Tom Mez. Interview

thanks god or whatever for tom mez. i wish he'd get himself over to the uk so i can give that man a hug

I love that guy (hence the avatar). Incredibly intelligent. Mj is so lucky he was his lawyer. Specially good luck since MJ hasnt been good at picking the right people for a long time; good thing he managed to when it mattered most :yes:

By the way remember, the other person geragos was defending at the time (which is why he was fired), was sentenced to death.

This should be bumped and it deserves its own thread, because Meseareau is one of the only people who seems to genuinely care for Michael and is behind him 100%. He defends Michael so well, I wish more people could see this. Everything he said was the truth, he was as close to that ordeal as anyone, excepting Michael. He get's Michael as a person and as an artist. He's just a great person defending another great person. Gotta love Mez!

it really touched me what he said about how michael's children were crying :cry:
i still cant get over what michael and his whole family including his sweet wonderful kids suffered cuz of those motherf*cking devils. if theres a God out there who truly cares i hope he makes sure they suffer a zillion times more and burn in hell for the eternity. they dont deserve no mercy.

Could some please make part 1 & 2 of this interview a download please, and also the Aphrodite Jones interview too please?

I'm going to try and make an audio mp3 of it also, if it comes out good I'll try to upload it for you guys! :D Love You T-Mez & AJ!

Could some please make part 1 & 2 of this interview a download please, and also the Aphrodite Jones interview too please?

I'm going to try and make an audio mp3 of it also, if it comes out good I'll try to upload it for you guys! :D Love You T-Mez & AJ!

T-mez is one of the finest men alive. He seems 100% honest in his intentions and he seems to really want justice. What more could you ask for in a person?

-D

I love T-mez. You can tell he really believes in Michael's innocence. He did a great job in defending him. I'm so glad that the trial is over, and Michael and his children can live in peace. It was so sad when he said Michael's kids were crying. I don't know how a person could've accused Michael of such a horrible thing, knowing the whole time that he was innocent. His children almost lost their father because of it! There are some selfish, sick people in the world :(

Last edited:
I love T-mez. You can tell he really believes in Michael's innocence. He did a great job in defending him. I'm so glad that the trial is over, and Michael and his children can live in peace. It was so sad when he said Michael's kids were crying. I don't know how a person could've accused Michael of such a horrible thing, knowing the whole time that he was innocent. His children almost lost their father because of it! There are some selfish, sick people in the world :(
You're so right, but thank God it's over & the truth prevailed!

That was awesome!! I commented, favorited and subscribed! I want everyone 2 hear tmez talk about mike because hes so eloquent and sincere.

See also this excerpt from November 2007 Aphrodite Jone's book presentation, where Mesereau also talked:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M4OIrjo0ty4

So Michael's back is with spots from vitiligo. Now "objective" fans will still say he bleached his skin, though he said he did not, so Michael is liar. :blink:

I love TMEZ :)
Hes truly the definition of class. I have so much respect for him its unreal.

This should be bumped and it deserves its own thread, because Meseareau is one of the only people who seems to genuinely care for Michael and is behind him 100%. He defends Michael so well, I wish more people could see this. Everything he said was the truth, he was as close to that ordeal as anyone, excepting Michael. He get's Michael as a person and as an artist. He's just a great person defending another great person. Gotta love Mez!

true!

Thanks GOD for Mr Meseareau..... and thanks that the horrible NIGHTMARE is over...... it's all I can say

Thanks for the interview clips. I hadn't seen these two before.

Yes, he does seem like a great guy. He's so respectful of MJ and always speaks highly of him. T-Mez is a class act. Thx for posting this!

Last edited:
Although I have seen the Tom Mezz interview b4 each time I watch it I get so happy and thankful to God!
Thanx for posting! :flowers:

Mez do a great job.... he was really able to use that same accuse against Michael against Police department's liars.
Please what said meserau about his children.. they crying.. and then what he talks about it? What said about mike? Im so sad..

Last edited:
If only the word out go out in a big way!!!
Tom Mez is a great lawyer, a honest and decent man and seem to really care about Michael.

Last edited:
Thank goodness Michael Jackson fired that idiot Geragos and replaced him with TMez. Their hairstyles match too!

I LOVE T-MEZ he's such an intelligent man and seem to be a really humble human being and I agree Mark Geragos wasn't the man for the job...

It's heartbreaking to hear that his children had to suffer and that they picked up on what was going on even though I'm sure they wasn't aware of the ordeal just that their daddy was going through a difficult time (my heart really reached out to them during the trial)

He's such a good person! I'm so glad there are people like him that help Michael Jackson.

Back