Unpopular opinions about MJ’s music?

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Bro what?? That's not unpopular, that's straight up controversial my man haha
Hahahaaa mate I almost couldn’t believe I wrote that. I’m off to the guillotiné. But in all honesty tho, Ben live on the triumph tour is just perfection. I love the instrumentation and his adult vocals. It holds a special place in me heart

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
Hahahaaa mate I almost couldn’t believe I wrote that. I’m off to the guillotiné. But in all honesty tho, Ben live on the triumph tour is just perfection. I love the instrumentation and his adult vocals. It holds a special place in me heart
I have to admit I love the live version of Ben. Mike's adult voice really carries the emotion of the song

83magic

Proud Member
the will.I.am 08 remix of ‘the girl is mine’ is better than the demo, but not the official duet with Paul McCartney.

AChanceToDance

Proud Member
Pepsi Generation > Billie Jean

And also, Al Capone's bridge alone is better than Smooth Criminal in its entirety IMO.

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
But in all honesty tho, Ben live on the triumph tour is just perfection. I love the instrumentation and his adult vocals. It holds a special place in me heart
I just finally watched this today. Oh my! I have no words. When he got to the end I had to take a break to allow myself to, I dunno, debrief myself or something, lol. I'm enjoying the show anyway, it's fabulous. But his performance of Ben was just whole other level. Gorgeous.