Fictional book > Michael’s Magic Box

Ashtanga

Proud Member
Introducing Michael's Magic Box
Michael Jackson has had such a huge impact on me that it is my heartfelt desire to ensure his life has meaning beyond his passing. His messages of love, hope and healing should be known by future generations forever.
I've always been passionate about keeping the love alive for Michael, but I wanted to do it in a different way in 2012. I wanted to do something creative, fun and unique. Therefore, I will be writing a fictional book called Michael’s Magic Boxand publishing it on the MJTP, posting one chapter every month, beginning in January, ending in December. Doing it this way allows you to participate as the book is created.

The story is about a girl who gets a magic box that plays messages from Michael in an effort to help her live a life filled with love. It begins with her as a 7 year old and follows her throughout her life as she receives and applies the messages she gets from him.

If you want to follow Isabella’s journey with Michael’s Magic Box please subscribe to my column by filling out the form below or connect with me via Twitter or Facebook.

Thank you,

Linda Higgins

To read Chapter 1 CLICK HERE

http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/article.php?article_id=455

:heart:

Back