Dreams about MJ! (Merged)

I had the most exiting dream with Michael tonight :)
We where at some biiig house. More like a castle.. Something tells me that it was the castle of Count Dracula :eek:

cool..

Michael was there with me and it was a little scary but we really had to make it through this.. whatever it was.. And it was like if we where really good friends!

This Dracula was after us. Or he was really after Michael, but slowly also after me because he realized that I was helping him.

Anyway.. a lot of stuff happened that I can't recall in detail. We where basicly running around outside and inside of the house, trying to hide from Dracula.

Really strange dream.. But it was nice to feel him beng alive. :heart:

the worst nightmare i've ever had

i've saw a nightmare last night and it really made me sad and shocked. in my dream, MJ wasn't dead (woohoo :)) and his first concert was beginning in a few minutes, and he was on stage! while he was talking to his dancers, suddenly two idiot men came onto the stage from back the stage, they both injected sth. to MJ without him noticing it (because they were behind MJ) and they ran off the stage laughing. then MJ suddenly collapsed on stage and died :(. as a fan who can't still accept that MJ is gone, this nightmare had upset me even more :(

That was cool, yeah I agree it's a nice feeling!

The first dream I had since his passing was this:

I dreamed that I was visiting his grave, I talked to him; I left flowers and I went outside.
Suddenly I was walking and then I saw a man in black, it looked like the silloutte of Michael but I don't remember quite well his look, just that he had the same kind of expressive eyes, piercing look and the same kind of sweet and adorable smile.
That man was looking and then he smiled at me. I went to the hotel/house then at night I opened the window, I looked at the stars, when I was about to close the window I saw that man again, he looked back and smiled at me again.
I felt relieved in somehow because I dreamed about Michael just how I remember him, very sweet and expressive.

The day before yesterday I dremed I met Michael and Elizabeth :(. Even though that's never gonna happen I always gonna have Michael in my dreams.

And yesterday I had a crazy dream because I had a random boyfriend but I didn't really wanna be with him. I was thinking how to dump him lying (spell?) on my bed the somebody knocked the window, I opened it and Michael was there. :shout: :swoon:
Then I asked him what I could do for him and then he told me that he needed to talk with someone, he couldn't sleep. We were sitting on the bed, then I told him that I really needed to confess something.
Obviously that I was in love with him, then he hugged me and told me he liked me. We were looking each other and enjoying the silence then I told him that I was gonna leave my bf for him :D, I kissed him, I said I loved him :girl_in_love: then I woke up :(

I finally had a nice dream about Michael after his passing. I felt like it was a closure, the goodbye. I had one about my grandmom after she had passed and after that I felt better.

The dream:

Michael was alive. Paris and Prince (maybe Blanket too) were actors in some tv drama or a sit com series that happened in a school. Paris had a big role in it.
Later in the evening Michael was putting the kids to bed, and me and him were by Paris's bed. She said: "You are the best dad in the world and I love you" she hugged him. I hugged Michael too and gave him a kiss on the forehead. I asked Michael "does she say that to you every night?" and Michael just smiled and nodded.

I just had this strange dream and feeling before Michael passed..

I was not a fan of Michael, not like you anyway..

but he was just one my childhood icon...one of those that brings good memories to me...
he always was an influential figure to me...I was always curious by him...
and you know..to me he was one of those person that even though are not in their peak of success anymore are THERE and cannot die...
you know, like a point of reference..

well...
some days before he died ( I guess was sunday night) I had this wierd dream about a funeral..about a very important person dying...about a lot of grief and pain..something IMMENSE...
I remember me being very sad and shock because it was a sudden death..
I remember all these people dressed in black..a coffin that was buried...
I remember just a lot of anguish and pain...a lot of sorrow..

but I couldn't figure when I woke up who was dying

I only remember the anguish, the pain and that this person was very important to me

so I was a little anguished thinkin something bad could happen from a moment to another...
I felt weird but I didn't talk with this with anyone...

I also thought that maybe was me that would die in a few days...
On monday of that tragic week I had a very little and stupid accident with my old car, because I felt nervous for this..I wasn't fine..
I thought this was a little " sign" something bigger was gonna happen and I REALLY thought that maybe was me

on Tuesday I had a long car trip and was anguished all the time...at the end of my trip I saw a very bad car accident, maybe that person got killed..the car was identical to mine...

