Memorial Program being sold on ebay :O

Sarah.lovess.MJ

Proud Member
Memorial programs are being sold on ebay already.. most are being sold by people who were there... obviously not true fans who were there as a true fan would never sell theirs !! its just plain wrong!!

Last edited:
Of course. What did you expect?

Obviously people learnt nothing from the words spoken today. Just plain selfish and gaining money from selling these items which should be priceless to them if they were REAL fans.

Looks like i shouldnt have expected much :( very sad

Anyone got this recorded on full? uploaded to rapidshare or something? I need the last hour. I recorded the first 2 hours based on CBS's TV listing program. I should have known a live show would probably go over 2 hours. I got most of it, just not the ending I think.

Obviously people learnt nothing from the words spoken today. Just plain selfish and gaining money from selling these items which should be priceless to them if they were REAL fans.

It makes me sad, knowing that people who were there, didn't listen to what they said.

sad. you know, his children had them too. If they want to sell some and make money, sell theirs not yours you ordinary $#^$.

Very disgusting. Some bids are around 1000$ :doh:

Can't we email AEG to ask them if they would give them out for free to fans (through forums...) or by paying a little fee?:scratch:

Very disgusting. Some bids are around 1000$ :doh:

Can't we email AEG to ask them if they would give them out for free to fans (through forums...) or by paying a little fee?:scratch:

Something has to be done.. its wrong people are profiting from something given out for free! It should be available to fans who were not lucky enough to attend!! for sure!!

If AEG just sells them for a reasonable price, these items on ebay are worth nothing anymore.

Looks like they already took it down. I just clicked on the link and it says the item is no longer available.

Some of us real fans were disappointed when we couldn't get tickets, it frustrates me when i think that these people who are selling a priceless memorial to a legend on ebay, were the people who took OUR tickets!!
We are true MJ fans, those people aren't

C'mon people stronghills is uploading like 1 a minute and people are actually bidding. :/ help stop this jerk please.

Anyone got this recorded on full? uploaded to rapidshare or something? I need the last hour. I recorded the first 2 hours based on CBS's TV listing program. I should have known a live show would probably go over 2 hours. I got most of it, just not the ending I think.

I recorded it but havent uploaded it as I dont have the proper hardware I also had a voice recorder recording the evocative music and dialogue.

Right near the end when Paris broke down you can hear me choking on my tears :(

Also people are trying to sell dvds of the memorial. It's just news coverage and that can be reported as bootleg since it's not an official release.

Also people are trying to sell dvds of the memorial. It's just news coverage and that can be reported as bootleg since it's not an official release.

I'm not going to mention any undesirable names here but everyone will know instinctively who I mean when I say....

People who are ruthless and without morals will always find a way to make a quick penny.

I'm not going to mention any undesirable names here but everyone will know instinctively who I mean when I say....

People who are ruthless and without morals will always find a way to make a quick penny.

I know lol but I'll be damned if I sit here and let them when there's a report link right there for this kind of crap.

They said on the BBC that there will be an official dvd of the memorial coming out in the next few weeks. Not too sure who will buy that UNLESS the money is going to a very good cause.

Mike R

Back