Maxee Maxwell of Brownstone died

HIStory

Proud Member
Slightly related to MJ, that's why I'm putting it here. Remember MJ's short lived record label, MJJ Music? Brownstone was one of the groups signed to it and they had a smaller hit If You Love Me.

[video=youtube;91NExZP5dZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91NExZP5dZI[/video]

Sad news about one of its members:

According to reports, Charmayne Maxwell -- of the Grammy-nominated R&B group Brownstone -- died on Saturday, Feb. 28. The exact cause of death remains unknown, with conflicting stories coming from TMZ and various Danish media outlets. Maxwell's husband, Carsten Soulshock, is a Danish producer.

Maxwell, who was born in Guayana, rose to fame in the 1990s as one third of Brownstone, who won a Billboard Music Award and Grammy nomination for their 1995 single "If You Love Me," which peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100. They were signed to Michael Jackson's MMJ Music record label. After leaving Brownstone, Maxwell found fame in Europe as a solo artist; while based in London, she recorded the dance hit "When I Look Into Your Eyes."

Current Brownstone member Teisha Brown appeared to confirm Maxwell's death on Twitter today, sharing this message:

TeishaJB @TeishaLottBrown

I just need to be by you 1 more time on stage MAX! <s>#</s>BROWNSTONE <s>#</s>FOREVER R.I.H. I miss you already!!… instagram.com/p/zsUwolElmg/

Charmayne Maxwell's brother, Brandon Maxwell, has also been tweeting about her death:

brandon @brandonrmaxwell

I'd love to be with my nephew Nicolaj right now.. I feel bad that he has to deal with the loss of his mother at such a young age.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6487498/charmayne-maxwell-singer-brownstone-dies

Rest In Peace.

Heck. she cant have been old. have a few of their albums. r.i.p

I love this song i listen to it on the radio everyday they sound beautiful without the music

Which one is Maxee Is she the lead singer?

Oh thanks.

I would say this song is a big hit it is play on the radio everyday.

R.I.P. Maxee Maxwell:(

10724047_551944604905159_1757584843_n.jpg

Brownstone with Mike & Lisa...R.I.P.Charmayne

Just reading that she bleed to death after cutting her neck when falling on a broken glass in her home. And was found by her husband when he reurned.how terrible is that

Back