
I never experienced such an unisono excitement in on this site. I'm genuinely happy about it!

And what can i tell you:

I just ripped BAD25 CD 2 to my iTunes Collection - lossless of course.
And i haven't turned it on yet! Bought a bottle of californian red wine for the occasion & will wait for my wife to come home, before i'll blast the ish out of my sound system!

The new stuff is one (1) click away from my ears...
And i don't do it! Masochism or smthg???

At the moment i can't say anything...

I'm just... He blows me away again & again & again! He always does it, simply, with one snap of a finger...

Those songs are all great songs... I can't & won't decide which one i love most of them...

My wife asks: How can it be, he hasn't released this songs in his lifetime!. She's a BIG 80's fan and she thinks the songs are the BOMB!
Her favorite: Al Capone.

I gotta say i love MJ's fast & 'agressive' songs. But 'I'm so blue' is JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Argh, this is painfull! This afternoon I've held the deluxe edition, the 2 cd and dvd in my hands at the recordstore. Still no news on my order from mj.com and all I've seen is APOM. This is tough!

Awww man :hug: dont worry im sure its on its way just gotta wait a lil longer

I haven't watched or listened to anything. You Rock My World made me quite resistant. When that song was released early I listened to it and the over talking DJ ruined it. When it was officially released I always "heard" the over talking DJ so I am cured. No more early listening/watching.

I haven't even been tempted to watch or listen to anything...cuz if I did it would take away ALOT of the excitement when I finally receive it. And now that I had to order the 3cds/1dvd pack instead of the collectors box...which ended up coming to $250 in the checkout, because of the huge postage price, which I do not have the money to pay...I need to at least have all the songs to hear for the first time to still make it 100% exciting!

Back