You are not alone (Support thread) V.2

sweet princess

Proud Member
Mods please make this part of the other sticky threads that are apart of this section, thank you.

Are You having a bad week/ month? If soo let it out here, This thread is for everyone. :yes:

I'll start :D

I'm in love, I didn't think that I'd love again. My feelings for this guy are really strong. I've know Levi snice I was in high school. I'm only saying his first name cause all of his ex-girlfriends will try to find him and chew him out. I called him up & said, "Levi, what would you say if I asked you out?" He was all, "Are you ****ing serious?!?" I replied, "Yes I am."

I let him pour his heart out, the things he told me were heart-breaking. He told me about all of his girlfriends that he had & how they cheated on him. Him tellimg me that I think he's still hurt, I told him that I wouldn't do that to him. He almost had me in tears, he said, "Kelly, you know that I'd marry you because I know that you wouldn't cheat on me." He also told me that he wants to settle down & have kids. He also said, "you make me so happy that I could cry."

I'm a little worried, he's got a lot of other women that are hitting on him. I hope that he thinks about what I've said because I meant every single word, I'm not giving up on him yet.

Thanks for listening

This is so nice of you, sweet princess. :)
I really think that Levi is a very fortunate man. I really do, 'cause you're nice and sweet.
I hope things are going good with you two. Let me know if you need help sometime, ok?
I'll be there if you need. ;)

These are hard days for me because I changed school this year and I can't make new friends and I hate the classes that I'm in. :( It's all very frustrating, u know? I hope I can get back to my old school. I also miss very much my friends and my teachers, which I love. :)

This is so nice of you, sweet princess. :)
I really think that Levi is a very fortunate man. I really do, 'cause you're nice and sweet.
I hope things are going good with you two. Let me know if you need help sometime, ok?
I'll be there if you need. ;)

These are hard days for me because I changed school this year and I can't make new friends and I hate the classes that I'm in. :( It's all very frustrating, u know? I hope I can get back to my old school. I also miss very much my friends and my teachers, which I love. :)

Thanks hon, I appreciate it. awww, don't feel bad, I was the same way. It's hard at first, but It'll get better,try to introduce yourslef to all the kids and teachers. Ask them what their interests are Etc. Let us know how it goes.:yes:

Bad news, Levi's not single. He made it look like he was just so that he could get other women's phone numbers. I don't want him to get hurt. He's in another relationship with another girl. :perrin I'm soo angry right now. :perrrin

Thank God for this thread! I've been having it rough on the careerside and personal side for a long time. This week, I've been feeling so lonely. Not only can I not find a job, but I don't have anyone special in my life. I have my family and friends, but there's still a void in my life. I've met a couple of people, but they were only interested in their selfish needs. There have been people that I liked, but they didn't feel the same way. This week, those thoughts have been haunting me. On top of that, I have a Bachelor's Degree that has not paid off for me in the job front. It's been 3 years since I graduated from college and I could only manage to get a Temp Job that calls every now and then. I'm just not happy with life right now. Anyone single, lonely, and jobless as well?

Last edited:
^^I am. I soo angry, I don't want Levi to get hurt, I love him so damn much. I can't put it into words right now. :(

Update: Levi Now has 3 girlfriends, yes, I said 3 girlfriends. He's got me on the back burner. He's making me wait. The problem is I can't wait..
i love him, but I need to let him go, the problem is I don't know how

Last edited:
Levi is an idiot.

Sorry to say that and you still have feeling for him but having three girlfriends... eh? I am a guy and I'd get so mad if I knew that my girlfriend would date two other guys out there. I am single, yes, but anyway.

Hugs for everyone!

I am not good at all in relationships. I have very close friend who I have a crush on still. This has been one heck of a ride this far - she had feelings for two guys back in June. Me and one other guy who told me that I am his bestfriend just few days before I knew he and she were dating. Oh well, she had a crush on me and soon I noticed that I had crush on her as well. But then there comes that guy who claimed me as his best friend and then he started dating with the girl I had crush on! Argh! And this was just week after Michael died and only three days after my grandma died. I was depressed. Bad. I tried to kept going but feeling of lonely wasn't very enjoyable. I still was and actually still am, hopefully, friend of both of these and I walked every Monday evening with this girl and accompanied her to home.

Their relationship didn't work very long since only 1½ months later this guy left this girl with txt message. I sensed this end one day before breaking up since I asked this guy, does he have his eyes on someone. And I was with this girl and one of her (and mine as well) annoying friend hanging out during I asked that. But anyway, after breakup I started to hang around with this girl very much. We didn't start dating but at some point she admitted that she had crush on me. I admitted it as well. But because those feelings were gone, we continued as friends.

