Twitter Buddies

michaelforever3

Proud Member
Heyyyy my little appleheads! lol

So I had this idea. It involves Twitter.

I have this idea that we can each make a twitter account with our MJJC usernames, and that way if we need a pick-me-up throughout the day and can't get to a computer/have internet access at the moment, we can send each other tweets, which can be sent directly to your cell phone as a text.

Honestly, you guys are the few people who understand what I am going through with Michael's loss, and I'm sure most of you feel the same about your own sadness. And sometimes throughout the day, I feel sad and lonely...and I can't get to a computer at those times.

If we all make twitter accounts with our usernames, you can still keep your name/info private but still connect with other MJJC fans when you need someone to lift you up. .

Also, another idea that goes with this is to pair up MJJC members so that everyone receive tweets ...so the first person to post their twitter name will be paired with the next person, and so on. And perhaps we can try to send each other tweets once a week or once a day or whatever you feel keeps each other going!

When tweeting, you could share a Michael quote, just say hello, or even just say that at least one person is thinking of you right now.

Please let me know what you think about this idea. I really think it would be a great support system for those of us who aren't doing so great right now...

Look forward to hearing from you all! :) :) :)

Peace, Love, and Michael!

Back