Your Plan to get close to michael during the show

That was very dangerous:bugeyed just imagine if he (the fan) had fallen down *I don't even wanna think about it*:bugeyed

that guy was crazy you can tell he frightened Michael!

I never thought there was a security breach during the dangerous tour:

I dont think any fans should try and get close to Michael, you will more than likely have your ass handed to you backstage! ;)

Michael's face when that guy runs up the crane :( he looks so scared.

hahahaha......I want to see fans getting close to MJ, that'd be interesting to watch.

Michael's face when that guy runs up the crane :( he looks so scared.

i know! until he realises the guy just wants to hug him, he could have done anything; had a knife, tried to push him off the crane, it could have been a very tragic situation! how something like that happened i'll never know, security should always be watching especially if Michael makes his way onto a crane that goes over the crowd or a walkway thats into the crowd.

Damn, grazy ppl..! :0

I admire Michael for remaining cool in those situations, he just keeps the show going! *applauding* A true professional.

Its so sweet how michael kept a tight grip on him the whole time! The guy must have thought "o bugger" when he saw the amount of security waiting for him on the stage lol

That guy was really cool!

He didn't try to rape MJJ like some crazy females on Dangerous and HIStory tour concerts:)

Crazy asses that are out to ruin shit just to get their own. Michael wiped his foreheand and was like dear god that's over after the crane dude and those backup dancers are on the ball in the other one - poor Michael.

I hope people see how dangerous and stupid this is and don't follow suit.

this really is just crazy watching...... and Michael WOW!!!! he is such a professional, amazing, however he wouldn't let this guy fall or something he is so caring and cool!!!!:wub:

I hope something like this happens again this year because atleast I can say "yeah I was there".

I hope something like this happens again this year because atleast I can say "yeah I was there".

You would want to be one of those people who risk injury to yourself and to Michael just so you can say "yeah I was there"?

That's mental :mello:

You would want to be one of those people who risk injury to yourself and to Michael just so you can say "yeah I was there"?

That's mental :mello:

No Shannon :doh:

I meant that I want to be at the concert when someone does that so I can tell everyone who didn't go but has heard about it, that I was there and I saw it happen :D

that guy was crazy you can tell he frightened Michael!

I never thought there was a security breach during the dangerous tour:

I dont think any fans should try and get close to Michael, you will more than likely have your ass handed to you backstage! ;)

So professional and brave to just keep dancing in this situation :heart:
I agree that fans should NOT attempt to go on the stage during a show at ANY meens.
Even though it was very innocent what the chineese fan did it still kinda ruined what was planned, and it was dangerous too! You not only make Michael unable to do the show as planned, you also kinda ruin the show for all the fans who payed to be there, and maybe only have this one chance to see Michael perform.

But again - Michael is making my knees soft with the way he handles stuff like this.. :heart:

Last edited:
I don't think it's fun when people/fans are trying to get on stage!

It can be dangerous and I think MJ gets scared!

Kfc? or just plain crazy actions like this dude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RU4U_8PPU

:hysterical:

Oh jeeberz!!
That was funny. What was he? Spiderman or something!? Damn...LOL
But how cute of Michael to hold onto him. And that fan, no matter how crazy, seemed SO elated to be remotely near mike LOL :p

Although scary situations these 'fans on stage' situations are really funny to watch. I feel guilty for asking but can anyone post more :p

Its so sweet how michael kept a tight grip on him the whole time! The guy must have thought "o bugger" when he saw the amount of security waiting for him on the stage lol

:rofl: oh yes. that was funny! XD
just wondering how he got on the crane :bugeyed
i know u guys will punish me now, but if i.d get the chance, i.d do anything to be near michael :angel:
how careing it was to hold the fan all the time, so sweet :wub:

Its silly cos the guy thought "heres my chance to get to him!" then ran all the way up and didn't know what to do once he was there! lol IF i was crazy enough to do that, i would have probably ran up, hugged him, and then ran back down again!

What happened then was EXTREMELY dangerous! It was dangerous for the fan, and for Michael. I'm sure Michael is always concerned that something out-of-control like this will happen. He handled it very well, holding onto the fan and continuing the song. That cherry-picker was very high and if the fan, or both of them, had fallen they could have been killed.

I'm sure that Michael expects, or hopes for? certain boundaries? He performs for his audiences but there must be a separation between them (except for YANA, which is very carefully monitored by security, I'm sure.) If someone acts crazy like this, there could be chaos. Michael cares very much about his fans but I'm sure he worries for their safety, and for his.

That fan may have been arrested (for assault?) after he got down off that thing. Did you see how Security grabbed him?

Michael, I"m sure, wants NO incidents of this type during shows but surely knows incidents are possible. He is very courageous, in general. Please do not encourage fans to do anything that makes Michael's life any harder. He gives so much already. . . . .

Ohh i never saw that first video before. I found it quit funny. MJ acting like nothing happened and holding him so he doesn't fall off. But why didn't security stop him in the first place

Back