This Is It DVD - POLL.

What is the case with you?

• I bought the DVD but never watched it/opened it.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • I bought the DVD and watched it once.

Votes: 38 21.6%
  • I bought the DVD and watched it many times.

Votes: 114 64.8%
  • I didn't buy the DVD, I only saw the movie in the cinema.

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • I didn't buy the DVD and I've never watched the movie even at the cinema.

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Same here.(Re purchasing but not watching...missed the 'quote'). Bought DVD and BD as I wanted to have them to keep (I know most of what's on them...its seared into my brain from 12 cinema showings). The main feature ending is unbearable and I know I couldn't bring myself to turn it off before the end.

I bought it and watched it many times.. esp. the special features like the audition process and people remembering Michael :)

i love the movie so i wacht the dvd many time:i love to see Michael happy:)

First wachted it in cinema, then bought it on DVD and watched the extras and some parts of the movie itself.

Watched it twice in theaters and a couple times at home

Oh, Oh, just came from Best Buy and saw they had something new: 3 versions of TII with a different 3D Backstage Pass replica inside each. Version 1 is red, Version 2 is green and 3 is purple. I bought all three versions. They were $34.99 each. I will add this to my MJ collection, so here is another crazy person buying more TII copies.

i only watched my copy once because I already watched that movie too many times.

I still don't like how threatened felt "downgraded" compared to the theatrical version.

Considering watching TII again, but my DVD player is broken :(

i saw the movie in the theater. i bought the DVD the day it came out, watched it about halfway through...then never watched it again. no particular reason other than laziness.

I bought it but still haven't been able to watch it yet. I did see TII in theaters and thought it was wonderful and moving, but haven't been able to watch the DVD yet. I'm afraid it'll make me too upset, but I will watch it soon.

I love This Is It because you get to see the amazing amount of thought and hard work that goes into an MJ production. Michael was still at the top of his game!

I saw it 3 times in the cinema, bought the DVD, watched a couple of times and then couldn't touch it again for months and STILL haven't :(

Three times at the theatre (first with a friend, then with family and then alone 'cos I had a crappy day), and I bought both DVD and Blu-Ray. I've watched it several times at home... It does break my heart a little every time, but I just want to see him, you know?

I bought blue-ray.
but I watched it only once.
because 'THIS IS IT' makes me feel sad?and cry...

I saw it the day it was released in the cinema with my best friend then bought it on Blu-Ray and have watched it three times since I bought it I think. It's the only Blu-Ray I own :)

I bought the dvd but I have yet to watch it. I just can't seem to handle watching. I got the cd version for a Christmas present in 2009 and I only ever listen to it once. And that was the night when I had gotten it.

First, I didn't watch in the cinema. I bought the DVD when it came out, but i was so scared to watch it (which is why I didn't watch it in the cinema), it wasn't until a year after I bought it that I watched it. One day a friend of mine convinced me to watch it, saying how great it was and stuff. So I finally watched it and I'm glad I did. And I have watched it many time since

Back