Thome

jrsfan

Proud Member
Good article from Kasume on Thome:

http://www.originalprop.com/blog/20...ns-auctions-sale-of-michael-jackson-property/

In The News: Colony Capital May “Throw Their Hat Into The Ring” To Stop Julien’s Auctions Sale of Michael Jackson Property

March 30, 2009 by Jason DeBord

Fox 411′s Roger Freidman, who has been out in front with the developments concerning Julien’s Auctions event and Michael Jackson’s efforts to stop it, today reports that Colony Capital may also take steps to halt the sale of Jackson’s personal property and memorabilia.
Dr. Tohme Tohme, President of Michael Jackson’s MJJ Productions, signed an agreement with Julien’s Auctions in July 2008 consigning all personal property left at Jackson’s Neverland Ranch to public sale. Darren Julien and staff inventoried and moved the property offsite and prepared for the promotional exhibition and subsequent auction, currently scheduled for April 22-25 in Beverly Hills.
Earlier this month, in conjunction with the announcement of his concert tour, Jackson objected to the sale of his property and MJJ Productions filed suit in Los Angeles against Julien’s Auctions to stop the auction.
Full details can be found in prior Original Prop Blog coverage:

Today, Fox News reports that Colony Capital may get involved in the dispute, based on their having purchased Neverland Ranch last year to prevent foreclosure.
An excerpt from FoxNews.com and Freidman’s story (see “Jacko’s Dad Still Wants Piece of Pie”):
Meanwhile, conversations will take place this week among all the parties involved in the auction of the contents of Jackson’s Neverland ranch. Jackson and his manager, Tohme R. Tohme, signed papers last summer authorizing the auction. It was only as the date drew near that they recanted, and now claim they didn’t understand what they were getting into. The auction is set for the last week of April.
Now I’m told that Colony Capital LLC may throw their hat into the ring and file to stop the auction as well. Colony is Jackson’s financial partner in the ranch, and would like to sell it. A deal is on the table – as reported here first – but it includes all the memorabilia taken for auction.
And the auction plans proceed apace. Last week, Julien’s Auctions put on display some of the best items at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York. Hundreds of fans came for a gander at Jackson’s stuff. Stopping the auction is still possible but it would be like putting a genie back in its bottle.
Based on an article published by Freidman on FoxNews.com a little more than a year ago, when Neverland Ranch was originally subject to foreclosure, it appears that personal property left at Neverland was also subject to seizure at that time:
Michael Jackson’s Neverland Foreclosed; Auction Date Set
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
By Roger Friedman

Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch is set be sold at auction on March 19.
Jackson received word Monday from Financial Title Company, the trustee, that unless he pays off $24,525,906.61 by that date, a public auction will go forward in Santa Barbara, Calif., in front of the county courthouse.
It’s not just the house either. When Neverland is auctioned, it will include everything: all personal property inside, all fixtures and appliances, furniture, and “all merry go round type devices,” any rides, games. The auction literally includes every single thing that is or isn’t nailed down.
At this point, Jackson may just let the auction proceed. He hasn’t been at Neverland since June 30, 2005, when he departed for Bahrain. No one lives there, the animals in the zoo are all gone, the rides are either sold or shut down.
Financially, Jackson remains in no position to cure his dilemma. Even though he refinanced his $300 million loan from Fortress Investments with help from Sony Music, HSBC and Barclays Bank, the Neverland loan was not part of that deal. Fortress would clearly like to get out of the Jackson business altogether now, so selling at auction is their answer.
What if no one comes up with a decent bid? Fortress will likely take possession and list the property with a Santa Barbara real estate broker. Neverland could be marketed as a corporate retreat. Or perhaps a very wealthy new owner will show up and make a fire sale pitch.
But an era is about to end forever: Jackson, who brought this on himself, is about to lose one of his two biggest assets. All that will remain after that will be his song publishing interests, and they are leveraged into the next millennium.
More to come…
Below is the Financial Title Company – Notice of Trustee’s Sale document:
In May 2008, a representative for Michael Jackson issued a press release about Jackson selling the note for Neverland Ranch to Colony Capital (see BusinessWire):
Neverland Ranch Note Sold to Colony Capital
LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Michael Jackson today announced that the foreclosure sale of his Neverland Ranch property scheduled for this week has been cancelled by Colony Capital, LLC, which just acquired the existing loan on Neverland Ranch from an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group. Mr. Jackson said, “I am pleased with recent developments involving Neverland Ranch and I am in discussions with Colony and Tom Barrack with regard to the Ranch and other matters that would allow me to focus on the future.”
As reported last week, Tohme Tohme signed the Consignment Agreement with Julien’s Auction in July 2008.
In November 2008, “Sycamore Valley Ranch Co. LLC” was reported as a joint venture between Colony Capital, LLC and Michael Jackson (see USA Today), with Jackson transfering the deed to the property to that new entity (an affiliate of Colony Capital):
Michael Jackson gives Neverland to corporation
Posted 11/13/2008 2:57 PM
By Robert Jablon, Associated Press Writer
LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson has given up title to his Neverland ranch, transferring the deed to a company he partly controls.
The singer filed a grant deed on the ranch Monday that makes the new owner an entity called the Sycamore Valley Ranch Co. LLC, Tom Pearson of the Santa Barbara County clerk-recorder’s office said Wednesday.
Sycamore Valley Ranch Co. is a joint venture between Jackson and an affiliate of Colony Capital LLC, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction who was not authorized to speak on the record and requested anonymity.
The person could not say what would become of the 2,500-acre property in the bucolic, oak-studded hills of Santa Barbara County’s wine country, 120 miles northwest of Los Angeles.
A call to an attorney for Jackson, L. Londell McMillan, was not immediately returned Wednesday.
Jackson had gone into default on the $24.5 million he owes on the property and had faced foreclosure before Colony Capital bailed him out earlier this year by purchasing his loan.
Pearson said the deed did not indicate who owns Sycamore.
A listing on the California secretary of state’s Web site says the company filed with the state in June. It does not identify its owners, but the company has the same Century City address as Colony Capital LLC.
Colony Capital is a Los Angeles-based real estate investment company run by billionaire Tom Barrack. It owns several properties in Las Vegas, including the Las Vegas Hilton.
The property was called Sycamore Valley Ranch before Jackson bought it in 1988 and began turning it into a miniature amusement park with a zoo, Ferris wheel, roller coaster and other rides.
At the height of his popularity, the superstar invited thousands of children to play on the grounds.
He renamed the ranch after the mythical land of Peter Pan and set about creating the magical childhood experiences he said his career as a child star had denied him.
“It’s like stepping into Oz,” he once said of Neverland. “Once you come in the gates, the outside world does not exist.”
Jackson has struggled to pay his debts since his financial empire began to crumble following his arrest in 2003 on charges that he molested a 13-year-old boy at the ranch. He has not been seen in the Los Olivos area since a jury acquitted him of all charges, and recent aerial photos show the ranch falling into disrepair.
Per a Roger Freidman report a few weeks ago, a buyer for Sycamore Valley (the renamed Neverland Ranch) has materialized, but they want the former contents of the estate as well (which are obviously the same items slated for auction with Julien’s that are currently under dispute).
The estimate for the Julien’s sale is $10 million to $20 million. The amount reportedly on the table for Neverland Ranch is enough to payback the $23.5 million Colony Capital note as well as net Michael Jackson several million dollars.
Full details on this part of the story can be found at FoxNews.com: Neverland Sale in Negotiations
Friedman has also delved into the role of Dr. Tohme Tohme in these events, as found in another article: Jacko’s Mystery Manager Revealed
Given Tohme Tohme’s business relationships with both Michael Jackson (as manager and President of MJJ Productions) and Colony Capital (a client of Mr. Tohme’s TRW Advertising), it will be interesting to see if there are any further developments and complications with the scheduled auction. At the time of this writing, Mr. Tohme’s TRW Advertising (Tohme, Rogich, & Weller) website appears to be offline (see www.trw-adv.com).
Per the Los Angeles Superior Court of California – County of Los Angeles Case Summary, the next two scheduled hearing for MJJ PRODUCTIONS INC VS JULIENS AUCTION HOUSE LLC ET AL are currently listed as April 3rd and April 15th (one week in advance of the April 22nd start date for the auction).
Status of the online bidding service provider to be used for the auction, should it proceed, remains uncertain with no public developments since the last updates.

jrsfan

Proud Member
Another article from Kasume:

Michael Jackson's Neverland Auction Cancelled

By Randall Roberts, Tue., Apr. 14 2009 @ 4:43PM

0diggsdigg

Randall RobertsThe golden idols, freaky statues and surreally disturbing aesthetic of Michael Jackson will remain as one.
The Associated Press is reporting that the impending auction of Michael Jackson's Neverland holdings and memorabilia is off. The two sides had been arguing for the past month about whether the auction, which Jackson's production company pursued and contractually obliged itself to, would go on. Seems there was some sort of miscommunication, and Jackson sued to put a halt to the proceedings.
Writes the AP:

