Costume

L.T.D

Proud Member
lol I couldnt help it. It has still only been 7 or so hours since the conference and pretty much everything about the concerts have been discussed.

So why not. I wonder what kind of costume he will wear. I guess we can never tell with Michael.

yeh i wonderif it will be a totally new costume or he might bring some old ones back

Christiaaaaaaan, this shows the tours were already well planned. Remember the whole MJ clothing line thing last year, I think he's probably just gonne design his tour outfits or has something to do with it. :p

Im going to be totally sad as a way of venting excitement sometime in the next 4 months and design an outfit for him!

I think it should be black and gold! With the gold shin pad things he wears!

Bring back the curls and tie em back.

hmmmm....a little bit of old and a little bit of new????!!!!!
I feel like I just need a little fedora, white socks, and black pants... :yes:

BUT- as long as he's rockin it I don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Michael to wear customes like these the heros of the animations wear . you know what i mean!

please don't bring back the gold pants from history tour.

please don't bring back the gold pants from history tour.

Im sure there are a lot of girls here who will argue with you! haha

I wouldnt want them brought back, just for the fact I want something new. i highly doubt he will wear them aagin.

all mike needs is one new costume for the first 3 performances and then simply return to the black trousers and white v neck for billie jean/black or white etc

Back