Video of 'Every Michael Jackson Grunt' goes viral

HIStoric

Proud Member

Essentially someone edited together ever grunt/gasp/hee-hee/etc Michael Jackson made in his songs/short films and it's begun to gone viral! Seen it on a few social/news websites already :laugh:

jksim

Proud Member
I feel slightly embarrassed after listening to the entire thing. :mello:

Doggone

Proud Member
This is amazing! Daaamn!! I'm wondering if these are just taken out of the songs or if these are really studio recordings.. BECAUSE IF THESE ARE STUDIO RECORDINGS IT MEANS THERE IS FULL FOOTAGE OF MICHAEL RECORDING THESE SONGS SOMEWEHRE HERE ON EARTH KHGBKUT&^%*@HJYYU#$%HJ@#%$$&^(%*^ :rollin::jump::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Okay... I chilled down.

We hardcore Michael fans of course know from which song each grunt comes from :naughty:

SoCav

Proud Member
^They're just taken from acapellas that are already in circulation.

HIStory

Proud Member
Just why they had to put an impersonator in the video? :D

barbee0715

Proud Member
I feel slightly embarrassed after listening to the entire thing. :mello:
I could only listen to a minute of it. I'm not sure why somebody would make something like this and really not sure why it would go viral.
It hit a ton of news sites overnight.

Allusio

Proud Member
I could only listen to a minute of it. I'm not sure why somebody would make something like this and really not sure why it would go viral.
It hit a ton of news sites overnight.

Only 19 seconds, lol !!!

Antwort

Proud Member
When I discovered this thread yesterday in the middle of the day and read some of the comments here and on YouTube I didn't even dare listen to the thing and waited for a time when I had a bit of privacy so I wouldn't disturb anyone around me since I always am surrounded by so many people.

Last edited:

kjlady

Proud Member
I think Michael would be very embarassed by this tape !!!!!

Condor9333

Proud Member
Interesting, but its really embarassing when its put together like these XD
People will think... you know what.

KOPV

Proud Member
Sounds that would get me fired at work for listening to....

Michaela Jackson

Proud Member
Oh my.... First of all: I am extremely grateful that I was intelligent enough to put on my headphones before I pushed play on this one, considering that I am at work.
And second: What is this guy actually doing in the studio?! I keep getting these pictures in my head, and I... Think I need to go run up and down the stairs for a while, to get my mind focused again.
Thank you so much for posting this! It might come in handy... Well... Some day.. ROFL