British fans allowed to go to memorial

doitandyourdead

Proud Member
I just read on sky news that british fans are now invited after all n also on the staples site it has removed the part which said Offer valid to residents of the United States only...however still says zip code no option for postcode? suggest everyone enters postcode anyway it has been working since yesterday x

Well, I guess your thread title should be, "Non-US residents allowed to go to memorial"! Not just Brits!

But its near impossible anyway. you'd only find out tomorrow if you have tickets and well it's a bit late to get a flight then isn't it, unless you book in advance, which from my flight/hotel hunt would cost the British fan around £1500. and then if you don't get a ticket, which after half a billion hits is pretty unlikely (and remember they're dishing out pairs, so it's actually only just under 9000 people that will get them), then you've lost £1500, unless you go anyway, but you won't get anywhere near.

For those from the UK that cannot make it.

I've contacted the O2 arena and they have said "Nothing has been confirmed YET".

So hopefully they'll show the memorial there. Keep checking their site for updates.

pointless anyway u wont find out till as late as the early hours of monday morn if u have a ticket uk time and u have to pick the tickets up monday in L.A even if u can pick the tickets up on tues its still ipretty much impossible. its just p.r

For those from the UK that cannot make it.

I've contacted the O2 arena and they have said "Nothing has been confirmed YET".

So hopefully they'll show the memorial there. Keep checking their site for updates.

thanks for this.. shall we keep bombarding o2 with calls so they see them demand?!?! we need a place to say goodbye collectively

guess itl mainly just be the british/worldwide fans who are already there...jeez this is outrageous but up for the 02!

But its near impossible anyway. you'd only find out tomorrow if you have tickets and well it's a bit late to get a flight then isn't it, unless you book in advance, which from my flight/hotel hunt would cost the British fan around £1500. and then if you don't get a ticket, which after half a billion hits is pretty unlikely (and remember they're dishing out pairs, so it's actually only just under 9000 people that will get them), then you've lost £1500, unless you go anyway, but you won't get anywhere near.

Exactly and then the only chance you'd have to see the memorial is on the TV in your hotel room! What would be the point of that? Better to stay home and watch it on your own TV.

Back