Ticketmaster Marketplace / exchange

lol its the official ticket exchange on there site, where you can buy and sell tickets, i think those tickets are then transferred over to the buyers account, so they get mailed straight to the buyer from ticketmaster (from what i gather). If you search for britney tickets on the main page (like the mj one) it has links for the marketplace there

i was looking into that,you see i have 3 tickets for the 3rd august top tier and i am so scared of heights that i will probably just freeze and try and get out,i,m trying to think positive,that i have tickets,but if they have a ticket exchange system like this i may be able to get lower seats and put these ones up there,would there still be the ticket limit thing though?if anyone hears any news about this please let me know.

Would be good if it was available, but i'm not sure it will be; they've got viagogo doing that. Who knows though, if there really are still american express tickets and enough vip packages floating in cyberspace they might decide that it's a good idea.

do u know if selling would have to take place at face value, or if prices will be massively inflated like they are everywhere else now?

These tickets are getting so expensive now!! :( I'm trying to get 2 for a friend of mine who doesn't have access to the internet, but it's proving really difficult to find them (there's a budget of £125 per ticket)

u aint gonna get anything for less than £200 at the mo. maybe leave it a month or so and if the tickets arent selling the prices may come down

Well I went to the ticketmaster site and looked into the ticketexchange thin... you can only do it if you're from London first of all which i think sucks and only if you have the tickets in hand from what i could tell bc they're asking for some info that's printed on the ticket...
Either way i didn't research it much bc it said that I'm not eligible so...

Back