Never before seen video about MJ in Moscow in 1996

This reminds me of the "I'll give you more than a hug..." video. Incidentally, I was thinking about that today :cheeky:

Don't know about the rest of you but 5 minutes of a 2 hour tape full of Michael is very frustrating...

Don't know about the rest of you but 5 minutes of a 2 hour tape full of Michael is very frustrating...

Really Zakk? We get 5 minutes of new Michael footage and you're complaining that's it not 2 hours long? Whoever had this footage didn't have to share it and it's certainly better than nothing so just appreciate it man.

I happened to come across this on Tumblr yesterday and thought it was very cool :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
I think a trustworthy fan with great tape conversion equipment should somehow set up a donation page for auctions like this, so we could share things like this with the world. I certainly wouldn't mind pitching in. Not sure if there would be legal troubles with something like that though.

I hope those fans realize and appreciate how lucky they were... :boohoo: Michael was an absolute sweetheart even among the chaos! :girl_in_love:

Chaos is right. I'm screaming thru the PC at the bodyguards. Every time he goes out women look like they're trying to tear him apart. They just don't stop!

Fine line between adoring fans and an out of control mob scene. Jeez.

(I am pretty amazed how Michael takes all of this in stride. Look how he calmly talks about that magazine cover shoot. I was watching a vid of John Landis talking about their Disney World trip and 6,000 people suddenly swarmed them-and Landis and Mickey Mouse were totally freaking out-and Michael was not)

Last edited:
Wow. New perspective to that visit. I remember the bit where the girls rushed at him. You can see how scary the hysteria can be. You don't get to see things from his side inside his car very often. That was nice to see. It's sad it's being auctioned off though. :/

Are you reffering to the "The Lost Tapes, MJ in Moscow 1996"?
In this documentary we see just snippsets of MJ because some russian people (staff members, etc) talk all the time

Are you reffering to the "The Lost Tapes, MJ in Moscow 1996"?
In this documentary we see just snippsets of MJ because some russian people (staff members, etc) talk all the time

Nope, i mean the full 2 hour tape that is being auctioned off!

Oh my, that first minute! :wub: {"Some toilet paper to wipe..." LOL}

Back