TII as a world tour?

raz2911

Proud Member
I remember hearing at the time they were planning a world tour, and that they were going to France next. Something like that.

LLCz

Proud Member
No, after that he was going to tour with Cirque Du Soliel after the release of his new album.

Minimj

Proud Member
No, after that he was going to tour with Cirque Du Soliel after the release of his new album.

Erm? Wheres your source to prove that? Far as I know off, the Cirque was after Michael died not before.

Gregershansen

Proud Member
Yeah there were plans to extend the tour. I also heard that he was going to Asia. I think it was Kenny Ortega, who said it in an interview.

MIST

Proud Member
Michael asked Kenny Ortega if he had been to India,maybe Michael had some plans for concerts there.
I read it wouldn´t be like his previous tours, he would do more concerts in the same place.

Graf

Proud Member
I'm not sure the to the extent of how many places he would go, but I have heard about it expanding to different countries...I think this may have been mentioned on the TII DVD?

CrazyVegasMJ

Proud Member
probably yea.. i kno the dancers/band members had signed a 3-year contract.. and there was an old TMZ video from a couple weeks before 6/25 where MJ was in a car with the window slightly rolled down and someone asked him when he was coming to LA to perform and he basically said "that's next" (not sure if it's verbatim but yea).. its not really concrete evidence but thats the only thing i kno of where MJ actually stated himself (not hear-say) that there would be other/more/different shows..

CarleyMJ

Proud Member
I heard that there were plans of a world tour after the 50 shows in london I can imagine How amazing the concerts wouls have been...Ahh and someone had to go and kill MJ didn't they!

Michael_Victory

Proud Member
I wish to go back to where michael doesn't need to do this tour. if it wasn't for that just maybe maybe he would still be here.
he was doing this for us. murray was the cause. I just think alot that if it wasn't for this tour he'd still be here. eveni f he'd be doing nothing but what he wants that be fine. he had nothing more to prove. He already proved enough. I would of been happy enough for him to do what he wanted as long as he was still here. he's gone now and I still can't cope with that. I want michael back. I named my son after him. he loves michael too. none of this is fair. all I ask is why did this have to happen? he should still be here:(:no:

Last edited:

MIST

Proud Member
I wish Michael had a doctor who cared about him.

Graf

Proud Member
I wish to go back to where michael doesn't need to do this tour. if it wasn't for that just maybe maybe he would still be here.
he was doing this for us. murray was the cause. I just think alot that if it wasn't for this tour he'd still be here. eveni f he'd be doing nothing but what he wants that be fine. he had nothing more to prove. He already proved enough. I would of been happy enough for him to do what he wanted as long as he was still here. he's gone now and I still can't cope with that. I want michael back. I named my son after him. he loves michael too. none of this is fair. all I ask is why did this have to happen? he should still be here:(:no:

I know how you feel.. :( :better:

Dalai09

Proud Member
I know he wanted to come back here, and it probably had been the first place to become a tour