Specific terms were not disclosed. But in short, Jackson keeps his things, while Julien's keeps its exhibition, which was open to the public and originally meant to promote next week's sale.
"There was so much interest from so many of Jackson's fans that instead of putting the items in the hands of private collectors, Dr. Tohme and Julien's Auction House have made arrangements that will allow the collection to be shared with and enjoyed by Jackson's fans for many years to come," read a joint statement from Jackson spokesman Dr. Tohme R. Tohme and auction organizer Darren Julien.
West Coast Sound, then, got a boatload of awesome images at the press preview yesterday, and saw some stuff that totally creeped us out. We'll be sharing more in coming days. As well, expect some great video.
Erin Broadley's slideshow of Michael Jackson memorabilia from Monday's press opening.
West Coast Sound's creepy portraits of dummies and heads and weird stuff at the Neverland Auction from Monday's press opening.

mjsdot

Proud Member
I read somewhere a few months ago that Thome had bought a new house just a few weeks after MJ died for about $5.9mil without selling his other house,so cash I think.

Im sure a link was provided showing the document proving this. But now I cant find it and cant remember where I even saw it.

Can anyone help me out with this.

jrsfan

Proud Member
I read somewhere a few months ago that Thome had bought a new house just a few weeks after MJ died for about $5.9mil without selling his other house,so cash I think.

Im sure a link was provided showing the document proving this. But now I cant find it and cant remember where I even saw it.

Can anyone help me out with this.

:flowers:Here it is - research from TinaG:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91034
link to the thread

OK, I was doing some Googling, looking for some information on the invisible man, Tohme Tohme (sure seems invisble anyway). Came across an obituary for someone named James Hiller, whose daughter is Wendy Tohme:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/the...&pid=141426589

Surviving are a son, Wayne Hiller and wife, Nancy, Scranton; a daughter, Wendy Tohme and husband, Dr. Tohme Tohme, Los Angeles; a brother, Robert Hiller, Scranton; four grandchildren, Joanna Hiller, Scranton; Andrea Hiller, Scranton; Ramez Tohme, Los Angeles; and Tarek Tohme, Los Angeles; nieces, nephews and cousins.

So, if that Dr. Tohme Tohme is THE Dr. Tohme Tohme, then his wife is named Wendy...
Then I did a search for Tohme and Wendy Tohme and found a real estate listing for a multimillion dollar house they purchased...on July 14, 2009. $5,800,000 to be exact--just 19 days after MJ's death. I find that interesting...if that is indeed THE Tohme Tohme.

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/p...e_canyon_road/

some more from Dang Inc:

Good hunting 99......especially being how little info is out there on Tohme. BTW he isnt a Dr, he admitted that to Roger Friedman once.

Didnt Michael ask Tohme to look after $5M for him? Then Tohme returned it later?

If you search for Wendy Tohme on Google you find this page Amazon wish list:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1YDKQ758PWMCO

jrsfan

Proud Member
From Muzik:
http://muzikfactorytwo.blogspot.com/2011/02/did-michael-hire-leonard-rowe-as-his.html

DID MICHAEL HIRE LEONARD ROWE AS HIS MANAGER?

Since late 2007, Thome Ramez Tohme had been Michael Jackson's business manager and he stated, weeks after Michael's death, that he was still Michael's manager.

Frank Dileo claims
Michael hired him as his manager in March 2009.

Leonard Rowe insists
Michael hired him to be his manager and he has a letter dated March 25, 2009 to substantiate his claim. On March 27, a Press Release was issued, from what appears to be by Michael Jackson, announcing Rowe's appointment as his business manager.

Both Frank Dileo and Leonard Rowe entries into Michael's life and their mutually excusive claims to be his manager closely relates to the AllGood Entertainment Jackson Family Concert deal.

Leonard Rowe’s dealings with Michael Jackson in 2007 involved him forcing Michael into a project that Michael had stated he wasn’t interested. When Rowe entered into MJ’s life in 2009, it involved another project, AllGood Entertainment Jackson Family Show which Michael had said was NOT interested.

