Why Do People Sexualize Michael?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Like it or not Michael had intercourse with Lisa. there's no need to even argue with this. i'm not a fan of Lisa but it happen. i'm not even mad at her if she did because it's true facts. at least she was honest and Michael wanted kids with her. there's stories saying she use him which i believe that. but i could be wrong. she did talk bad about him after his death so that's one of the reasons i'm not a fan of her. i mean if she did loved mike she should stay with him and had kids with him. you can't make no one have kids with you. so i don't know. maybe she really did loved mike.

Last edited:

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Oh yeah and like or not Lisa Marie is Michael ex. not a fan of her but it's the truth. :rolleyes: :laughing:

KOPV

Proud Member
Of course his sexuality was on purpose lol!

Come on... really?

Marina H.

Proud Member
I think that such a sensitive soul would have been deeply traumatized by his early exposure to sex taking place around him in this form, coupled with the insecurities fanned by comments about his nose etc. He did not make a healthy transition to adulthood and was more comfortable in the company of children, where sex is not an issue. All of what people see as eccentricities (plastic surgery was taken too far, the doctors should have refused to operate), all of them are Michael's response to childhood trauma. Neverland was his attempt to revisit his childhood and fix that - but it's not that simple. He would have benefited from sex therapy, the people around him failed him by not giving him the right advice. People sexualize him because he had incredible energy (and this may have stemmed from suppressed sexuality which the audience sensed). Now, couple this with good looks, mystery, and the sense that "he is traumatized by sex and sexual predators like Billie Jean and Dirty Diana but I may be the first one to treat him affectionately and seduce him" and you have an explosive mix. Women are motherly even towards men, and Michael may have also appealed to that. They felt compelled to fix him.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Of course his sexuality was on purpose lol!

Come on... really?

:laughing::laughing::laughing: i know but did he like doing it though? or only did for his female fans? Michael said he was a totally different person off and on stage. this is why i ask this question.

Laurendaccio

Proud Member
Of course he loved his female fans to sexualizy him .He told Michael Bush that he knew what he was doing with the Gold pants .

Laurendaccio

Proud Member
Someone with hundred of adult heterosexual magasines in his bedroom , with his own semens found on many of these magasines cannot be asexual .

PoP

Proud Member
Laurendaccio;4258513 said:
Of course he loved his female fans to sexualizy him .He told Michael Bush that he knew what he was doing with the Gold pants .

Not sure if that’s the case, but almost every female fans sees Michael as a sex symbol, not that he considers himself one.

mjjmsc

Proud Member
Michael was quite a passionate man, you can listen to lots of his songs :tongue:

83magic

Proud Member
Michael straight up told the rabbi that he doesn't like being looked at in that way. that if he knew what women were thinking, he wouldn't even go onstage. he said that it was something that he didn't understand, and that his relationships ended because he refused to take it to that level. he was scared when tatum O'Neal, brooke shields, Tatiana thumbzen, and Madonna came onto him. right before he made those statements, he said 'of course I wouldn't say this publicly'. he knew that if he did, he'd lose a chunk of his female fans who are mainly interested in his looks. yet those fans completely disregard this information, and would rather believe second or third party sources than the man himself. they read between imaginary lines and create wild fiction. he had to play the character onstage (after 'thriller' mainly). that alter ego is as old as the entertainment industry itself. it's a shame because he had so much more to him than that one dimensional sleazy stereotype. you'd never know that though, based on the way that some of them talk about him..

Anna

Free As A Bird
If he didn't want to be sexualised, the gold pants, the sensual dance moves, and In The Closet weren't a very good idea then. :rollin: