Michael Jackson On Rick Dees & Michael Beats Justin Timberlake On Toronto Radio Station

smooth_criminal05

Proud Member
More Mj Radio Info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone: Rick Dees Give Plug About Thriller 25 On Weekly Top 40!!
AND Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 wins 5 Nights In A Row in Toronto's Z103.5 Radio Station sending MJ To The HALL OF FAME!

I just woke up (9:15am eastern time) and my alarm came on which is set on the radio station Z103.5 in Toronto. It was currently airing "Rick Dees Weekly Top 40" I looked it up on their website and apparently over 70 million people all around the world listen to that! Anyways...

I was just casually listening to it and he was talking about "The Three Most Anticipated Albums of 2008" as voted by the viewers all around the world. 3rd was Madonna's new album, 2nd was Fergie's new album, and 1st was Thriller 25! I was soo shocked! Then Rick Dees started talking about Thriller 25 saying who was all on it, when it was coming out, then concluded by sayin "Michael Jackson still has it".

Andd...last night Michael Jackson's Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 beat Justin Timberlakes new single "Chop Me Up" and won for the 5th straight night in a row (decided by viewers calling in and emailing the dj)..this means Michael Jackson gets entered into the Z103.5 Hall of fame!!!
Heres the link to see for yourself:

http://www.z1035.com/head2head.php

Last edited:
GREAT News!! yeah i know about rick dees

fans around the world are ready for MJ..:jump:

I just woke up (9:15am eastern time) and my alarm came on which is set on the radio station Z103.5 in Toronto. It was currently airing "Rick Dees Weekly Top 40" I looked it up on their website and apparently over 70 million people all around the world listen to that! Anyways...

didnt realise his show was still going. used to be aired over here in the uk years ago

Mikes comeback is going to be huge!! :D Let's roll out the new materials, let's start with testing For All Time as the 2nd single from Thriller 25 :yes:

oh rick dees! MJ needs to go back on his show and do an interview. LOL I loved the last one he did lol

Wow that's great! It's funny, the media want us to think that the general public dislike Michael, and yet, everyone is exited about his comeback! Go mike!

Last edited:
Great!

As I mentioned in another thread, in Sweden on of the two biggest radio station for people under 25, NRJ, has Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' as The Smash Hit Of The Week. Wich means it gets played several times aday and talked about alot. And three days ago the other very popular station among yongsters, The Voice Of Hiphop & RnB, had WBSS as that days Make It Or Break It. And it looks lik MJ made it hehehe. On their site 48 of the responses said "Make it" and only two "Break it". Even better than what I would had guessed

all of this is a good sign.. I really hope Michael succeeds

Great!

As I mentioned in another thread, in Sweden on of the two biggest radio station for people under 25, NRJ, has Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' as The Smash Hit Of The Week. Wich means it gets played several times aday and talked about alot. And three days ago the other very popular station among yongsters, The Voice Of Hiphop & RnB, had WBSS as that days Make It Or Break It. And it looks lik MJ made it hehehe. On their site 48 of the responses said "Make it" and only two "Break it". Even better than what I would had guessed

Great! Thanx peeps for all the great news! :kickass:

I haven't heard it on the radio here since the digital release tho'! Anyone knows if WBSS or TGIM been played on radio 1 in the U.K?

Holy smokes! :D Michael's thrillin' 2008 like no other :clap: :sarmoti

Last edited:
Great!

yes.. I keep hearing WBSS here too.. more so than his sister's new single..

and there not even a video yet ...

go, Mike, go!

Last edited:
More Mj Radio Info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone: Rick Dees Give Plug About Thriller 25 On Weekly Top 40!!
AND Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 wins 5 Nights In A Row in Toronto's Z103.5 Radio Station sending MJ To The HALL OF FAME!

I was just casually listening to it and he was talking about "The Three Most Anticipated Albums of 2008" as voted by the viewers all around the world. 3rd was Madonna's new album, 2nd was Fergie's new album, and 1st was Thriller 25! I was soo shocked! Then Rick Dees started talking about Thriller 25 saying who was all on it, when it was coming out, then concluded by sayin "Michael Jackson still has it".

Andd...last night Michael Jackson's Wanna Be Startin Somethin 2008 beat Justin Timberlakes new single "Chop It" and won for the 5th straight night in a row (decided by viewers calling in and emailing the dj)..this means Michael Jackson gets entered into the Z103.5 Hall of fame!!!
Heres the link to see for yourself:

http://www.z1035.com/head2head.php

Awesome!!!

Wait a minute. Justin has a new album coming this year already? He wants to compete with Michael? I thought he was still pushing FutureSex?

This might turn out to be a really interesting year. Justin is gonna finally see that he is NOT the King of Pop!

Michael's still more popular then today's most popular acts.

This blows up in the face of some fans on a fan board I won't name that were laughing about other fans predicting that these singles would do well. Looks like those "know nothings" know somethin' after all.

Go Michael!

Back