In a convoluted turn of events, AllGood first enlisted Frank Dileo to convince Michael. When Dileo wasn’t producing results, AllGood enlisted Leonard Rowe who enlisted Katherine and Joe Jackson. AEG who wanted Michael for their own dealings felt threatened that Michael would cancel O2 Tour. After all, Katherine Jackson had the power to make Michael do things that he had refused to do in the first place and she was on AllGood’s side. So Randy Phillips brought in Frank Dileo to control Michael. Dileo was NOT hired by Michael as his manager although THEY want the media and public to believe so. Dileo was brought in by AEG as ‘outside counsel’ and he was taking orders from Randy Phillips.

You may read about Frank Dileo claim to be Michael’s manager here. This blogpost will solely focus on Leonard Rowe's claim as Michael's manager.

In 2007, LiveNation cancelled Janet's Tour. She called Leonard Rowe because her band members had blocked their summer time for the tour and they would miss income. Janet asked Rowe if he could promote a 20 concert Tour.

“I did not believe that she had the drawing power to tour” wrote Leonard Rowe
in his book. So he enlisted Michael’s help. “I am going to fly to Las Vegas, talk to Michael and see if I can get him to get back with the brothers and tour. If he agrees to do that, you can be the opening act” Rowe told Janet.

Leonard Rowe, Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon, Tito & Janet met up at Rebbie’s home then went to Michael’s home unannounced. They told the security guard at Michael’s home that they were there to see Michael. The guard went in to inform Michael. The guard returned and asked each of them to write their names on a piece of paper so Michael could know exactly who was at his door. After 15 minutes, guard returned and led them to Michael.

“I told him that we want him to reunite with his brothers and tour in America. Michael said “I just can’t do it right now. I have other things I am planning and working on.” We stayed there for a few others trying to persuade him. I could tell that Michael was becoming irritable so we decided to leave” Rowe wrote.

“About two months later I flew back to Las Vegas, hoping I could persuade him. I waited about 10 minutes for Michael’s security guard to come down. When he arrived, he said “you’ve just missed Michael, let me try to get him on the phone”. He called Michael and told him that I was at the house. Michael told him to ask me if I could come back tomorrow, I told him I could not come back tomorrow because I had to fly back to Atlanta but I would return in a few days."

Leonard Rowe asked R Kelley to tour with Janet, parties agreed. Later, Janet changed her mind about touring with R Kelley, thinking that R Kelly would steal the spotlight. Rowe proceeded to touring with R Kelley.

In the first 8 chapters of his book, Leonard Rowe laments about how black promoters are discriminated against in the Entertainment Industry but when given the opportunity, Rowe failed the artists that gave him a chance. R Kelley had to sue Rowe for nonpayment from the tour proceedings. The case was settled out of court on April 09, 2009, R Kelly was awarded $3.4 million.

"I agreed to let Leonard Rowe promote my tour because he convinced me that he was an underdog who deserved a chance to prove himself" -R Kelly

Ne-Yo who was dropped out of the Tour after 2 months also litigated Leonard Rowe for $700,000. The case was settled out of the court in September 2008.

November 27, 2008 Dileo & Allgood signed a binder agreement, in which Dileo promised that Michael, Janet & the Jacksons would perform a concert in Texas on July 03, 2010 to be taped & marketed as Internet pay-per-view.

The agreement mandated that AllGood would pay Dileo $150,000 non-refundable commission in order for Dileo to get Michael to put HIS signature on the Contract. AllGood was hesitant to pay Dileo, considering his fraudulent history of conning promoters.

AllGood offered to pay Dileo AFTER he produces a contract with Michael's signature, Dileo declined to move forward without the $150,000.

AllGood was hearing whispers from insiders that Michael was in talks with AEG for a Summer Tour in London. With time of the essence, AllGood gave up on Dileo and approached to Leonard Rowe on January 23 2009.

Leonard Rowe enlisted the help of Katherine and Joe Jackson. Joe was on board with the Family Tour deal from its inception. As a matter of fact it was JOE who suggested to Patrick Allocco that he should visit with "Michael's manager" Frank Dileo to negotiate the deal.

Katherine, Joe, Leonard Rowe, Terry Harvey and Patrick Allocco (president of AllGood Entertainment) whom I will collectively refer to as Jackson Camp from here on, felt that people from AEG's Camp isolated and controlled Michael. To gain leverage, Jackson Camp decided that it would be instrumental to get Leonard Rowe to become Michael’s manager.

AEG et al was fully aware of the power struggle. After they were notified that Rowe was hired as Michael's manager and Rowe was beginning to meddle in AEG deal on Michael's behalf, they counteracted and retained Frank Dileo as Michael's manager.

Roger Friedman reported that Joe & Rowe asked for his help for the coup d'état.

