Your favorite MJ videos

83magic

Re: Whats your favorite MJ video of the day

as always :) not the original audio (no crowd :( ), but the picture quality is great

Alh21

as always :) not the original audio (no crowd :( ), but the picture quality is great

yes good choice, he put all his heart and sole into this. how do I get the actual picture to come up, I've just ended up with the link, I have been told how to do it but it doesn't seem to work :(

83magic

post it as a video and not a link. click the icon that looks like a film reel. I hope I explained it properly. i'm not great with technology either! maybe you could ask the mods?

anyways, here's my video of the day :)

Alh21

post it as a video and not a link. click the icon that looks like a film reel. I hope I explained it properly. i'm not great with technology either! maybe you could ask the mods?

anyways, here's my video of the day :)

I will have a go at that thank u, hopefully I can get it done right

wednesday

I think I understand and appreciate Michael saying he was a visionary more and more. He was so ahead of his time. My favorite video is Earth Song as it is sooooo topical.

e20bce347df1692b149e64503d26b00d--michael-jackson-michael-okeefe.jpg

83magic

I see that my previous video had been taken down by the uploader.. oh well

I think it's best to post this newly restored video in this section to generate more conversation about it. these kinds of performances are my favourite. just Michael dancing with no distractions. he's quite restrained here in comparison to the 'diana ross special' a year later. the crowd goes wild when he gives them a small glimpse of his magic though! :clap: this might have been his first visible act of charity as a solo artist at that point (I know 'off the wall' was dedicated to 'the year of the child'). just happy vibes all around :)

Alh21

still having trouble posting it right :laughing: its half right, im getting there :laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

Staff

still having trouble posting it right :laughing: its half right, im getting there :laughing:

Next to the Insert Image (picture of a tree) icon there is an Insert Video (film reel) button, click that, paste the YouTube link and click OK.

Alh21

Next to the Insert Image (picture of a tree) icon there is an Insert Video (film reel) button, click that, paste the YouTube link and click OK.

yay I did it, its only take a week :laughing:, thank you for the help

83magic

the video in my second post that got taken down. I have another one I would like to share, but i'll save it for 2morrow :)

Alh21

the video in my second post that got taken down. I have another one I would like to share, but i'll save it for 2morrow :)

why did it get taken down?, I'm looking forward to seeing what your going to share

83magic

why did it get taken down?, I'm looking forward to seeing what your going to share

the person who uploaded the youtube video took it down.

thank you for your interest in my videos :)

today's video is an acapella of my favourite song; 'wanna be startin' somethin'. what I love about this is that it hasn't been enhanced in anyway. this is literally the vocals without music. it's so pure. it's not an easy song to sing, due to the range and flexibility of the melody. I love how Michael and his back up singers bounce off each other. i'm still trying to work out what they're saying when they're talking amongst themselves, ha!

83magic

it has to be this. one of the most important and overlooked messages he sent :)

Alh21

the person who uploaded the youtube video took it down.

thank you for your interest in my videos :)

today's video is an acapella of my favourite song; 'wanna be startin' somethin'. what I love about this is that it hasn't been enhanced in anyway. this is literally the vocals without music. it's so pure. it's not an easy song to sing, due to the range and flexibility of the melody. I love how Michael and his back up singers bounce off each other. i'm still trying to work out what they're saying when they're talking amongst themselves, ha!

This was great, I really enjoyed this, what an amazing artist MJ was

Alh21

I know this isn't a song but this always makes me laugh and I watch it when I want to remember MJ for his sense of humour

Anna

Staff

omg this is awesome, how can Mj do what he does and make it flawless, I'm convinced he wasn't human LOL

Yeah, he was otherworldly. One of the chosen ones. They don't come along very often.

Here is my video for today, because it's adorable:

Alh21

Yeah, he was otherworldly. One of the chosen ones. They don't come along very often.

Here is my video for today, because it's adorable:

haha yes I love this video, he was so funny

Alh21

This is mine today, I love this video cause he's so sexy in it, they actually make a lovely couple

Top Bottom