Michael Jackson announcement from ticketmaster

cgrimberg

Proud Member
Just got this in my inbox:

Dear Customer

Michael Jackson's producers recently announced the rescheduling and change of the opening shows in order to meet the challenges presented by such a large and technically complex concert.As you may be aware, the first four dates of the tour originally scheduled for 8th, 10th, 12th and 14th July 2009 have been rescheduled to meet these requirements.

We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that the date you have purchased tickets for is unaffected by these changes and will go ahead as scheduled. Michael, who is directly involved with all aspects of the styling/choreography/band selection and rehearsals, is working around the clock to ensure this is the show to end all shows!

If you require any further assistance, please contact us by emailingMichaeljackson@Ticketmaster.co.uk

We're looking forward to seeing you on the night on the show!

Please note, your tickets will be dispatched closer to the event date, please allow up to 5 days before the show for your tickets to arrive, or if you are traveling 5 days before you leave.

Regards

Ticketmaster - sent on behalf of AEG Live

Yeah I just got that as well, lol. As soon as I saw the subject I crapped myself! :lol:

EDIT: Simon, mine are for July 16th. :)

I just received the same email. I have purchased tickets for July 28th.

Since they say tickets will be dispatched 5 days before I am traveling, am I supposed to let them know when I leave? *confused*

I just received the same email. I have purchased tickets for July 28th.

Since they say tickets will be dispatched 5 days before I am traveling, am I supposed to let them know when I leave? *confused*

No , If it is like 5 days before u leaving and u havent recieved yr ticket then contact ticketmaster.

I just nearly wet myself, been moved once and thought my other dates were up for a change
of date.

I want a green name. lol

Back