Copy of Captain EO original film up for sale (promo) ...soundtrack on separate DVD

myosotis

Proud Member
If anyone is feeling wealthy...this looks like an interesting item for sale (BIN at $7k, bids from $5.8k) :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jac...580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336aed5434

Michael Jackson Captain EO original Disney 70 mm film
Captain EO Original Vintage 70 MM Disney film

70 mm film, used, promotional print. Viewed in 1986-87 in NY, stored since then. Cost of making film was over $1,000,000 per minute. Film is in good condition, may need cleaning due to being stored for 22 years. Movie was only released to Disney and never commercially released. Only a few promotional prints were ever made. No soundtrack on film. This fiilm can be shown on any 70 mm movie projector. Soundtrack on accompanying DVD

Way expensive. If I had that kind of money for memorabilia, I'd buy some authentic Michael autographs or a clothing piece :)

the estate shoud buy this and restore it for release. in case they don't have any usefull copy of EO.

They should totally release Captain EO as a bonus for the Bad 25th anniversary. :D

They ask that price, without a soundtrack and also inform you it may need cleaning? Think I will pass.

Back