Thriller #1 - 25 Years On

dmitc

Proud Member
Hey guys,

Didn't see this reported so I'll report it first:

Australia: Video Hits recently polled a Top 100 videos of all time again, last year we all voted over the internet and MJ dominated the Top 10 - polling about 7 songs in it, so they made the poll SMS only this year. So only Australians could vote from their mobiles.

Well all in all MJ - Thriller was voted No 1 again 2 years in a row confirming that Australians still agree MJ is #1.

He had Black and White and Bad in the Top 50 as well.

The top ten consisted of many of todays VIDEOS! Made in 2006-07 - alot of the youngs kids were obviously voting it was ridiculous! Britney Spears - Gimme More even made Top 10! LOL :p

Anyway thankgod Thriller was #1 - woooo party!

Cheers,
Dave

MJ is simply the best. These poll folk bet' recognize!:p
Thanks for sharing:flowers:

Thriller will forever be the best video EVER.

It changed the way of making musicvideos.

hi thriller 25th anniversary 2 dics is now coming out in febuary 2008 info is on hmv web site

jacksonstreet: hi thriller 25th anniversary 2 dics is now coming out in febuary 2008 info is on hmv web site

With Mike you'll never know. They said november 2007 didn't they?? Where's the album I wonder... Hmm ok, it's delayed. Sounds familiar. Dejavu! I'll wait till I actually see it in the stores. not trying to be negative or anything, but realistic!

Back