when did Michael last perform?

moonchild

Proud Member
Hi
it's been a long time since Michael last performed but how long? When and where was Michael's last performance not including the WMA 2008.

2003 with James Brown I think..........

Yeah i think it was with james Brown, but that wasn't really a performance.

His last proper concert performance was on his 30th Anniversary concert in MSG. 2001

Yer his last concert I think was the 30th Anniversary show in 2001.

Howevere he performed Black or White, Heal the World and Dangerous in 2002. So I guess those where his last real performances.

did he do some performance at some place called the appolo or somin? apparently he sang live and it was suppose to be pretty good

Does anyone know where I can watch the Apollo 2002 performance? I cant seen to find it on youtube...

The Bandstand performance is totally Awsome!!!!! The best thing is he is actually singing in it! not lip synching..

If you send me your email address i have a video of the Bandstand Dangerous performance (Live at the Appollo) that i can send. The quality isnt great. To give you an idea its a real player video roughly 1.5MB in size and a few minutes long.

or

ive just found this on youtube, much better quality:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I3QxpzZ_6uo&feature=related

2002 @ Apollo I think, Dangerous, Black Or White and Heal The World I think, might be wrong though.

We need a new performance Mike!! lol

Thanks a lot Cheater. Sorry I was actually looking for the Bill Clinton Apollo NYC party performance that Brit was talking about.. I couldnt find that on you tube.... Did that performance happen? Does anyone have a the clip anywhere?

Full professional footage of the Dangerous Apollo perforance is available, just not to the general public.

On another note, i seriously.. SERIOUSLY cannot wait to see what MJ has instore for us over the next few years. I have high hopes, so hopefully some of them come true.

Full professional footage of the Dangerous Apollo perforance is available, just not to the general public.

On another note, i seriously.. SERIOUSLY cannot wait to see what MJ has instore for us over the next few years. I have high hopes, so hopefully some of them come true.

cant you provide a link to a source for this performance
Do any of the fans have it here or elswhere for download
I havent seen it _ Thanks

a segment of the Apollo performance is available, I used to have it, but have lost it. It was on youtube aswell for a while but has dissapeared

I can understand him going away for a while when the trial ended, but now everyone love him and wants him to come back. I don't know why he wants to hide now. Unless he has something grand up his sleeve.

or not

You know what? I get the slightest feeling that he may not want to be in teh business anymore. I think th's tired.

Yes, it was in 2002. In two weeks there were two performances. After that there have been many appearances but not performances.

i though it was in 2007 when he sang "we are the world"

It was 2006 WMA and it was NOT a performance
he had his Diamond award in his hand when he
came out to greet his fans and sing a few bars of the
song - He was not there to perform but to RECIEVE
a well deserved Award .. :)

Michael performed We Are the World at the World Music Awards in 2006. He received the Diamond Award on that very same show. I consider that to be the last live performance by MJ.

I can understand him going away for a while when the trial ended, but now everyone love him and wants him to come back. I don't know why he wants to hide now. Unless he has something grand up his sleeve.

or not

You know what? I get the slightest feeling that he may not want to be in the business anymore. I think th's tired.
apparently you have not been keeping up with the news
of what MJ IS doing and who he is working with _ he
is not hiding_ he is PERFECTING his NEW project :)
and he has said publicly that he still has a passion for music
and works on it daily _ I dont know where people get the idea
Mj has stopped and is tired - well I know it is from the media
but why do Fans pay attention - when they know it is full of lies.

There is so much info here on this board that shows otherwise
you need to check it out :)

2002. You can't count the few bars he sang of "We Are The World" on the WMA's. When he steps back out, it's gonna blow people's minds. The wanna be's are gonna have to get out of his way.

Michael performed We Are the World at the World Music Awards in 2006. He received the Diamond Award on that very same show. I consider that to be the last live performance by MJ.

You must be so young you don't know what means the performance by Michael.. That WMA thing was definitely not a performance, just an appearance.

Back