Who do you think is the best male singer?

Nivea

Proud Member
oh man! that's a hard one! I love freddie's voice! as well as stevie wonder's! but.. I'm voting for michael. :)

Driver

Proud Member
Freddies voice is amazing but MJs tops all. I mean, just listen to the acapella he does in the remember the time video. His voice sounds so strong and powerful in that, its unreal!

MJJLaugh

Proud Member
Voted but Michael is still behind. it is now MJ 30.7 % and Freddie Mercury 32.5%

shaugnie

Proud Member
Voted! Mike should be well ahead of Freddie! Personally i think it should be Mike ,then Elvis! Theres a couple of my favourite male singers on there, but mike always the top of my list!

xthunderx2

Proud Member
well guys I guess I am not cool...who the heck is Freddy Mercury.????....."runs to google".....Michael is always 1 to me..:love:

edit......ooohhh ok....lead singer from Queen....:lmao:....boy do I have problems...:lmao:

Sophielo

Proud Member
Freddie leading? Well I'm blaming it on it being Queen week in the X Factor tonight. Not that Freddie isn't awesome, he just isn't MJ!

Julia

Proud Member
I like Freddy, but I voted for Michael because to me he is the greatest. I wish they would stop calling Michael that awful name though.

Julia

kes1984

Proud Member
oh man! that's a hard one! I love freddie's voice! as well as stevie wonder's! but.. I'm voting for michael. :)

those are my 3 fave singers!!

I would put Michael first though. Just cos I think his voice was more unique and he did more with it. IMHO.

mirrordut

Proud Member
I voted but freddie is winning....MJ is the best, I like freddie though

MJsPYT1

Proud Member
in all honesty, it should be that way. Freddie Mercury is the best. I love Michael more than anyone ever out there, but vocally, Freddie is better. Voted for Michael though of course :D

:eek:...hmmm, I beg to differ- alot!
although I do love Freddie

*sigh* I voted again and it's still the same!! RIGGED!!

Last edited:

Gugu_134

Proud Member
and why isn't it changing still Mike 30,7% and Freddie 32,5% ????

Of course Michael is the best male singer, no doubt about it