The easiest project for the Estate to put together, and one I feel all of us would eat up, would be a compilation comprised of demos, alternate takes, original versions, and unfinished music. Recordings such as these don't have any other use, and they're just gathering dust in the vaults. Why not get some money out of them and give the fans something to enjoy?
Specifically I'd love to hear the following songs:
No reworking or promotion required. Just mix and master the tracks, then throw them onto Spotify.
- later versions of "Don't Be Messin' 'Round"
- the demo of "Speed Demon" in which Michael is singing through a bullhorn
- the solo cut of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
- the demo of "Dirty Diana" in which Michael ad-libs the guitar solo
- the demo of "Blood on the Dance Floor" in which Michael sings lines from "Sunset Driver"
- the demo of "Changes" from 1994-95, with vocals from the Andrae Crouch Choir
- the original 2008 demo of "Best of Joy," with a different chorus structure and unheard third verse
- "H2O/Dark Lady" from 2007-08, which is apparently phenomenal but only has a scratch vocal
- "Adore You," which features a 30-piece choir but is evidently very unfinished
- any of Michael's orchestral pieces
[*]the demo of "Speed Demon" in which Michael is singing through a bullhorn
[*]the solo cut of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
[*]the demo of "Dirty Diana" in which Michael ad-libs the guitar solo
[*]the demo of "Blood on the Dance Floor" in which Michael sings lines from "Sunset Driver" where did u hear these?
Nah....they see what we want because in several threads ppl ask for the same thing...i just hope i dont die before they release anything in 4k. Luckily i was able to go see thriller 3d in theaters. Only thing about that is that i couldnt rewind it & i couldnt really hold my phone up right to record it but i have great shotslol. good one. who knows they probably do look at this site time after time. it's an MJ related site after all.