George Carlin on MJ

I love this clip! :) thanks for sharing it. So weird how true the content of the clip is, one way or the other...

The last bit was a bit rude but all together he is speaking the truth!

Rude....
Even though Michael is credited, he shouldn't have had to put down the other artists like that.
And there's the comment about the kids again. He didn't mean it in the wrong way, but still, anyone could perceive it as weird, or alarming, in the way he said it.
I mean, there's other ways to make your point imo. :p

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but that was hilarious. You have to understand Carlin's humor to laugh, though. I doubt he really thought MJ was guilty of anything, but just put that in their to get the average joe to laugh, because that was his job.

RIP Carlin. That was the best! That is what he is known for in his comedy routines. Leaving out the B.S. and he did! I love this!

Carlin spoke his mind no matter what you thought or think and Carlin went there racially because when you hear the media and the powers that be speak on who is the greatest they always say Elvis, Beatles, stones, Sinatra but you never hear a Black Man given any due. RIP Carlin. he was the black Richard Pryor IMO.

Last edited:
R.I.P., George Carlin. :(

I remember this vid was posted in Michaelmania not too long ago, but yeah, I agree with most of what he said about Mike. You know, minus the sarcastic parts lol.

"...give him a bunch of kids and let him dance."

:lol: that was classic!:clapping:

Last edited:
I didn't like him ripping on Frank Sinatra or insuiating that Michael Jackson is a child molestor, but other than that I liked it. Props to Carlin for saying that MJ is the greatest entertainer. :)

For some reason he doesn't ring a bell to me. I don't know who this guy is but his face looks familiar and his voice too. So maybe I've seen and heard about him.
I'm ok with what he said. the kid thing at the beginning should not have been said but I think he was being sarcastic.

For some reason he doesn't ring a bell to me. I don't know who this guy is but his face looks familiar and his voice too. So maybe I've seen and heard about him.
I'm ok with what he said. the kid thing at the beginning should not have been said but I think he was being sarcastic.
He was mainly popular in the 1960s & 1970s.

sinatra was an ass to 'regular' people and he was spot on about elvis...i have some quotes, lemme find a few of his books and type them here later....

dude knew mj was innocent but he said if he wasnt, he didn't care cuz he was just ass damn amazing....

and he knew never to 'f' w/ mj f ans cuz we're nuts and we'll come after ya!

sinatra was an ass to 'regular' people and he was spot on about elvis...i have some quotes, lemme find a few of his books and type them here later....

dude knew mj was innocent but he said if he wasnt, he didn't care cuz he was just ass damn amazing....

and he knew never to 'f' w/ mj f ans cuz we're nuts and we'll come after ya!

yeah lol, where is that direct quote he has on mj fans, lol.

been searching for it for ages.

It's things like this that give you great comfort that george could of done what leno, letterman or kimmel to name a few have done to MJ for years but he didn't even though he could have easily gone down that same path.

George is a hilariois guy and I think that video of his is spot on to all the haters.
I may not like some other stuff he said, like not believing in God and stuff, but He was a cool guy nonetheless.

Back