Watch Michael Jackson concerts tour for free on YouTube

I was watching regular TV and playing around on the Internet-then decided to monitor the Twitter (#Leaving Neverland) reactions and play Bucharest in the background-got in around 5 minutes late, but wanted to add to the count. Looked like about 91K at the end. I see it got up to 201K overnight.

I will probably do the same tonight. Debating on watching the Oprah thing since it's on regular TV. I think it will just anger me more, so not sure. And I really don't want to add to her ratings.

I was watching regular TV and playing around on the Internet-then decided to monitor the Twitter (#Leaving Neverland) reactions and play Bucharest in the background-got in around 5 minutes late, but wanted to add to the count. Looked like about 91K at the end. I see it got up to 201K overnight.

I will probably do the same tonight. Debating on watching the Oprah thing since it's on regular TV. I think it will just anger me more, so not sure. And I really don't want to add to her ratings.

Please don't watch; like you said it will add to her ratings. We need to make sure the O special is seen by the fewest eyes. She needs to go away. I am sick and tired of this greedy hypocrite. :mat:

this would have much more attention if it was an unseen show..

So they just put Wembley up on its own and aren't doing a stream of it? Ok then...

EDIT: Well that was a surprise. Not only did they put up the concert, but they had the extras from the DVD release tacked on at the end. So that was cool at least.

Last edited:
Damn, I had a crazy time watching Live At Wembley. I couldn't keep still the full 2 hours. What a magical performance.

I mean seriously how hard could that really be? Find and old (new) unseen show, preferably from the Bad Tour, from the hundreds of shows that he did and put it up on youtube without any hoopla or spectacle. Is it really that hard?

I mean seriously how hard could that really be? Find and old (new) unseen show, preferably from the Bad Tour, from the hundreds of shows that he did and put it up on youtube without any hoopla or spectacle. Is it really that hard?

Definitely not. And this time they don't have the excuse that it must be a show with multitracks for 5.1 sound if it's just for YT. Come on Estate, do something actually good for you and for the fans, just for once.

Definitely not. And this time they don't have the excuse that it must be a show with multitracks for 5.1 sound if it's just for YT. Come on Estate, do something actually good for you and for the fans, just for once.
Bad tour NY/Kansas wouldve been a solid choice. We know they have those shows in HQ.

Do any of you know what YouTube to Ogg converter is? In more detail, a YouTube to Ogg converter is an online tool you can use to convert YouTube videos to Ogg format and download them seamlessly. And since it's a web-based platform, the entire conversion is done online and not on your device, which means you don't need to install any app on your device to perform this task. They prove to be more beneficial for everyday life because of their speed and simplicity. Unlike other software, online converters are easy to use and perform conversions in seconds. In particular, https://coconvert.com/youtube-ogg-converter.html is faster and easier than most similar applications.

OMG.. i hope they upload history munich in HD someday cause i've never seen it :shockv1::shockv1::shockv1::shockv1::shockv1:

Back