I was really anguished..a lot of strange things happened to me that day

but THAT fuckin thursday I was HAPPY

I renewd my season-ticket to my football team, I had one day of relax after WEEKS of work and everything...I had a check to the doctor that was very good so to celebrate I went out to dinner..and I CLEARLY remember while entering the restaurant that from happiness I suddenly went into anguish again...but I didn't care very much about that because I'm a little moody and often happens to me
I live in Italy...so we have time difference..well...that moment that my mood changed..I discovered later was around the time that Michael had his cardiac arrest :(

I came home and felt strange...I thought my dog could die...talked with this to a friend on the web..he had the same fear...
in the moment we ended the conversation..

one of the saddest and most shocking news of my life hit me.. :( :(

jeeeee...I feel so strange about all this

I swear it really happened...it's not the first time I have good or bad feelings about something

i've told about my nightmare which was about MJ (which had upset me very much) a few days ago on a seperate thread but it didn't get much replies so i'm copying my post here "as is":
korhan91 said:
i've saw a nightmare last night and it really made me sad and shocked. in my dream, MJ wasn't dead (woohoo :)) and his first concert was beginning in a few minutes, and he was on stage! while he was talking to his dancers, suddenly two idiot men came onto the stage from back the stage, they both injected sth. to MJ without him noticing it (because they were behind MJ) and they ran off the stage laughing. then MJ suddenly collapsed on stage and died :(. as a fan who can't still accept that MJ is gone, this nightmare had upset me even more :(
(original link : http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70579)

I actually had one this night!!! Hope you guys read this, really special situation.

All I remember is that I was with Michael and some other people. He had a white shirt on, like black or white. We were wating to get accsess to a room to discuss something. I didnt know what to do, I just saw MJ and sat down with him. Didn't know what he and the people was going to discuss. Then we got into the room. I remember michael sitting next to me after two other people and he laughed by the man who spoke in the room. And I said to him with my own voice something like "Michael, that was funny, yeah!" then I laughed with him. He actually LOOKED ME IN THE EYES AND SMILE. So wierd.

Then the man who spoke in the room talked to me and asked If i knew the song Smile, I said yes. Then we started singing duet, while MJ watching. I sang it prefectly, then the situation changed. We were outside and MJ wanted a picture with me. He took his hand ower my shoulder, I was so happy. But then, it wasnt MJ any longer! :( It was another man, black with short hair, I dont know who.. Then it ended, changed dream to something else...

So wierd. The song we sang was smile and just before that, MJ smiled to me while looking into my eyes.. God I miss him.

The latest MJ dream I had was from this morning. And I still can't seem to get that dream out of my head because it was just so clear and vivid. And I very rarily have MJ dreams like that. The last one I remember that was like that. Happen back in 2005 about about a month before Michael was found not guilty. That dream which was more of a nightmare said that Michael was found guilty on all charges of child molestation. Well I think that dream was kind of a prediction to tell me that Michael is going to found not guilty insted of guilty.
Any way this dream that I had this morning was probably the most vivid MJ dream I ever had.

In this dream I was listening to this new song of Michael's in my room. I had the this tv news channel on. And it said that Michael may have predicted his own death. Through one of his last songs and videos. And it was the song that I was listening to. The video had showed what Michael was doing just minutes before his death. And this song and video was just weeks before his death. I then woke up with that song of Michael's still playing in my head. I know it had to be a MJ song that my mind had made up. But I can't help but think that maybe Michael is trying to tell me something. That I just don't know what it is yet.

I have not had a real dream that came from him i think but when i am about to fall alseep i can 'feel' him sometimes..
Like he's saying that he is still here.

I dreamed about his death but as far as i can tell it all comes from my own mind, i would love to receive a drem that actually comes from him, a spiritual one.

I've only had one dream (that I can remember) with Michael as a character in the dream instead of just a topic (which I have every single night). [Oh wait, that's only partially right. A couple of weeks ago I dreamt I was watching his funeral with a narrator, like a newscaster talking about it as it went. But then i realized the narrator was Michael himself! As soon as I realized this I woke up. Bummer!]

So anyway, about a week ago I had the following dream...