"According to sources at Jackson’s home, this pair kept pounding on Michael’s door until he let them in. They wouldn’t give up until Michael signed something. Joe Jackson evidently said to Michael “I’m broke and it’s your fault.Timing of this is interesting. It was the same weekend when the pair issued a press release announcing they were now Michael’s managers. (They weren’t)!

"They called yours truly to enlist my help in overtaking AEG Live and wresting control of Michael’s money. I declined. I have the phone record to prove that they called me one week before all this started, on March 18th at 3:40pm. We spoke for four minutes. Joe said “I have Leonard Rowe right here” and started squawking that they were going to take over Michael’s shows."
-Roger Friedman

Katherine Jackson was the one and only person who have influence over Michael to get him to do things that he had initially declined. She has utilized her influence many times throughout Michael's life.

Katherine talked to Michael several times upon Rowe and Joe's directives.

March 22 at 11:00pm, Michael and Leonard Rowe had a phone conversation and Michael told Rowe that he would consider hiring him as his manager.

March 23, 2009 Leonard Rowe had his attorney draft a letter of direction for Michael to sign. The letter was dated March 25 2009.

March 26, a Press Release was issued, announcing Rowe's appointment.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_h6DQy1-QmbM/TKU0pFUsmqI/AAAAAAAAAh0/kNjut1AhnkA/s1600/RowePressRelease.bmp
</td></tr> </tbody></table>&#65279;&#65279;

THOUGH IT SOUNDED LIKE, MICHAEL HAD ISSUED THIS PRESS RELEASE, HE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF IT AND IT WAS NOT AUTHORISED BY HIM.

Jackson Camp had issued the Press Release without Michael&#8217;s knowledge. Michael was furious and he stopped taking calls from Leonard Rowe.

April 02, 2009 Celebrity Access published an article titled "Will Michael Jackson's Real Manager Please Stand Up?"

"Rowe Entertaintment appears to have sparked a controversy after they issued a press release, announcing that Leonard Rowe was going to be assuming management duties for the prodigal King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Sources close to the matter have told CelebrityAccess that Rowe had joined forces with Michael Jackson's father Joseph Jackson to convince Michael to let them assume handling the artist's business affairs.

On the other side of the issue, Frank Dileo maintains that Rowe's press release was less than factual and that they manage Jackson. However, AEG's Randy Phillips told CelebrityAccesss that they have been working with Dr. Tohme in connection with all of Michael Jackson's dates."

April 02 2009, Patrick Allocco of AllGood Entertainment spoke to Katherine on the phone for 45 minutes, requesting that she convince Michael about Leonard Rowe. Joe asked Katherine that if she can't convince Michael, she should talk him into a meeting with Joe and Leonard Rowe just to talk.

April 06, 2009, to respond to unceasing media inquiries, Rowe&#8217;s spokesperson,
Cataunya Ransom released a statement:

"At this time Legendary Promoter Leonard Rowe has no comment relating to Michael Jackson&#8217;s representation."

April 14, 2009 at 7:00 AM, Joe Jackson and Leonard Rowe went to Michael&#8217;s home.

Michael didn&#8217;t have any relationship with his family after he returned from Bahrain so this was the first time Joe was seeing his son in years. It wasn&#8217;t an emotional reunion between father and son but a business meeting aimed to impose Michael into hiring Leonard Rowe as his manager.

&#8220;Let me say my peace&#8221; Joe started. He went onto explain how there was too much control over Michael by people surrounding him, AEG in particular, and that Leonard Rowe was a family friend and that Michael should hire him to oversee his business affairs.

Rowe had brought the letter of direction that his attorney had prepared, dated March 25. The date wasn't changed and it was signed by Michael on April 14.

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Click on image to enlarge</td></tr> </tbody></table>

In his Raffless Van Exel Interview, Frank Dileo bluntly lied about many things but there is one thing that he was right on the money about: Michael signed the letter, appointing Rowe only because Joe was looking over his shoulder.
Upon revising the letter of direction, you will see that Michael made amendments on it. The letter state that &#8220;Leonard Rowe is my authorized representative in all matters concerning my endeavors in the Entertainment industry <strike>and any other of my endeavors as he may be assigned by me</strike>&#8221;. Michael stressed that it applies to &#8220;financial overseeing ONLY&#8221;. Michael added &#8220;pertaining to finances and the O2 Shows in London. This can be revoked at any time.&#8221;

Michael did NOT appoint Rowe as his business manager. He authorised Rowe only to oversee his finances regarding the O2 Tour. He signed this letter to stop the incessant badgering by Katherine & Joe.

