Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

ProductOfLoveliness

Proud Member
Re: Your last MJ purchase

Got myself a couple of vinyls this week :cool:

no2rISBm.jpg

Nice!! The Bad single is sooo hard to find where I live, you are so lucky! I love the cover, I would have it framed, it's so awesome!

michaelsfedora

Proud Member

Nice!! The Bad single is sooo hard to find where I live, you are so lucky! I love the cover, I would have it framed, it's so awesome!

oh really?? can I ask what country is it? where I live it appears on second hand record shops every few months. Don't you have record fairs on your country? It may be easier to find there ^^ You know, funny enough I was listening to the BAD maxi today precisely!

isis.binder

Proud Member
isn't he awesome?? got him too few months ago and I'm still drooling haha you should try the Dirty Diana outfit too, he looks so gorgeous :p

It was my first idea but there are some tiny small details around his jacket that kept falling off. So I had to tie everyone of them in the outfit (boots included) with a black sewing thread and then I was afraid to take everything off and put the DD outfit thinking I'd lose some small part of something.

orsimj

Proud Member
Just ordered a Dangerous (album cover) flag (200cm), can't wait to receive it.

YouAreLoved

Proud Member
My very last order were two books about MJ:
"Michael and Me" by Shana Mangatal (I sorely regret buying this without reading the reviews. God it was so bad I can't even force myself to finish reading it. And it cost a fortune! More than any other book about MJ that I have. So angry at this rn).
"The Complete Michael Jackson" by Chris Roberts (this one I can't comment on yet as it just arrived in my post box but I truly hope it's worth the read and is a good addition to my collection).

StageGlitter

Proud Member

A few months ago, I bought a "Thriller" thin poster for my dorm room. I'm putting it back up next week.

I haven't bought anything MJ related since back in March this year and they were a few shirts and a hoodie I got at Macy's. Two weeks ago however, I got a Michael Jackson Thriller shirt from Hot Topic!

White Nights

Proud Member
I bought Earth Song: Michael Jackson’s Magnum Opus by Joseph Vogel. I’m thinking about getting a t-shirt (long overdue) but haven’t found a design I really liked yet that was within my budget.

Nantucket Cat

Proud Member
Another crochet blanket pattern! I'm going to see if I can do the Blood on the Dance Floor album cover!

ScreenOrigami

Proud Member
A stack of books.

I’m a new fan and a bookworm, so I picked up the following:

• Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones (finished reading)
  • Moonwalk by Michael Jackson (currently reading)
  • Dancing the Dream by Michael Jackson (planning to read next)
  • You are not alone by Jermaine Jackson
  • Man in the Music by Joseph Vogel
  • Earth Song by Joseph Vogel

Anything else I should get? There are so many books out there, it’s hard to tell which ones are actually good.

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
ScreenOrigami;4271166 said:
A stack of books.

I’m a new fan and a bookworm, so I picked up the following:

• Michael Jackson Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones (finished reading)
  • Moonwalk by Michael Jackson (currently reading)
  • Dancing the Dream by Michael Jackson (planning to read next)
  • You are not alone by Jermaine Jackson
  • Man in the Music by Joseph Vogel
  • Earth Song by Joseph Vogel

Anything else I should get? There are so many books out there, it’s hard to tell which ones are actually good.

I would say get the books with the best reviews and that are real. do not get the fake fan made ones. not saying fanmade books are bad but for me i would want something with the truth about MJ. not something with made up guesses. i'm actually reading moonwalk now as we speak too. i would say mostly get the books made by Michael himself and people who was actually close to him. not the ones who claimed they was around him when they actually wasn't. stay far away from those books. they just want some money and attention.

ScreenOrigami

Proud Member
NatureCriminal7896;4271751 said:
I would say get the books with the best reviews and that are real. do not get the fake fan made ones. not saying fanmade books are bad but for me i would want something with the truth about MJ. not something with made up guesses. i'm actually reading moonwalk now as we speak too. i would say mostly get the books made by Michael himself and people who was actually close to him. not the ones who claimed they was around him when they actually wasn't. stay far away from those books. they just want some money and attention.

Solid advice, thank you. That’s also pretty much how I ended up with the stack I have so far. :)