Which never before toured non-single would you die to hear?

Keep The Faith
Just Good Friends with Stevie Wonder
Speed Demon
Baby Be Mine
The Lady In My Life
Unbreakable (Would have been a great opening song if there was an Invincible tour)
Is It Scary
Can't Let Her Get Away

Who Is It, Give In To Me, Smile, Speed Demon, Butterflies, Lady in my Life, Threatened...off the top of my head (and yes, I realize some of these are actually singles :D)

Who Is It and Give In To Me I think would have sounded amazing live. Especially the song Give In To Me. This Time Around, Tabloid Junkie, Liberian Girl, Got The Hots, and I Can't Help It also would had sounded pretty good live. If he ever did those songs live. It has been so long since I've seen any of my MJ concerts. That I can't really remember some of the songs that he did live or not.

This thread says non singles and most people here are naming songs that were singles lol

^ LOL.

LIBERIAN GIRL I forgot to add! One of my fav. MJ songs, HANDS down.

Unbreakable, Keep the Faith, Just good friends, Liberian Girl, History, Butterflies and Whatever happens :D

PYT, Speed Demon, Liberian Girl, Give in to Me, 2Bad, Shout, Morphine...oh so many. :heart:

Threatened (the beat on TII was just too awesome) and Whatever Happens.

Give Into Me
Who Is It
Morphine
Superfly Sister
Is It Scary
Liberian Girl
Unbreakable
Speechless

The list goes on! Haha.

Baby Be Mine, The Lady In My Life, Heaven Can Wait, Whatever Happens, I Can't Help It (I think this was a b-side on DSTYGE)

Back