I had these wooden jewelry boxes shaped like mini treasure chests. I would put special things into them, like crystals and rocks (??), to make some kind of a kit. I decided to make one for Michael. Everyone said, "Oh, that's so nice. I bet he'll love it!" I was able to send it to him (to somewhere in L.A., I think). What the box was for or why it had rocks in it, lol, I have no idea.

So then I was watching TV and Kenny Ortega and Quincy Jones were directing some kind of tribute-like show during when they were showing rehearsal footage on a stage in 3D. At one point, Michael (as in alive!) snuck out from under something on the stage behind the holograms. It was clearly him and then he walked off the stage toward the back. Suddenly I was there, not watching on TV, and I said to Kenny or Quincy... what's Michael doing here??! Then MJ came up to the mike to make some kind of speech. He was holding the box I'd given him and took out a crystal and smiled. Then Quincy motioned to him that he was to read a note inside the box. Michael looked a bit annoyed and took out the note and read about two sentences that didn't really make any sense and then wandered off, kind of in a daze or something. Quincy was angry. I asked Q what the note said. He showed me that it was many sentences, like a mini-speech and he didn't know why MJ hadn't read the whole thing. (Have no idea what this was all about.)

Next I was in a room making more of these jewelry box things when a woman with two children came to me. The woman said a young girl was missing and since I'm a medium (as in psychic) they need my help to find her. (Seemingly referred to me by MJ!) I warned her that I can't guarantee accuracy, that I'm not great yet, still learning, but she said other people wanted to charge her huge sums of money. I said ok, I never charge for this type of thing. So I picked up something psychically about a girl, early teens in Nevada being held by some skanky guy in a house in the middle of nowhere in the desert, but at least still alive and not in bad shape.... then...

Next thing I know I'm in an RV with the woman and two kids on our way to find the missing girl in Nevada. And guess who's driving???? Michael! Yep, he was up front there, just having a great time, smiling and driving this big honkin' RV, lol. At one point he drove way too fast down a big hill and I was like, "Jeez, Michael! Slow down!", although I didn't feel in any real danger. He was just having a great time, kind of playing while driving, lol.

Then I woke up... (I wondered about the boxes with crystals and rocks. I mean, it was implied to be like sacred stones or crystals used maybe in metaphysics. I also thought of the old "crystal radio". I had done a crystal radio set as a science project back when I was a kid, I vaguely remember.)

Here's another one from two nights ago that I thought I'd share because it was very emotional to me...

I arrived at a large, long building with odd shaped rooms, one running into another. Like imagine a rectangular building with maybe 50 rooms all interconnected in varying ways. Some ran right into each other through doorways, others had little hallways that connected several rooms, etc. Weird. Kind of like a maze of sorts. This was the place where Michael had rehearsed and danced many times over many years, I was told. Each room seemed related to a specific song. I was pointed toward the Smooth Criminal room, which was where Michael had died. He had collapsed and died on this floor while rehearsing Smooth Criminal. God, it was awful. I went to this room (nothing in it, no furniture, no paintings, just plain wooden walls, like all the rooms) and I knew he had died right at this spot and it was so painful to think of, just sickening physical pain inside me. I desperately wished I could go back in time, to the moments when he was here, right here, and stop this from happening. It was so heartbreaking :cry:

Then I ended up working at my old job from years back in a restaurant in the front of this building, which had seemingly transformed into a shopping mall or something. When we workers tried to leave, giant man-eating bears would appear. One woman was swallowed whole by a huge polar bear. It was hell trying to get out of there, blah, blah. This part went on for a while.

Then later I was back home and my step-dad let us know that he had just done a job (he's a locksmith -- so a job like rekeying the locks) at the old apartment of MJ. It was seemingly in L.A., a surprisingly small apartment that had been secret. He had died in this apartment, on the bed, and had stayed there many times over the years, like when he didn't want to go all the way back to Neverland or wherever. Had been renting it for many years. We went to this apartment and it was taped off at the front door, but I could see inside... clothing, furnishings, artwork, the bed. All Michael's. All things he'd loved, he'd touched. Workers were coming to take away all these things and we were offered this apartment for rent if we wanted to move to it. It was horribly sad to think of being there, but also our closest connection to Michael that we could get, so we agreed, although felt really weird about it. I was scared, though, that we'd move in and everything would be gone, all fresh paint, cleaned thoroughly, like not a hair of Michael's left anywhere. We wished they'd just leave it the way it was. I desperately wanted them to miss something, to accidentally leave something there! Anything! Anything that was Michael's :(

Downstairs from this place was record store. They had a huge display of MJ CDs, including at least two I'd never seen... two new ones. I cried in the store, though, thinking of the apartment and how I miss him soooo, sooooo much.

