WBSS demo question

MJsPYT1

Proud Member
ok, so I have the WBSS demo on my ipod, and i loooooove to listen to it. But I cant remember where I got it from!!!

Does anyone know where the 'wanna be startin something' demo came from? Was it released in a box-set or a certain cd??? If anyone knows the answer I would greatly appreciate it :yes:

It was leaked a few years ago along with the Billie Jean demo, Hotstreet and some other tracks

^^ Apparently. If you need it ask in 2000 Watts.

the vocal of MJ from WBSS 2008 with Akon and Will.i.am are from

this WBSS Demo or ?
new recoding by MJ ?

Last edited:
the vocal of MJ from WBSS 2008 with Akon and Will.i.am are from

this WBSS Demo or ?
new recoding by MJ ?

Michael website says it it not a re-mix but
a New recodring of Michaels vocals -
It is posted on MJ's website and his 'myspace .
on his blogs they send out.

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 is a new track produced by Akon and Michael, featuring Akon's vocal and a brand new 2008 Michael Jackson vocal track. Not a remix but a new version of this classic!
Epic/Legacy Recordings proudly celebrates the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's Thriller, the world's biggest-selling album of all time, with a newly expanded deluxe edition of the phenomenal record-breaking pop culture touchstone, available on Tuesday, February 12. The Thriller - 25th Anniversary Edition will include the original album in its entirety as well as six tracks previously unreleased in any form: a new Kanye West remix of "Billie Jean"; will.i.am remixes of "The Girl is Mine" and "P.Y.T."; Fergie's version of "Beat It"; "For All Time," a rare unreleased cut from the original Thriller recording sessions, newly mixed and mastered by Michael Jackson: and the first single, a new 2008 version of "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" with Akon and will.i.am.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=42261999&blogID=350448740

Last edited:
I love the demo of WBSS. When you listen to MJ's demo's like WBSS, Billie Jean, Don't Stop Till You Get Enough etc it just goes to show how incredibly talented Michael Jackson is. To write and record those demo's mostly on his own is just amazing!

I love the demo of WBSS. When you listen to MJ's demo's like WBSS, Billie Jean, Don't Stop Till You Get Enough etc it just goes to show how incredibly talented Michael Jackson is. To write and record those demo's mostly on his own is just amazing!

i agree! I looove listening to those demos!

Back