Twitter the RealAustinBrown

BBoiSound

Proud Member
Hey guys add Austin Brown as a friend on twitter!

twitter.com/realaustinbrown

Check him out and don't forget his official mypsace and facebook.

myspace.com/austinatmosphere

facebook.com/realaustinbrown

Check him out everyone!

He's all over his twitter. It's awesome. It's going to be great. He'll be on Twitter a lot, so if you have an account and haven't already, add him!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

Last edited:
He just recently created his twitter page.. finally I can say. Can't wait to see where his career is leading him. It sounds very exciting :)

a2-12.jpg

Oh wow, you got an e-mail, that cool. :)

it was the facebook notification thingy lol...i dont get on facebook too much cuz its nothing but spam messages (party invites, mixtape links, it gets old!) same with my inbox...u know those industry emails you get because somehow you get on EVERY artist and label mailing list? yeah i hate that lol...i cant talk tho cuz 2010 im gonna be starting one of my own lol

Oh yeah they do, it's amazing really. They're all so beautiful I wish I had as good genes, lol :D

I agree 100%. It's almost unfair... just kidding ;) lol

Can't wait to hear Austin's new songs. I mean, Rodney Jerkins is working with him, isn't he? So, the songs will be great. Did I mention I can't wait to hear them? :D

I agree 100%. It's almost unfair... just kidding ;) lol

Can't wait to hear Austin's new songs. I mean, Rodney Jerkins is working with him, isn't he? So, the songs will be great. Did I mention I can't wait to hear them? :D

Yep, Austin and Rodney are takin' it all the way!

Aww those pics :wub: The most beautiful family in the woooooorld.

Which twitters are real and which are fake? Genevieve was listing the real and fake, but I don't know I thought DonteWill13 was real.

DonteWill13 is not real. This is what Genevieve twitted to some poster who was trying to insist to her it was real:

"Those pics u can get from facebook, i would know if my bro had a twitter...he is my brother lol woww"

Well his mum does not have one! -

@JacksonRebbie Im sitting right next to my mother right now who is just seeing what twitter is for the first time so who are you? 9:57 PM Dec 5th from web in reply to JacksonRebbie

To all fans out there my mom DOES NOT! have a twitter account dont follow fakes 10:01 PM Dec 5th from web

Im sorry if any of you have been mislead and my mom sends the message as well. 10:04 PM Dec 5th from web

to all fans out there my mom DOES NOT! have a twitter account dont follow fakes 10:15 PM Dec 5th from web

This was sad -

Days you wake up and realize part of you is gone forever and even though memories are all around sometimes you just wanna hear a voice :( 3:44 PM Dec 1st from web
http://twitter.com/RealAustinBrown

Last edited:
This is cute because I am an avid NBA fan!

@gkalaw Hey thanks for posting that man it made me really happy! He liked A I too.. He followed him and Kobe

AI is Allen Iverson who is a HUUUUUGE Michael Jackson fan. I think 'He' is Michael, so I guess Michael followed Allen Iverson and Kobe Bryant. :)

This is cute because I am an avid NBA fan!

AI is Allen Iverson who is a HUUUUUGE Michael Jackson fan. I think 'He' is Michael, so I guess Michael followed Allen Iverson and Kobe Bryant. :)

That's cool! Who knew, right? lol.

Damn, Elmari, them pix is depressing.

That's cool! Who knew, right? lol.

Damn, Elmari, them pix is depressing.

I know. . .:( I saw them on another board but with no description. I was wondering why Austin was looking so sad. Then somebody posted that it was on June 25th, then everything made sense because that was what LaToya was wearing that day.

Back