Unpopular opinions about MJ’s music?

ElectricEyes2

Proud Member
- Invincible is his best album.

- Cry should've been number one and is better than We've Had Enough, which I agree is overrated.

- Just Good Friends isn't the worst song on Bad, Speed Demon is.

like you said there's already alot of threads like this. all the mods gonna do is merged them. i have this problem too. try searching the forum to find the topic your looking for. i use the SERACH FOURM to see what already exist. this site been up for 20 years now so topics like theses has been made by inactive and active users.

analogue

Proud Member
I'm not a massive Jackson 5 fan. I like some of their music but I'm mainly a fan of The Jackson's and Michael's adult solo work.

analogue

Proud Member
Not sure if this is unpopular or not, but Michael should have stopped having rappers guest star on his albums after Dangerous.

Herrie

Not sure if this is unpopular or not, but Michael should have stopped having rappers guest star on his albums after Dangerous.
I disagree. I love "This Time Around", "2Bad" (especially the Refugee Camp Remix) and "We Be Ballin'" to name a few :)

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk

Nite Line

Proud Member
- Off The Wall is Michael's most underrated album in the fanbase. It is Michael's most enjoyable album to listen to from start to finish.

- It's The Falling In Love is a very underrated song.

- Girlfriend is a cute song and it has grown on me a lot recently. It doesn't deserve the hate it gets.

- Some of Michael's later albums are too long and feel like a chore to listen to from start to finish in one sitting.

- The much hated ballads on Invincible are the highlights of the album. Give Me Don't Walk Away, You Are My Life, The Lost Children over Unbreakable, Invincible etc.

- Michael is much better than Xscape.

Nite Line

Proud Member
Working Day And Night is probably one of his worst songs.
Too long and too repetitive, especially the live version.

I don't agree that Working Day and Night is one of his worst songs.

But I agree that it isn't really that good live. I think fans overrated the live performance of that song. I actually find it really boring tbh.

Anna

Staff
- Off The Wall is Michael's most underrated album in the fanbase. It is Michael's most enjoyable album to listen to from start to finish.
I feel the same. I love Off The Wall. It has so much energy and joy and Michael sounds great.

analogue

Proud Member
Working Day And Night is probably one of his worst songs.
Too long and too repetitive, especially the live version.

If he trimmed down the live version of WDAN then that would have giving him more room to add another one or two extra songs into the setlists.

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
The Lost Children has a strong melody and is extremely hummable.

Off the Wall has its staples but not one of the best MJ album.

For its faults, the Michael album does fairly well. They could have speant a little longer on it and could have minimized the synthy sounds. (HMH could be so much better)

Top Bottom