What happened to SWG?

Maxym

Proud Member
His channel got YouTube "strikes" (from Sony if I understood right) and was closed.

SmoothCriminal1995

Proud Member
SWG produces some of the best mixes of Michael's work, hopefully he can comeback with a vengeance because his work keeps Michael's legacy alive

Nite Line

Proud Member
Sony are a bunch of morons. They will give you a warning for copyright even if you do reactions videos to Michael's music. So much for keeping Michael's legacy alive. The Estate should honestly leave Sony.

Kenn K

Proud Member
Wow... I just went to rock the recent 2 Bad mix he dropped and my heart dropped when I saw the "This channel has no content" bullshit. Sony finds a way to screw up everything. If he loses his channel... SWG is such a mfing GOAT

Lord Szechenyi

Proud Member
Wow... I just went to rock the recent 2 Bad mix he dropped and my heart dropped when I saw the "This channel has no content" bullshit. Sony finds a way to screw up everything. If he loses his channel... SWG is such a mfing GOAT
AJAX is still up though, so that's weird

filmandmusic

Proud Member
The guy singlehandedly brought new life into songs I knew front and backwards, some of his versions I prefer over the original releases.