And now I wanna tell you my problem. Last Friday she told me that that annoying friend thought that there was going on something between me and this girl I have crush on. And then she said there's a reason for that: She just had crush on me. But it was gone already in Friday. But I had crush on her still. She told me that on Friday... hah, Michael's Speechless started to play in my head. I didn't tell anything on Friday. But Sunday we were out again. Then I told her that I still have crush on her! She said that this is kind of weird that we have crushes on different times always and then she said that she doesn't have any bigger feelings for me anymore. Oh well, there's my problem. She is one of my closest friend nowadays, I have crush on her and she knows about it but she doesn't have feelings for me. :( What should I do? I can't even sleep because of thinking of her!

Levi is an idiot.

Sorry to say that and you still have feeling for him but having three girlfriends... eh? I am a guy and I'd get so mad if I knew that my girlfriend would date two other guys out there. I am single, yes, but anyway.

Hugs for everyone!

I am not good at all in relationships. I have very close friend who I have a crush on still. This has been one heck of a ride this far - she had feelings for two guys back in June. Me and one other guy who told me that I am his bestfriend just few days before I knew he and she were dating. Oh well, she had a crush on me and soon I noticed that I had crush on her as well. But then there comes that guy who claimed me as his best friend and then he started dating with the girl I had crush on! Argh! And this was just week after Michael died and only three days after my grandma died. I was depressed. Bad. I tried to kept going but feeling of lonely wasn't very enjoyable. I still was and actually still am, hopefully, friend of both of these and I walked every Monday evening with this girl and accompanied her to home.

Their relationship didn't work very long since only 1½ months later this guy left this girl with txt message. I sensed this end one day before breaking up since I asked this guy, does he have his eyes on someone. And I was with this girl and one of her (and mine as well) annoying friend hanging out during I asked that. But anyway, after breakup I started to hang around with this girl very much. We didn't start dating but at some point she admitted that she had crush on me. I admitted it as well. But because those feelings were gone, we continued as friends.

And now I wanna tell you my problem. Last Friday she told me that that annoying friend thought that there was going on something between me and this girl I have crush on. And then she said there's a reason for that: She just had crush on me. But it was gone already in Friday. But I had crush on her still. She told me that on Friday... hah, Michael's Speechless started to play in my head. I didn't tell anything on Friday. But Sunday we were out again. Then I told her that I still have crush on her! She said that this is kind of weird that we have crushes on different times always and then she said that she doesn't have any bigger feelings for me anymore. Oh well, there's my problem. She is one of my closest friend nowadays, I have crush on her and she knows about it but she doesn't have feelings for me. :( What should I do? I can't even sleep because of thinking of her!
Thank you hon for your advice
Yes, Levi is an IDIOT, he wants to to make me wait. He made me his "back up girl" meaning that if these girls mess up, he'll have me. but I can't wait that long. Move on I'm sorry if I sound harsh but I know how that feels cause Levi did that to me, after I spent 2 hours on the phone with him. I let him know that I had feelings for him, after that he told me that he only sees me as a friend.

I'm really pissed off now.:smilerolleyes:

Without sounding too harsh I think you should cut your ties now before your hurt. If he's stalling on you in favour of another girl he's not worth the heartache.

You'll find your guy soon enough I'm sure :)

You should let him go even though it's hard.
You don't want to be 2nd choice right?
If he loved you as much as you love him he would have been with you.

I'm single for one year now and I would love to have someone in my life again.
My no.1 problem at the moment is finding a job I will be screwed if I don't get a job quick.

Thanks for the advice, you guys. :D
I deleted him from my friends list on my myspace.
I hope those girls know what they've gotten themsleves into. :unsure:
I don't wait them to end up like me :no:

Great! Do you know those girls? I'd say you should tell them if you know them.

I'm not sure telling them straight away may be the way to go. They might think that you're trying to put them off and accuse you of trying to steal him. Have a few days think and see how things are.

Update: Levi & I are friends now. He says that he's getting married to some girl who is expecting twins,they are from her previous relationship. So Levi is going to be a stepfather. He's also trying to get his kid back from his ex-girlfriend.

m_9a909de4bfbb44369361af31c72e7126.jpg

m_db286015a51845fcb778c7fff4fec973.jpg

^^This is the girl that he is going to marry.

m_d5ead9cc357a47a19e51c3afb4534650.jpg

m_3b80fccfad8f403f92749d316e29a874.jpg

^^This is his son, Caleb. He's a year old now. :D

Last edited:
^^Yeah, I know. It may seem too soon for him to get married, but he wants to get out of Nevada. He also wants to be a daddy to his son, I hope all goes well for him.

I forgave Levi, we are just friends.The reasoen I say that because Levi doesn't know what he wants in a relationship. I've been a b**** toward him for various reasons...He's got a lot of women that are waiting for him. These women will get hurt, he needs to decide what he wants.

Back