What should I watch on Netflix?

Have you ever spent some minutes, half an hour or more trying to look for what to watch on Netflix? There have been times I don't know what to watch and I end up watching missing episodes from the shows I tune in.

I'll leave some movies and documentaries I liked or found interestinng from Netflix and you can recommend me back.

The life and career of the renowned stage magician turned scientific skeptic of the paranormal, James Randi, An Honnest Liar.

A powerful exploration of the evangelical campaign to infuse African culture with values imported from America's Christian Right. The film follows American and Ugandan religious leaders fighting sexual immorality and missionaries trying to convince Ugandans to follow biblical law, God Loves Uganda. If Jesus Camp (which is also on Netflix) outraged you how innocent and impressionable children were brainwashed into thinking they were sinners and needed to be saved sinnce a very young age, God Loves Uganda may infuriate the hatred Evangelicals preach against gays and lesbians, the lies they spread about the use of condoms and taking advantage of the fact the majority of Ugandans are uneducated people.

Beasts of No Nation, A Netflix Original Film. When civil war tears his family apart, a young West African boy is forced to join a unit of mercenary fighters and transform into a child soldier.

Back