Video Game Fans Chat

man_in_the_mirror

Proud Member
hey guys i work for GAME and i am a huuge video game fan i was wondering wht consoles u all have or have owned and games u are looking forward too i have

jaguar
atari
nintendo ( original 1980s console )
sega megadrive
ps1
ps2
ps3 60 gb
nintendo wii
xbox
xbox 360

my fav is the 360 i have a white one with a 120gb drive ( updating to 250 ) and about 35 games! fav game is gta or gears of war

cant wait for gears 3!!!

I have 4 game systems:

Super Nintendo
Nintendo Wii
Playstation 1
Playstation 2

I used to have at one time the Atari 2600 and the original Nintendo. But this is going back to the mid 80s to early 90s when I had them. I don't have very many games for my Playstation systems. I never really was interested in owning a lot of games for them. But for my Nintendo Wii it is different. It is the only game system I had the most games for it. And most of them is Mario related games. I always did have a L.O.V.E. for the Mario games.

MJ Experience
Mario Galaxy
Mario Galaxy 2
Mario Bros Wii
Mario All Stars
Paper Mario
Zelda Twilight Princess

As for that Zelda Twilight Princess game I still haven't really played it yet. Mainly because I can't seem to get past that first fishing section in the game. I would like to get more games for it like:

My Sims
My Sims Kingdom
Sims 2 Pets

And I really don't know what other games I would like to get for it.

I currently have the following:

JP PS3
Dreamcast x2
PS2
PSP
DS

I have owned the following:
Atari 2600
NES
Super NES
Sega Genesis
PS1

I do not have a lot of time to play like in the past but lately I have been playing NBA Jam and Red Dead Undead Nightmare on PS3 when I can. I am a fan of the GTA series as well.

I almost got a Wii so I can play the MJ game but I am waiting until the game is revealed for the PS3 and the 360. I am hoping the PS3 will allow players to immerse themselves in the game without holding any controllers (the Move). If not, I will be purchasing a 360. I noticed some other games for the 360 that caught my attention.

I have

Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo
Playstation
Playstation 3 (60 Gig)
Sega Megadrive

i used to have atari, nintendo and now i have PS2 and PS3 :p

My family has:

-Nintendo Gameboy Advance (my brother's)
-Nintendo GameCube
-Nintendo Wii
-PS3

While I have only

-SNES
-PS2

I've owned:

Gameboy Classic
Game Colour
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
PSP
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Gamecube
Xbox
Xbox 360

Now I play all my games on the best platform...PC.

[i5 750 quad-core overclocked @ 3.2 GHz
4GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM
NVIDIA GTX 460 Cyclone 1GB
]

Right now I'm playing StarCraft II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and some old classics like Unreal, Half-Life, Half-Life: Opposing Force and Half-Life: Blue Shift.

Looking forward to the expansions for StarCraft II, Battlefield 3, Half-Life 2: Episode 3 and a few others I can't think of right now...

Last edited:
I have the following game systems:

* Nintendo
* Super Nintendo
* Playstation 2
* PC (of course) :p

Game systems I use to own
* Sega Genesis
* Playstation 1
* Playstatoin 3 (had to sell it because I needed money)

Eventually I'm going to get a new PS3, hopefully one that will let me play my PS2 games on it. The last one I had wouldn't let me use them.

My favorite games to play are Major League Baseball, Madden NFL, and the Grand Theft Auto series

This is the one I'm playing right now....

250px-GTA_Vice_City_Box_Art.jpg

IMO this is one, if not thee best GTA games ever!

I currently own;

Nintendo Wii
Nintendo DS
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
XBOX 360 (250 GB)

I have favourite games for each console.
For Playstation my all time favourite games are;
Final Fantasy VII
GTA Vice City
GTA San Andreas
Canis Canem Edit (aka Bully)
The Getaway

For Nintendo Wii;
Michael Jackson The Experience
Mario Kart

For Nintendo DS;
GTA Chinatown Wars
Michael Jackson The Experience

For X Box 360;
Assassin's Creed 1 & 2

I got Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for Christmas so I can't wait to start that... especially because I've been to Rome and should be able to recognize some locations!

I Have:
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance SP
PlayStation
PlayStation 2
Xbox 360

Now i'm playing a lot with Fifa 10 (i don't have enough money to buy Fifa 11 right now) and Skate 2... Anyone plays on Xbox Live??