I've had a lot of really NICE dreams about him latley. He's so much alive in my heart. And will forever be. Whenever I wake up I feel totally refreshed and my heart is filled with so much love. Its incredible.. (is that weird?)

I had a dream that I was performing CPR on him and he wasn't responding, but i finally hit him really hard in the chest, and he opened his eyes, and started coughing. I kissed him and hugged him while crying :(

I posted a dream in a topic like this and since it is merged, I expected to see my post here. Was my post deleted for a particular reason?? If not, where would the other topic be? TIA.

Really intense dream about Michael last night

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I had a really intense dream about Michael last night and I thought I'd share.

It was part of a whole bunch of mumbo jumbo of a dream, and it was short, but very powerful. For those of you who are offended by any drug usage talk, do not read on

Michael was doing a concert, as to which one, I don't know. And me and a 2 friends had tickets to this concert. We were standing in line, oddly, in a baby blueroom where a bunch of children were sitting down in line that looped through out the room. Of course I was excited, estatic, and got even more when it was announced on an intercom, "Michael will be here!" apparently, he was to come visit people before he went on stage.

My two friends and I jumped with excitement, and we walked into the baby blue room to get our tickets, and there was Michael, sitting on the floor surrounded by young children, talking with them. Suddenly, like a real nightmare, it occured to me

No, this isn't real. He passed away. This a time before he died, maybe a few years. He died, he's not alive....none of this is real. i..must have gone back in time somehow. but I know the future. None of this is real. It's all in vain. He's going to die. where I come from, he's already dead.

I started crying, and I slowly walked up to Michael, knelt before him and asked him, looking down at he ground.

"Michael, can I whisper something to you?"

He nodded, and than it was as if time froze, and it was no one but us who were moving. Everything was a blur except he and I. Gently I placed my hands on the side of his face in a loving way, I looked deep into his eyes, and than I whispered

"I know about the drugs. I know you don't know how I do, but Michael listen. I know about the demerol, and pain killers, and I know about morphine, and diprivan, please....don't use them. you will die, I've seen the future, please protect yourself, I love you so much"

and than I got up, and walked away, my friends following me, and one of them asked me, "Why did you say that to him?" to which I replied, "Because the Michael in my time died, if I cannot change the present, maybe I can change the future."

I know part of it sounds cheesey, but for me it was very intense.

Re: Really intense dream about Michael last night

That sounds pretty intense indeed! Thanks for sharing! :)
Looks like some kind of Lucid Dreaming you had there.

Re: Really intense dream about Michael last night

Wow, that is not cheesy at all! It is very powerful. If only we could time travel. I had a a very powerful dream once about Michael's death as well. In a way, he was crucified like Jesus. I often daydream about saving Michael... :(

Wow, its almost similiar to the one I had. In my dream, Michael had just done a press conference, he had the same look he had on the TII rehearsal pics. I was in the audience and for some reason they gave me access to him. I was excited but at the same time afraid. He had a faint smile when I walked up to him. I stood infront of him and I wanted to say something without upsetting him or his entourage. I bit the bullet with tears in my eyes and said: "You need to seek help.". He looked somewhat shocked but he pretended he didn't hear me as the guards proceeded to pull him away. I didn't know If I had done the right thing. I finaly met Michael but after all the artistic questions I wanted to ask, all I spoke of was medicine? Had I blown it? I woke up shortly after..

Wow, you guys, some really interesting dreams. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing everyone's experiences!

SJK, I had thought of these parallels before myself. For instance, I absolutely love the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar (original London cast recording - oh!!) and I admit that at times parts of it have made me think about Michael. Not in some weird blasphemous way like saying he's Christ, but just noticing the parallels (well, especially in JCSuperstar, it stands to reason there).

this will be my first post here (yay!), but it wont be the happiest of posts, but i really need to get this off my chest.

