'Stranger in Moscow' used in Christian Dior Show

Seeress

Proud Member
I dunno if this has been posted before (I suspect it has, but I did a forum search and nothing came up), and this is probably old news but all the same:

I was looking up looks from this show and came across the video and was like "Hey - this sounds like SIM! Did they just use the music though?" But most of the song (with the exception of the chorus) is played from 5:30-8:23, I think. I know MJ's music has been used in many runway shows, but I thought I'd share anyways :). Enjoy!

Last edited:
Wonderful scenery, nice music! Thank you. But judging from what I've seen, that Dior isn't the greatest designer on earth.

ooops my bad *ignore* lol

Last edited:
Wonderful scenery, nice music! Thank you. But judging from what I've seen, that Dior isn't the greatest designer on earth.

Hmm, well he might not be the greatest designer on earth, but his work - especially here - is interesting nonetheless. Also keep in mind that it is a haute couture show - they're always over the top and fanciful.

i hear a few of Mike's tunes used on fshows from time to time, specifically Dance remixes.

Very nice video -I like I like

6220-619875-d.jpg

ed_hardy_shoes_kicks_sneakers_tiger_bulldog.jpg

lca7101.JPG

CA%20shoes%20(1).jpg

:yes::yes:

Very nice video -I like I like

lca7101.JPG
seriously, this isn't respectable fashion. i'd like to use KOPV's fast food analogy here to call Audigier the Wendy's of fashion (dude so pitiful he doesnt make the micky d level). not worthy to be put in the same book as the late Dior let alone the same thread
f_laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^ LOL, So true!!

O/T for some the direction John Galliano has given Dior might be too over the top, but the man is fashion royalty and a complete genious in haute couture; this show in particular is of his finest and the highlight of last year's Paris Fahion Week and in case you haven't noticed by now...one of my idols, MJ being No. 1 and Galliano being No. 2

U know after learning who Christian is and about his clothing line..

NO KIDDING I see his clothing EVERYDAY worn by celebs on TV..

Just yesterday I saw:

a guy on VH1 'i love the New millenium'
Hulk Hogan
Shane Sparks

I mean litterally every day I see multiple shirts/outfits worn by a celeb on TV.. It's a more popular clothing line than I thought..

The impact of celebs wearing an MJ clothing would be really big..

MJ's songs has been used for many fashion shows even ABC,i want you back and mostly Billie Jean

i will use MJ's songs for my future fashion shows too...in fact all theme will be based on MJ ^^

seriously, this isn't respectable fashion. i'd like to use KOPV's fast food analogy here to call Audigier the Wendy's of fashion (dude so pitiful he doesnt make the micky d level). not worthy to be put in the same book as the late Dior let alone the same thread
f_laugh.gif

100% agree!!!!!!!! btw, Wendys is good! He's a total Burger King haha

Back