Perez Hilton is Loving MJ Lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemjni1

Proud Member
I know, Perez has not been kind to MJ - having had his head up Madonna's but for the last 5 years...but his last few posts about Michael have been better, sympathetic even...Below is his latest. Gotta love it.

Perezhilton
Finally a comeback we care about!!!!

Michael Jackson is reportedly in negotiations with the O2 arena in London to perform 30 shows starting in July!!

Wait. Deja vu!

Haven't we heard this before????

Jackson would be paid £5million per show (roughly $10 million USD), which would put the total earnings for the comeback shows at $300 million dollars!!!

After reports of Michael having to take out multiple loans to afford his $100k/month abode in Beverly Hills, this is just the kind of payday ***** needs.

There's also the issue of Jackson's skin infection, but we're assuming the King of Pop will not be allowed to perform his condition worsens.

Feel better, Michael!!

We want to see this comeback happen!!!!

well..that's the best he could do...but i'm glad he cares(even tho this tour thing is still just a rumour)..lol..

and..of course..once again, a report of a physiologically impossible reason for MJ being able to stay in his current residence, from a mindless reporter.(not talkin bout Hilton, here, but, you'd expect someone in his position to have a hard time not bringing it up, and believing it.) i'm referring to the reporter who Hilton is talking about.

hes still a bitch and i will slap his ass if i evr see him in public.

The whole article is filled with slams againts MJ
only the part with a comeback we can care about
is positive - the rest lyes about his financial position
the amount his is to be paid and his health and Paris
knows MJ is not broke or in bad health _ even when it
is good News he has to slam and DIS Michael - :(

This guy is nothing more than a younger, more gimmicky, flamboyant Rodger Friedman. Imagine if Liberace could mate with a gossip magazine, this guy would be the offspring.

he just writes according to false assumptions. e.g. mj's broke...

I seriously don't care what this guys write, whether it seems positive or negative, he's nothing but a tabloid writer (just on the internet), and doesn't really deserve our time.

He's very hot and cold with Michael.

His latest MJ story is positive. "Finally a comeback we care about!!!!" But just do a search for Michael Jackson on his website. Previous to this story he had one titled "Michael Jackson Could Lose His Nose" about the so-called "deadly skin infection" MJ supposedly had. And then before that he had a story called "Michael Jackson, Sick In The Head or Just Sick????" not really a positive title, feeding of the false reports about MJ's health. And then he's got a bunch of stories claiming MJ is broke.

He's not suddenly in love with MJ, he's just hoping that if MJ does come back he can ride the wave early and be one of the first to jump on the bandwagon.

He's very hot and cold with Michael.

His latest MJ story is positive. "Finally a comeback we care about!!!!" But just do a search for Michael Jackson on his website. Previous to this story he had one titled "Michael Jackson Could Lose His Nose" about the so-called "deadly skin infection" MJ supposedly had. And then before that he had a story called "Michael Jackson, Sick In The Head or Just Sick????" not really a positive title, feeding of the false reports about MJ's health. And then he's got a bunch of stories claiming MJ is broke.

He's not suddenly in love with MJ, he's just hoping that if MJ does come back he can ride the wave early and be one of the first to jump on the bandwagon.
:yes: Just as he did with Britney... He wrote such disgustingly trashy pieces about her like THIS one (contains extreme vulgarity), only to end up kissing her a$$ again and now is featured in her tour! Crazy. The saddest part is that the artists who "befriend" him are the ones who will end up winning awards at the VMAs (whether warranted or not) because he's on the official committee that gets to pick winners each year! Only in America...... :no:

:yes: Just as he did with Britney... He wrote such disgustingly trashy pieces about her like THIS one (contains extreme vulgarity), only to end up kissing her a$$ again and now is featured in her tour! Crazy. The saddest part is that the artists who "befriend" him are the ones who will end up winning awards at the VMAs (whether warranted or not) because he's on the official committee that gets to pick winners each year! Only in America...... :no:

Wow, that is crazy. Either Britney is completely unaware of his previous blogs about her or she doesn't care because of the "power" Perez Hilton has in Hollywood. I didn't know he was on the VMAs committee. No wonder so many celebs kiss his arse. He'll never get MJ on his side though. If he's hoping for a spot in MJ's possible upcoming tour, like he has in Britney's, he has no hope. MJ just doesn't stoop to that level.

we shouldn't post or care about shitty gossip sites in bad times nor in good times.

who is MJsFan59 on Perez Hilton on this story!????
wow! You really have patience to deal with those hating morons that leave comments there! props to you.

I really don't get these people SO FILLED with hate for Michael that post on his site. It's like they are as fanatical against him as fans are for him. How/why does one hate Michael so much they are compelled to post after post after post on Perez. BIZARRE!

I don't think Perez hilton is the one who writes on his blog all the time, plus he has agreements and so on which tell him what to wirte in what moment. He has had problem and issues with Sony BMG and others... so then you know, is just trash, that's it, why even give some credit to some stupid gossip writers, not even wirter, but gossip "copy past".

Yeah it's definitely not Perez I know, he sold the site for millions, and there is a team of writers that work it. He is still working for it and the face of the site.
It was also sued because he paid no copyrights to use all the photos for years that he stole from various paparazzi and photography sites.
I still find that site entertaining beyond the whole negative Michael aspect...I'm numb after so many years to all the crap that is written about Michael...you have to give him credit for marketing himself into something influential in Hollywood form a nobody to begin with! Not that I want to give him credit for anything because of what he says about Michael but he has been smart...
At least he is saying it's a comeback he cares about! Maybe he is going to start orgasming over Michael like he does Brit Brit and Robert Patz haha.

Pfft I don't care two pittance of what he thinks...the drama queen.

I too noticed his change of hearts as of recently...he's probably hoping to bank on it.....that's all.

Pfft I don't care two pittance of what he thinks...the drama queen.

I too noticed his change of hearts as of recently...he's probably hoping to bank on it.....that's all.
I agree. Never trust a person like him....but I am glad anyway if he is writing better atleast or less hateful articles about MJ as long as it lasts.

back off my perez....he good people...even MY cheetoling loves him
pimpinhilton.jpg

but when mj got rid of the ranch, he was sad. said it was the end of an era....most of his ish is bravado. he can't make it seem like he likes anyone in particular. hell, he loves madge but talks smack about her too....

and be honest, not everyone thinks a bollywood zorro costume is a great look for mj.

Don't think I've read anything positive from Perez Hilton before.

Never liked the site actually.

dude's a tool! everyone is starting to pull for MJ and his comeback and he's following everyone. perez is a twat!

y'all a damn mess. if u don't like him, y'all obviously had to take time out of ur day to post how much u destest him and that's a bit odd....if u don't lik ehim, oh well but he still got u to write about him! haha

a mess

Why should any of us care what Perez Hilton has to say about anything, let alone MJ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back