Vote For VH1′s Greatest Male Artist! [Poll Closed] Michael wins

Re: Vote For VH1?s Greatest Male Artist!

Adam Lambert is my 2nd fav male artist. I have to say he has great stage presence too live, but of course I have to vote Michael.

:ciao: Just VOTED for Michael and he is at 4550 and Adam Lambert is at 4525 ! Either it is fixed to make us go crazy on their Site or their full of **** because it is set up to drive us crazy trying to fight AL Fans ! (Like they could ever really count Us) :heart:

Voted for MJ.

lol..that's funny how the Michael Jackson girl spewed facts, and the Adam Lambert girl spewed nothing but an opinion. lol

Voted for Michael.

I seem to be living under a rock - I've never heard of Adam Lambert :bugeyed

I don't understand what is MJ's name even doing in this kind of poll? i don't think any of these people are his competition, lol.

And based on the comments below the poll Michael should be winning fair and square but this is not the case.. so i really hope it's not some kind of a set-up.

Last edited:

Voted. MJ 5440 votes. Other guy: 5068 votes. Don't stop, you can vote multiple times.

Adam Lambert 6139 Michael Jackson 6921

Voted michael 7163 53% adam 6259 47%

who's bad ? ... Michael Jackson !! :imbad:

Great !

voted and voted and voted and .... :imbad:

VOTED, Michael needs all of our votes to win.

IMO there is no competition, but I voted anyway:D

people, keep voting! it's kinda close :(

Is this a joke or something. Why media people always degrade Michael Jackson and put him in some stupid poll to compete with some industry products that no one know who they are after 5 years.

It says round two is between 9/19 and 9/21. Today it's 9/22, so why is the poll still not closed?

Is this a joke or something. Why media people always degrade Michael Jackson and put him in some stupid poll to compete with some industry products that no one know who they are after 5 years.

That's true though.

Back