I have a PS3 120gb, a Wii, a PSP and a DS. My first console was a mega drive with Moonwalker :D
I'm a big gamer. I'm currently playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Epic Mickey (Wii) and Prince of Persia collection :D

GTA: Vice City is a favorite of mine. I wish I had the time to play more games because I would dust this one off and get back to playing it.

The trick for me is playing when my 2 girls are down for naps or in bed for the night, and hopefully there isn't any housework to do. :)

Crash Bandicoot was one of my favorite games for the Playstation.

Crash Bandicoot could have been Sony's mascot. Like how Sonic is Sega's mascot and Mario is Nintendo's mascot.

I'm not really a heavy gamer, but I do play a couple of new games a year. I have a Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, original XBOX and a Wii (Which I bought just for The Experience game.)

I think I got the most joy out of the Nintendo 64 and it remains my favourite console of the above despite it's age.

Most of the video games I play are on my PC as that's my favourite gaming platform by far.

I have a SNES and a DS. I am a retro gamer and love all the 90s games. My fav game is Earthbound for the SNES :flowers:

I forgot to add a XBOX to my collection. I never used it to play games so I guess that is why I forgot about it.

What games are you all looking forward to?

I am so behind on playing games that I will have to quit buying them for a while. :D However, I know I will buy The Experience in March but still waiting so see which version I will buy.

I really wish that Sega were still making consoles. Seeing Sonic on a Nintendo console just feels wrong.

I think that any gamer would agree that Super Mario World for Super Nintendo is one of the greatest games of all time.

Sonic... BOOM.

Yes, Sonic; that game... :D :D :D :D :D.

My fav game of all time though is Grand Theft Auto.

I'm a PC gamer now.

I think that any gamer would agree that Super Mario World for Super Nintendo is one of the greatest games of all time.

I know I totally agree with that. I have beaten that game so many times already. My favorite thing about Super Mario World is to be able to fly non stop in some of the levels. I probably would be playing that game now. If I wasn't so addicted to playing my Super Mario Galaxy game. Which I think is definitely one of the best games ever made for the Nintendo Wii.

Anyone else feel that Playstaton as gone down hill over the years. The Playstation is one of my favorite games consoles of all time. It had great games like Crash Bandicoot, Croc, Spyro and Abe's Oddesey. The Playstation 2 was ok but it was nowhere near as good as the 1st. Nothing really interests me for the Playstation 3.

The Playstation may have been gone downhill, because time changes and games are more focussed to be intense. In the past you had those games who weren't very complicated, but very funny to do.. Nowadays you have those complicated, very huge kind of games like Killzone, Battlefield, Halo, they want you to be as a participant of the game.. And also you might change as a gamer and your interests may fade away.
For example, I loved Super Mario, when I got older I liked Battlefield more.
Now, I don't really like to game, just sometimes when I don't have anything to do.. Couple of years ago I spent like 3 hours a day, gaming, gaming and more gaming.. Now I don't wanna do those things anymore, the interests just will change..

Though, I wanna remark, the N64 was the console for me.. it just did it for me, with Legend Of Zelda, The Ocarina Of Time, it was huge at the time..and still is...memories.. haha:)

atari
nintendo ( original 1980s console )
sega megadrive
ps1
ps2
ps3 120 gb I think mine is
nintendo wii

I have all of those plus a super nintendo, and my PS3 is 120gb (I think, instead of the 60gb) PSP, and a DS which I will be upgrading to the DS3 when they are released.

I love my PS3 simply because of the games like The Sims, Harry Potter, Need For Speed, Boxing ect ect are my favourite to play :)

I'm gonna play Sims 3 now! :D
WHo else is a fan of SIms 2 and 3?

Also me I just totally L.O.V.E. all of the Sims games. And I also have all of the expansion packs for my Sims 1, Sims 2, and Sims 3 games. I also have Sims 3 and My Sims games for my Nintendo Wii. And The Sims for my Playstation 2. But Sims 2 is the Sims game I will be playing later today. Right after I download and install some more stuff for it. Since I got tired of playing my Sims 3 game. Plus I miss not having any pets for my Sims. I hope Sims 3 next expansion pack will have pets in it as well as weather and magic. 3 main reasons why I am going back to my Sims 2 game. Where I have all of that.

Back