What was the last MJ song u listened to?

The last MJ song I listened to was the thriller, just earlier when I took a bath.

Word Smith Sr;4303718 said:
I don't understand what he's saying, but it's a nice song.

[video=youtube;jGVFiCf9bm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jGVFiCf9bm4[/video]

I’m confused. How is this an MJ song? :D

Listened to Man in the mirror yesterday on Smooth radio, I only listen to Smooth on occasions so I don’t know how often they play MJ but it was fantastic to hear him on that station. Is there any Smooth listeners that have heard Michael being played on it?

Alh21;4304311 said:
Listened to Man in the mirror yesterday on Smooth radio, I only listen to Smooth on occasions so I don’t know how often they play MJ but it was fantastic to hear him on that station. Is there any Smooth listeners that have heard Michael being played on it?

They did stop playing him but he is now back on the station and smooth radio 2020 1# artist of the year. :D

They did stop playing him but he is now back on the station and smooth radio 2020 1# artist of the year. :D

I did read that about MJ being artist of the year, fabulous news. He should never have been stopped on any radio station, utter disgrace

Walk Right Now, I had Triumph on in the car. I know its Jacksons, but that song is Micahel all over.

Back