Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Kane

What was the last thing you purchased, MJ related?

Last thing I got was a TII poster, just need to get it framed :D

Smnth

Re: Your last MJ purchase

A big Michael Billie Jean poster, in a frame. I'm very happy with it.

J

JMie

Three T-shirts. :) And a Steeltown records CD.

MJJNJ

This is it CD import/collector version. (I have normal version before)

umh..MJ related ? I just bought MJ pendant on last Sunday ..the custom made one.
I choose my fav pic of Michael screen on stainless steel ..now I am wearing it :)

The Special One

iphone_case_023_04__47895.jpg
iphone%20case.jpg

Arklove

My last MJ purchase? Probably Moonwalk reissue, I bought one for myself and for my sister for Christmas...

M

moonstreet

I was shopping on tuesday and bought Bruce Swediens book, 2010 calender and Bruni concert audio cd

Sophielo

I got the treasures book as a gift but what I physically bought for myself was a mug from the exhibition shop.

laramay

I recently ordered this:

"The Complete MJ Chord Book" which includes music chords for many of his songs. :)

claire64

I had delivered today a "This is It" tshirt from Odeon, its for my daughter. last thing for me was my OPUSSSSSSSSS :jump:

PCR

WOW :wub:

Where did you get that?

Yess!! Where did you get this??? Is amazingly delicious!!!!

Me? I got "Dancing the dream" and "Michael, legend, Hero, Icon".

Still waiting for the Opus, of course....

adry_mjj

Last thing I got was "Michael Jackson Treasures" . I love this book is awesome !!!!

edge003

I spent all my christmas money in one go so i got:
2 books: Moonwalk & Dancing the Dream
and 5 cds: IWYB (Unreleased Masters), pre-ordered these 4>> [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lookin Through the Windows[/SIZE][/FONT], Dancing Machine, Get It Together and Moving Violation :D

PCR

Last thing I got was "Michael Jackson Treasures" . I love this book is awesome !!!!

Oh, yes!! I got Treasures some weeks ago and started reading it just after I finished Moonwalk. Wwooooww, I really love Treasures, it is soo funny and beutiful and big :D

MJsBollywoodGirl7

Well this past saturday I had ordered Michael Jackson Treasures book. And this:

M_J_Quilt_Comforter_Blanket_Pillow_Set_gal.jpg

I had ordered the full size set one since that is what my bed is. OMG I so can not wait to get it. It is going to look so absolutely fabulous on my bed. It is the perfect item I need for my MJ room. I tell you Ebay is the best site to order MJ items.

MJJ7777

Last MJ Purchase? Well my father suprised me with the This is it deluxe 2-CD and Booklet set.

But yeah, I'd really like to know where you can get that phone cover.

PCR

PCR... i hope you get your Opus very soon,you have waited to long xxx

Thank you, dear!
Hhandkuss07.gif

Yes... it's been a long while since I ordered the Opus, but... well... such is life.
When I finally get it, I will open my special French champagne bottle. I mean it :D

benscarr

I bought a book called Michael Jackson: Life In The Spotlight, which is a photo book with good positive text about Michael by Getty images.

Last edited:

Susannah61

Last MJ thing I bought was the Opus and before that was This is it cd and the Calendar.I also have Michael Jackson Treasures book I love it.

Susannah xx

benscarr

Sounds good. Where did you get it?
Plizzz :)

I bought it from Amazon. It's got brilliant photos of Michael, one or two I've never seen before. But most of the photos I've actually seen before and download from Getty images web site, this site MJJC and other fan over the years. But it's nice to have those photos in a book, and a tangible copy of those photos.

mier

Proud Member

This T-shirt:

P5023209232039_1.jpg

The eyes and autograph are glow in the dark!

bubbyduck4MJ

Well this past saturday I had ordered Michael Jackson Treasures book. And this:

M_J_Quilt_Comforter_Blanket_Pillow_Set_gal.jpg

I had ordered the full size set one since that is what my bed is. OMG I so can not wait to get it. It is going to look so absolutely fabulous on my bed. It is the perfect item I need for my MJ room. I tell you Ebay is the best site to order MJ items.

Zomg! I want.. are there many designs?

Last thing I bought was the Moonwalker DVD and this magazine:

michael-jackson-architectural-diges.jpg

raingirl

Dancing the dream and I just got the MJ Opus
I'm thinking of getting some of theose J5 /Motown CDs that are released.

The Special One

WOW :wub:

Where did you get that?

WOW, that's awesome! Where abouts did you get it?

WANTS!!!
Thats beautiful!

Yess!! Where did you get this??? Is amazingly delicious!!!!

http://www.cnwoot.com/products/iphone-3g-plastic-hard-back-case-michael-jackson-p-284.html

Price: $5.85
Free Shipping

or
iphone_case_028_03.jpg

http://www.cnwoot.com/products/plas...hone-3g-iphone-3gs-michael-jackson-p-296.html

Latest purchase is still this one

6y1tz9.jpg

Soon i'm gonna get this

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jackson...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a02c4e0ca

And more like those...i'm gonna collect the ones that are worth it, and put them in a glass display in my living room.

Is that book worth buying, like is it all tabloid? I had seen it in a shop but hadn't time to check it out.

I checked this out

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jacks...r_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262396920&sr=8-10

And it sure seems to be real positive and good, if you read that interview part there.

