LMFAO Sexy and i know it feats Sample from thriller?

Eterna.

Proud Member
Hey all,

I was just wondering, when i put this song up. I hear a sample of thriller. What do u think ?
Cheers,
Eterna.
(ps: not sure if this is the good place to put this question)

I don't know if there is a sample of Thriller, at least i don't hear it but there is definitely a reference to the Thriller video at the end of the LMFAO video. :D

You could whack the Thriller bassline in and it would work in the right key, because the synthy riff in that whilst differen't kind of reminds me of it, but thats about all i can see.

Sexy And I Know It is a terrible song. I'm not even going to count it as music.

It took me awhile, but LMFAO's Party rock anthem and sexy and I know it grew on me. Idk, after learning Redfoo is Barry Gordy's younger son, which you coulda knocked me down w/a feather, I simply listened to their other songs, and I must say are very very very very much melodic, which I like. And plus I am attracted to Redfoo, why IDK!

So I like LMFAO nowadays.

You could whack the Thriller bassline in and it would work in the right key, because the synthy riff in that whilst differen't kind of reminds me of it, but thats about all i can see.

Ye it is the baseline wich caught my attention, i think it's so close to thriller's

When i hear crap songs like Sexy And I Know It being played today i miss the dignity of The Spice Girls more and more

Back