What abou Hologram Conncert from Michael ?

MJHistory22

Proud Member
Hey Everybody I was just thinking how it will be a Conncert from This is it in Hologram ?
Can you imagine this ? Or do you say thats not what i want to see ? Tell me your thoughts

For me It will be amazing to see :)

I hope this occurs....one day...

I mean, it will be the closest thing to experiencing the magic of Michael's concert.

I don't know why everyone is saying that it would be too painful. For some reason, everytime I watch Michael's concerts/performances, I forget that he is not here anymore because his spirit still very much lingers and the hysteria that only he could make is powerful. Besides, it's better to move on now with his music at the forefront rather than other things.....

I won't be attending any special concerts for Michael in the future. I'm not in to this live band and video footage that is used for Elvis concerts over the last 10yrs. I'm very attended the Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tours and saw Michael perform close up. Maybe for some fans see a video or hologram concert is great, for me nothing comes close to seeing the actual Michael Jackson live in concert, and the anticipation of waiting to see his mythical living legend appear. No video concert and recreate a Michael Jackson concert in an arena.

I would like Michael's concerts from 1970-2001 to have cinema releases, and if they are in hologram that would be even better. But have them released as a film, not a concert event.

Back