"Thriller" or "Dangerous"

• Thriller

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 131 68.2%

• Total voters

MJsBollywoodGirl7

Proud Member
Definitely Dangerous since I remember when the album came out and that era quite well. Seeing I was 11 when that album came out. I was only 2 when Thriller came out. So I don't remember any of that era at all. Nor do I remember the album coming out. Plus Dangerous has the most greatest MJ song ever on it Who Is It. A song that I used to be so obsessed with at one time.

83magic

Proud Member
'thriller' for me. love hearing Michael's clear, high tenor. most importantly, his joy! :) almost every song is a hit, so there's very little filler. the album is more of a melting pot, and less segregated and calculated in comparison.

'heal the world' is genuine and beautiful though :)

Omey

Proud Member
Dangerous is his greatest album in my opinion. I feel that it was his creative peak. I mean the songs are so incredible and I believe it had 11 hit singles off a 14 track album! That’s incredible!

flamyyy

Proud Member
DANGEROUS, my favorite album that only beats Invincible for me cause he almost wrote every song on it

Danja

Proud Member
Dangerous for me, this wasn't difficult, it's my ultimate favourite MJ album. If he'd only made Dangerous and nothing else (along with Earth Song, Stranger in Moscow and History), I'd still be a fan.

Nite Line

Proud Member
Thriller is a perfect album with no weak track. Every track is a banger.. While Dangerous has a relatively weaker song in She Drives Me Wild. But despite that, I prefer Dangerous over Thriller, because some of my all time favourite MJ songs are on Dangerous. Songs such as Black or White, Dangerous, Jam, Will You Be There, Gone Too Soon are all in my top 10 favourite MJ songs list. So I've to pick Dangerous.