Was Michael's Security at Fault as well for MJ's Death?

BabeBeMine

Proud Member
MJ's family tried a intervention but was blocked because of MJ's security staff. Wouldn't you say all they cared about was getting paid? Im sure MJ knew his family was at the door or the gate and told security not to let them in. The Security could have ignored there boss MJ's request and still let them in. It would have probably pissed off MJ but who cares. They could have got help for him.

How did MJ's family not be there when he needed them most? Were you a fly on the wall each and everytime MJ went out or was home or do you get your information and facts from a tabloid. Many of MJ's family members including Janet said they attempted a intervention and were not allowed to see MJ because of security.

MJ is a grown man, what do you want them to do pull out guns on Michael's security and barge in to his mansion to kidnap him. Fact is many his family members had concerns years eariler when he was in vegas and they tried a intervention and Security would not let them close to MJ. Blame the Family for what. Did they support him at the 2005 trial or did they say this is to far a drive, we just going to chill in Encino and watch in on tv. They were there

MJ's family tried a intervention but was blocked because of MJ's security staff. Wouldn't you say all they cared about was getting paid? Im sure MJ knew his family was at the door or the gate and told security not to let them in. The Security could have ignored there boss MJ's request and still let them in. It would have probably pissed off MJ but who cares. They could have got help for him.

Excuse my ignorance, but I've read about and seen this situation mentioned several times and in several places but was it ever acknowledged by any Jackson family members or by anyone on MJ's staff that this actually happened? That an intervention attempt was ever made? And if so, when was this, and where?

It's very easy to point fingers at MJ's staff and give them at least partial blame for what happened -- after all, they were the people closest to him and they must have noticed signs of substance (ab)use, and I can't imagine anyone being comfortable with or feeling right about their boss engaging in such things... But we really need to know more facts before making accusations like that. As far as I'm concerned, so far, his doctors are the ones to blame for this. They introduced him to all this stuff and they (illegally) provided and administered it and, eventually, they made him dependent on it.

Last edited:

I wish he still had somebody like Bill Bray on his side.

Having said that, the bodyguards were employees, they did what Michael ordered them to do. So if it was not to let in anyone from his family then they did that. What would have happened if they had ignored the order of the boss? They would have been fired and Michael would have hired bodyguards who did what he told them to do. It's the same as with the doctors.

Nobody can be helped if he doesn't want to be helped.

On the Tom Joyner Show one of the people said were was his family?. Tom said they tried to intervene. The other guy said he did not believe they tried hard enough. His reasoning is they are going to the press now. They should have gone when he was alive. He would have been mad but maybe he would have been healthy and alive. I agree to some extent but it is easier said than done. The media has not been kind so I can see why they did not go to the media with it.

Mike's security wasn't even hired or paid by him.
They were paid by AEG.
Of course they are liable for his lack of safety,but they were paid to keep his allies outside and the murderers inside.

Sadly the security guards only did what they were told by the people who hired them. They had obey what the higher powers over them says.

Mike's security wasn't even hired or paid by him.
They were paid by AEG.
Of course they are liable for his lack of safety,but they were paid to keep his allies outside and the murderers inside.

This is true Maria! They weren't really MJ's security!

What I want to know is, why didn't the police help Joe get to Michael when he called them?
I have a bad feeling that the cops are working with the bad guys!

Excuse my ignorance, but I've read about and seen this situation mentioned several times and in several places but was it ever acknowledged by any Jackson family members or by anyone on MJ's staff that this actually happened? That an intervention attempt was ever made? And if so, when was this, and where?

It's very easy to point fingers at MJ's staff and give them at least partial blame for what happened -- after all, they were the people closest to him and they must have noticed signs of substance (ab)use, and I can't imagine anyone being comfortable with or feeling right about their boss engaging in such things... But we really need to know more facts before making accusations like that. As far as I'm concerned, so far, his doctors are the ones to blame for this. They introduced him to all this stuff and they (illegally) provided and administered it and, eventually, they made him dependent on it.

Joe says he went to the police a week before MJ died. According to FFs, the meeting between Dileo, Phillip, Murray & Mj about his health was on June 19, Karen Faye complained to Dileo is a reasonable assumption by Dileo's interview & what she told fans. Someone must have told Joe things were bad for him to go to the police, maybe more than one person most likely, if someone told you that you would check around, but it seems to not have been FF as they were planning to go to the family but hadn't yet before he passed according to earlier TINI threads. It doesn't seem to be KF either. Nurse Cherilyn said she was called on Sunday, June 21. One of those people that told Joe, & just my speculation, had to have been Alberto "Tippy" Alvarez IMO as he called Joe after he saw MJ not breathing with Murray & Joe screamed at him to call 911. He had Joe's phone number & I think that's significant that he called Joe - he trusted him, IMO.

From Klein's TMZ interview, he said (as I remember) the family was calling around that week for a rehab doctor, & was being turned down. He seemed to confirm it with Levin. I should watch that interview again, as I remember him saying the family asked him, but he turned them down, too, but I don't know if that was a recent request or from years earlier.

As far as other staff seeing things, the other chef, Jones, said he saw Murray carrying down an oxygen tank in the morning - & there was an oxygen tank upstairs according to the autopsy report on page 3.

link for chef Douglas B. Jones:
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ckson’s-chef-reveals-bombshell-about-singer’s

Other staff had to have seen these tanks also - did Phillips or Dileo see them or know about them?

I just saw Tarraborelli on TV last night, maybe it was on the computer - short clip - but he said he had a source who came to him saying something 'to the effect that "you'll never guess how Michael's going to sleep at night". Who's the source?

I just saw Tarraborelli on TV last night, maybe it was on the computer - short clip - but he said he had a source who came to him saying something 'to the effect that "you'll never guess how Michael's going to sleep at night". Who's the source?

That's typical of Tarraborelli. Isn't it? He gets information from the media

and later speaks about it as if he had known the information before

becoming public.

That's typical of Tarraborelli. Isn't it? He gets information from the media

and later speaks about it as if he had known the information before

becoming public.

I agree, he's very iffy - but what if he did? :no:

If he knew and called himself a friend, why didn't he publicise it. No he rather make money of Michael throuh his book writing. Tam can go to hell and take some his friends with him.

Taborelli is so establishment now I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt. And what is all this talk about the family needing to get to him to do an intervention? Intervention for what? That only plays into the addict angle. They saw him at the family party a month before. Michael didn't need no intervention. Not the drug kind anyway. And Tom Joyner is going to always make Michael look bad on his show, if he can help it.

Taborelli is so establishment now I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt. And what is all this talk about the family needing to get to him to do an intervention? Intervention for what? That only plays into the addict angle. They saw him at the family party a month before. Michael didn't need no intervention. Not the drug kind anyway. And Tom Joyner is going to always make Michael look bad on his show, if he can help it.

He needed an intervention from the rats that had surrounded him!
Has Joe ever said why the cops didn't help?

He needed an intervention from the rats that had surrounded him!
Has Joe ever said why the cops didn't help?

No, as far as I have seen, he only mentioned it in the Bild interview. I really think it did reach LAPD Chief Bratton that he did, this is Michael Jackson & he is friends with Leiweke (thru Rikki Klieman, at least) - I think it is very likely he might mention it to him.

Back