I'll Be There pepsi commercial format for the O2

Superlee thats where my thread , about big bang show VS unplugged style, comes from. Pepsi commercial all the way! michael playing piano singing this and possibly smile, crooning his way through the end.

Terry

Would anyone else love it if Michael would preform a mellow version of I'll Be There like on the Pepsi commercials...

I think that would be amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5O61yKkdr4

Everytime I've watched this video it's never failed to bring a smile to my face.

Michael looks well alright here, I think his nose is looking its best in this video/during the time of this video the most. :]
And I also didn't know he could play the piano?

Last edited:
Mike behind a piano performing some emotional songs would be great!

wow! wow! wow! ive never seen that before and its amazing shame its sooo short listening to the I'll Be There Acapella version its also amazing!! Isnt Mj such an amazing tallent ey! lol

If he did something like this I think I might cry!! I love it so much, always have! He's great behind a piano! He doesn't have to dance all the time, him and his voice is more than enough! :)

I've always loved that commercial. It would be cool if he did a similar sort of thing in one of his concerts, I've always found the Pepsi version very moving.

When I watch Dangerous the short films DVD I'm waiting for this the whole way until it gets to it. It's one of my favourite Michael things to watch, brings a tear to the eye lol. I would love it if he were to do something like that. :wub:

o0o0o i LOVE it, gives me tingles :) How hot does he look there too?? :wub:

Who's playing the little Michael? Have they just edited footage down, or is it someone playing him? :)

Back