Last edited:

embrya79

This T-shirt:

P5023209232039_1.jpg

The eyes and autograph are glow in the dark!

I got this for christmas, as well as other michael jackson things. The eyes glow in the dark for real? i haven't noticed, nor have i been in the dark with it.

PCR

I bought it from Amazon. It's got brilliant photos of Michael, one or two I've never seen before. But most of the photos I've actually seen before and download from Getty images web site, this site MJJC and other fan over the years. But it's nice to have those photos in a book, and a tangible copy of those photos.

Thank you very much!!!

MJsPYT1

Is that book worth buying, like is it all tabloid? I had seen it in a shop but hadn't time to check it out.
No, it isn't a tabloid. It's a great book with amazing pics that I just got too!
There are threads about it on MJJC, just do a search and type in the title, or the authors name :yes:

Mahatma

I haven't really purchased anything that recently, but I do recall purchasing a Thriller 25 vinyl picture disk shortly after Michael's passing.

souldreamer7

I just bought another copy of 'Michael Jackson The Magic,The Madness,The Whole Story' Today for my Mother. It's cool she has read all my Michael Jackson books..she's a fan too!

MJsBollywoodGirl7

Well tonight I had just ordered these items from Amazon.com:

This Is It dvd (Pre ordered it)
This Is It movie t-shirt
and MJ dancing necklace

This is for my birthday.

oldmoon20

Today I bought Off The Wall, Bad, Dangerous, and Invincible.
I was looking for the Original Thriller but all they had was the 25th Edition and it was $10 more than all the other CD's.

benscarr

I bought a book called Michael Jackson: Music Icon, yesterday and it's a very good book with impartial text (some facts are inaccurate, a few photos have the wrong dates, but not too many of them) . The photos in the book are brilliant and the resolution of the photos are actually very high and quite stunning, and better than a lot or recently published bigger and more expensive books I've bought that have recently been released. This book is quite small, the same size as an average paper back novel and it's a very low price. I bought mine from Foyles book shop for £6.95, but you can also buy it from Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294.

MichaelJackson-MusicIcon.jpg

OMG! Where can I get this shirt? I would love to wear this at night.:cheeky:
I have that shirt. I bought it from JC Penney though. Mine doesn't glow in the dark, even though the eyes and signature are yellow too. I wonder if they are different material.

Afterglow

I bought a book called Michael Jackson: Music Icon

that`s my last purchase, too:) I found it in my bookstore and loved the photos, which are not so rare but really beautiful
It is written in 3 languages (English, German and French), so though it has 190 pages, don`t expect to get a lot of reading. If you already have a Visual Documentary, you may find nothing new, because there are only facts with dates. Anyway that`s quite a good book.

Smnth

I just bought Dancing the dream. It looks very beautiful and interesting.

CaptainEoLove85

Michael by the editors of the Rolling Stone. I'm aware there's some negative stuff in there. I'll probably just pretend it doesn't exist. It has really nice pictures.

Also Big Red gum if that counts. :lol:

J

JMie

I bought two books (For The recond and In the studio with MJ) and the remastered J5 albulm that were released in the beginning of January :)

bubbyduck4MJ

Michael by the editors of the Rolling Stone. I'm aware there's some negative stuff in there. I'll probably just pretend it doesn't exist. It has really nice pictures.

Also Big Red gum if that counts. :lol:

I just got it too.. nice pictures. :)

my last purchase was a tshirt though from JayJays :)

Photo10.jpg

Webbie

Just got my last purchase this morning.
It's a guitar signed by Michael :woohoo:

blue_eyed_belle

:woohoo: Webbie, that's awesome! Lucky! :)

Beats my last purchase, King of Pop socks! :p My mum bought them for me in the January sales. Hehe!

Webbie

I know :D
Right after Michael's dead, I tried to buy a signed guitar but couldn't afford any of them.

:woohoo: Webbie, that's awesome! Lucky! :)

Beats my last purchase, King of Pop socks! :p My mum bought them for me in the January sales. Hehe!

Awww thank you, blue eyes Belle!

Hahaha LOL!

Not true, all MJ objects have the same value :yes:

What! Now I'm uber jealous!!!!!

Don't be jealous ;) I needed to save for it for a very long time!
And now the damn thing doesn't want to get photographed LOL :D

J

JMie

Just got my last purchase this morning.
It's a guitar signed by Michael :woohoo:

YOU WIN!!!!

I wanted to write that I pre-ordered This Is It 2-DVD edition, but I won't now. Not after THAT! :wild::punk::D

Pentum

Proud Member

Signed by MJ, omg, nice!

Last purchase: Black Or white CD sigle remixes and Black or White 7" and a Scream Austria Promo

Gaga0110

I went on a trip to London last week, an bought a lot of MJ stuff, and went to the O2 exhibition.

I bought:
Moonwalk, Official Calendar, in the O2 shop I bought Invincible sleeping mask (I wanted the Dangerous one, but it wasn't there), MJ cards and the exhibition programe...
And I bought a t-shirt about a month ago.

twinklEE

Last purchase is a book called Michael Jackson treasures, I ordered it after the Opus. :)

swirly

I bought HIStory on casette in the box with booklet and things.

I can't even play the damn thing but I wanted it anyway :lol:

CaptainEoLove85

I just got Michael Jackson Treasures! :dancing: After this I think I'm pretty much done with the books, unless a new one comes out.

Top Bottom