Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 AM EST (limited)

NuTNC

Proud Member
Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 PM EST

Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube channel (MichaelJackson) on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 PM EST in YT Premieres time [limited]

March 3, 2019: Dangerous World Tour in Bucharest - 10.01.1992 [released in 2005]
March 4, 2019: Bad in Wembley - 07.16.1988 [released in 2012 for Bad 25]

06c124c1854c24d4e9b37205ee480ef1.jpg

CR: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bug3f_6gWkE/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

News Update: 20.3.20 -
Is Back

Last edited:

Muchos

I hope they have edited Safechuck out of the Wembley concert.

They probably wont. With all the wrong stuff they manage to post about MJ on his Facebook page im not sure they even know hes in it. Probably somebody low range from the estate thats in charge of this. And to be honest, to me this looks a little desperate.
We dont need people to be reminded how great of a performer MJ was. We all know that by now. We need a strategic well calculated and effective response to this nonsense thats going on. A proper shut down to all of this once and for all.

Amaya

Proud Member
I imagine it might be hard for them to edit him out this close to airing, but who knows.

I know many don't think this is the best response, but I like to view this as an opportunity for protest. That is, people can watch these instead of LN. Not sure if a LOT of people will tune in or not, but I hope many do. I know I will.

barbee0715

Wish they would add BAD 25 and the OTW doc as a bonus feature. Run those while other people are watching Oprah's show.

Muchos

I imagine it might be hard for them to edit him out this close to airing, but who knows.

I know many don't think this is the best response, but I like to view this as an opportunity for protest. That is, people can watch these instead of LN. Not sure if a LOT of people will tune in or not, but I hope many do. I know I will.

I can see where your coming from and I agree its better than nothing.

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
Re: Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 PM EST (limit

I hope its upscaled to 1080p/4k!

Carmour260

Proud Member
Is it possible for you to load up the stream and have it playing in the background while you watch other stuff? That way, it'll still count as someone watching it.

That's what I'm planning as well, then open another page to watch "Flavor Of Love" LOL!

summer

Proud Member
Does anyone know how the stream will work? Do I have to cliick something or will it just automatically start playing on MJ's YouTube page? I haven't really streamed anything on YouTUbe before, I thin...so 'm sill a newbie in how that works?

Amaya

Proud Member
Does anyone know how the stream will work? Do I have to cliick something or will it just automatically start playing on MJ's YouTube page? I haven't really streamed anything on YouTUbe before, I thin...so 'm sill a newbie in how that works?

It should show up on the page for their channel, or if you're subscribed to them it'll appear in your subscription feed for the duration of the stream.

Sometimes Youtube streamers schedule their streams ahead of time and an "upcoming" thing appears in your feed. I haven't seen one for either of these streams, though.

EDIT: They started a bit early it seems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxgo-Qu-ZZE&t=0s

Last edited:

HappyLeeHL

Proud Member
Re: Watch Michael Jackson concert tour for free in YouTube on March 3 and 4, 2019 at 8 PM EST (limit

I hope its upscaled to 1080p/4k!

Just by coincidence, I'm releasing Dangerous Bucharest 1992 concert 1080p remastered version today. So if anyone wants real quality, you know what to do...

MJInnocent

Just by coincidence, I'm releasing Dangerous Bucharest 1992 concert 1080p remastered version today. So if anyone wants real quality, you know what to do...

Ask for a link?

FD1998

Proud Member
Damn the view count is high considering it's recently been uploaded! Hopefully it goes on the trending page.

evan14

this is a great idea on the part of the estate! my only gripe is that I would probably run the concerts in chronological order (even though I love love love the Dangerous album), but I can see the estate wanting to say a big ol' "eff u" by playing the HBO-aired concert first.

athina_livadi

I feel so blessed. He really soothed my soul! This is a brilliant gestute on behalf of the Estate. I couldn't realize how much I needed to see his smile, his beauty, listen to his voice! Thank you Michael you are the angel of our hearts!

wonderouzmj

Proud Member

They shouldve released the triumph tour for streams. That wouldve had over a million in 1day!

barbee0715

I was watching regular TV and playing around on the Internet-then decided to monitor the Twitter (#Leaving Neverland) reactions and play Bucharest in the background-got in around 5 minutes late, but wanted to add to the count. Looked like about 91K at the end. I see it got up to 201K overnight.

I will probably do the same tonight. Debating on watching the Oprah thing since it's on regular TV. I think it will just anger me more, so not sure. And I really don't want to add to her ratings.

tricia70

I was watching regular TV and playing around on the Internet-then decided to monitor the Twitter (#Leaving Neverland) reactions and play Bucharest in the background-got in around 5 minutes late, but wanted to add to the count. Looked like about 91K at the end. I see it got up to 201K overnight.

I will probably do the same tonight. Debating on watching the Oprah thing since it's on regular TV. I think it will just anger me more, so not sure. And I really don't want to add to her ratings.

Please don't watch; like you said it will add to her ratings. We need to make sure the O special is seen by the fewest eyes. She needs to go away. I am sick and tired of this greedy hypocrite. :mat:

Amaya

Proud Member
So they just put Wembley up on its own and aren't doing a stream of it? Ok then...

EDIT: Well that was a surprise. Not only did they put up the concert, but they had the extras from the DVD release tacked on at the end. So that was cool at least.

Last edited:

Doggone

Proud Member
Damn, I had a crazy time watching Live At Wembley. I couldn't keep still the full 2 hours. What a magical performance.

Hulkamaniac

Proud Member
I mean seriously how hard could that really be? Find and old (new) unseen show, preferably from the Bad Tour, from the hundreds of shows that he did and put it up on youtube without any hoopla or spectacle. Is it really that hard?

Definitely not. And this time they don't have the excuse that it must be a show with multitracks for 5.1 sound if it's just for YT. Come on Estate, do something actually good for you and for the fans, just for once.

Robbsaber01

Proud Member
Definitely not. And this time they don't have the excuse that it must be a show with multitracks for 5.1 sound if it's just for YT. Come on Estate, do something actually good for you and for the fans, just for once.
Bad tour NY/Kansas wouldve been a solid choice. We know they have those shows in HQ.

Do any of you know what YouTube to Ogg converter is? In more detail, a YouTube to Ogg converter is an online tool you can use to convert YouTube videos to Ogg format and download them seamlessly. And since it's a web-based platform, the entire conversion is done online and not on your device, which means you don't need to install any app on your device to perform this task. They prove to be more beneficial for everyday life because of their speed and simplicity. Unlike other software, online converters are easy to use and perform conversions in seconds. In particular, https://coconvert.com/youtube-ogg-converter.html is faster and easier than most similar applications.

kai

OMG.. i hope they upload history munich in HD someday cause i've never seen it :shockv1::shockv1::shockv1::shockv1::shockv1:

Top Bottom