Michael had a habit of making promises, even if he wasn't confortable with it. He would then have one of his handlers recant his promise later. In this case, it was Frank Dileo. I confirmed with a source from the Jackson Camp that Michael indeed asked Dileo to meet with Rowe.

To penetrade into Michael's fort, Jackson Camp came up with a Plan B.

Joe insisted that Leonard Rowe and Katherine Jackson move into Michael's home. Katherine declined, stating that she didn't want to intrude into Michael's privacy. This is the reason
Joe blamed Katherine for Michael's death.

Leonard Rowe in his book and Jacksons in interviews refer to an "intervention". They did NOT organize any intervention! An intervention is set up and carefully executed by an Intervention specialist. There is an elaborate method to an Intervention. It is planned out of concern for the loved one. A plan to take control of Michael hardly constitutes as an "intervention".

Jackson Camp wanted to move in Katherine and Rowe to gain control over Michael, NOT because they were concerned over Michael's health.

Katherine, Joe and Rowe saw Michael at a meeting on May 15 2009, Michael's health or an Intervention wasn't on the agenda of the meeting.

It was imperative for the Jackson Camp that Leonard Rowe was Michael's manager so they can talk him into performing the Family Concert. Leonard Rowe signed a contract with AllGood in February. The contract omnisciently predicted IN FEBRUARY 2009 that Rowe may be hired as Michael's manager. I will post the Rowe-AllGood contract in another post.

It was imperative for AEG Camp to insert Frank Dileo as Michael's manager so they may continue to control him as it benefits their agenda.

Michael did NOT hire NEITHER DILEO NOR ROWE as his manager. The pair were inserted by 2 companies, AEG and AllGood, who wanted Michael for their respective business deals.

Michael Jackson's last manager was: TOHME R TOHME

May 20, 2009 Leonard Rowe was terminated by Michael Jackson

<table class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td style="text-align: center;"> </td></tr> <tr><td class="tr-caption" style="text-align: center;">Click on image to enlarge</td></tr> </tbody></table>

May 15, 2009 Michael, Katherine, Joe, Leonard Rowe, Paul Gongaware and Randy Phillips attended a meeting in Beverly Hills Hotel.

In the meeting, Randy Phillips asked Leonard Rowe &#8220;WHO IS PAYING YOU?&#8221;

Leonard Rowe replied &#8220;IT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN&#8221;.

Who was paying Leonard Rowe?

Last edited:

jrsfan

Proud Member
I find it shocking that AEG was paying Tohme $100,000 per month at the same time he was working for Michael Jackson Company, LLC. Here is an excerpt from Rowe's book:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> From Leonard Rowe’s book – Chapter 11

“That aspect is the sideline agreement that AEG had with Dr. Tohme Tohme, Michael Jackson’s business overseer. Dr. Tohme Tohme was responsible for running the Michael Jackson company, LLC at the time the London contract was executed. Para. 6.8
For reasons that are presently unknown, AEG agreed to pay Dr. Tohme Tohme $100,000 per month pursuant “to the terms of a separate agreement with TTInternational LLC. This is Dr. Tohme Tohme’s personal company. Now why is it that AEG would be contracting individually with the person that is charged with running the operations of Michael Jackson’s companyu and paying that person, Dr. Tohme Tohme $100,000 per month? What in the world was Dr. Tohme Tohme doing for this amount of money every month for AEG? And was his loyalty to Michael Jackson compromised by virtue of the sideline agreement of his personal company, TT International with AEG? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that something was wrong with this situation.
And if that was not enough to turn your stomach, the $100,000 that AEG contracted to pay Dr. Tohme Tohme was also considered an “advance” against Michael Jackson’s “contingent compensation”. Now how fair is that? In my opinion it appears that Dr. Tohme Tohme sold Michael Jackson out to AEG, and then AEG pays Dr. Tohme Tohme for doing so, leaving poor Michael Jackson stuck with the bill.”

From Leonard Rowe’s book – Chapter 11

“The AEG contract was overseen on Michael’s behalf, by Attorney Dennis J. Hawk, who was supposed to be the lawyer for the Michael Jackson Company, LLC. In other words, he was Michael’s lawyer, or so you would be led to believe, because in reality, Dennis J. Hawk, like Dr. Tohme Tohme, in my opinion, was being paid by AEG.

So it is no wonder that Dr. Tohme arrived with Randy Phillips at the hospital - they were really always working together. Disgusting.:ph34r: