SEMINAR SPOILER BEWARE. Sad story.

Dilan

Proud Member
I know this is almost nothing in contrast to the whole seminar, but if people want the best experience they can have its best they know as little as they possibly can.

But today I was just remembering a story how Brad was in the studio and he was wearing a chapstick and MJ was just complimenting how good he looked with it. The next week or so he was getting ready to go to Neverland to help install a sound system and he stopped at the petrol station and as he was in the store he saw the same brand chapstick so he picked one up for michael. Once he was at neverland and had finished doing his job he was talking to MJ about it and then just as we about to leave he said he had a present for him and he gave him the chapstick. and MJ said "wow that was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me". Honestly, that is so sad and its just a reminder that even with all of that money even small cheap $1 gifts can make someone so happy with all the wealth in the world and when you are almost entirely surrounded by people who want you do things for their own personal gain.

Anymore stories to share in general?

Last edited:
Back