I dreamt for a couple of nights ago that i was going to see michaels funeral that was going to be in my sisters bedroom for some reason. i went with my mum and i was so nervous and sad, i remember i cried alot going there. anyway, when i got there there was an open casket with michael in it. i never see the faces on the persons i dream about, it is always blurry faces but i just know who it is (very weird i know lol), but this time i could see michaels face crystal clear, looking very peaceful, just like he was sleeping. i got such a big chock when i saw him that my legs couldnt bear me so i just fell down to the ground crying, i just felt a wave of panic, it felt so real. i managed to get up and walk up to michael and i gave him a kiss on the cheek and i told him how much i loved him and that i would always miss him. then i woke up.

it was a very poverful dream to me, but i've always thought to myself that i really need to see him dead for real to really believe that all of this is actually happening. and on some level, i kinda have seen him now. but it doesnt feel better, only worse. when i woke up i really hoped that all of this never happened and that i was just having a bad dream.. god, why did this have to happen?

Last night in bed I decided to do a meditation with my Ultimate Om music, as I wasn't completely tired yet. I had no intention of "going" anywhere specific. Just maybe charge up my chakras or something. So take this for a kind of dream...

I found myself in a place with an amazing starry sky near a body of water (lake/pond). I'm not going to go into every detail... I walked around, did a few things, then my guides appeared to me, standing around the lake. One of them made a motion like, "introducing..." or "look who we have for you here..." and I looked ahead of me and ... it was Michael, walking toward me from out of the darkness! This was so crazy intense, really. I mean I could see him so vividly. He was wearing the outfit from the end of the HIStory concerts, the white sparkly jacket. He was smiling and was so sweet. I told him all about my love for him, which he already knew, lol. He let me hug him. We talked a bit about some things.

Then he danced a few moves and said, "Oh, I want to show you this"... and he did a moonwalk in a large circle that went up into the sky like a corkscrew! The 3D moonwalk! :clapping: He also danced a bit in the air and had trails of glittery sparkles coming from him, like at the beginning of Moonwalker, you know the sparkles from his socks, lol. It was so cool. :yes:

I was getting sleepy and he even said I needed to sleep, but we could stay together in a dream to talk more. (Cool, lol!) He placed his hand on my forehead and we ended up walking into a weird dark liquid pool of sorts and that's the last I remember. I woke up from a dream of him in that same jacket a couple of hours later, but couldn't really remember anything about it, like what had happened, what had been said, nothing! Just him.

Went back to sleep and later dreamt that I was like a contest winner or something with a group of a few others. We went somewhere in Michael's all-white limo, white and gold inside. He had an office and we were waiting outside the office on a bench. I kept wanting to catch his eye through the open door to see if he waved with recognition (telling me my meditation had been real, lol), but I never got eye contact. He looked kind of 2007-ish and wore a white suit (like he had to the trial before). He was busy working on something.

I woke up feeling quite ok :)

Oh my god, i just have seen paris in my dream...
she was in my yard, playing with other girl, she had dall in her hand and was running around,
she didn't like to touch, cause everybody was trying to touch her somehow,
there were my neighbors and everybody was very surprised,
but i was very proud, paris jackson was my cousin, (it means michael was my uncle, oh god what a sweet dream...)
i was trying to protect her and hug her
but i couldn't. she just did't stop, was running and playing...

i want it to be true....

Wow, you guys, some really interesting dreams. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing everyone's experiences!

SJK, I had thought of these parallels before myself. For instance, I absolutely love the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar (original London cast recording - oh!!) and I admit that at times parts of it have made me think about Michael. Not in some weird blasphemous way like saying he's Christ, but just noticing the parallels (well, especially in JCSuperstar, it stands to reason there).

Hmm, I've never seen that movie but now I will have to!

Yeah, I don't think Michael is Christ either but I do think he's a special being who guides us closer to Him. :)

Hmm, I've never seen that movie but now I will have to!

Yeah, I don't think Michael is Christ either but I do think he's a special being who guides us closer to Him. :)
Well, they did make a movie out of this musical back in the early 70's (not sooo great, as I remember), but I was talking about the remastered CDs of the original London cast... Ian Gillian, Murray Head, etc. JCS rocks ;)

i think i've dreamed about michael every night since he passed away. most of them were really short so i dont remember them, the only thing i know about them is that michael was there.

BUT TONIGHT I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER! it was exactly what i needed right now. i dreamt that i was going to see mj's concert in my home town, and the arena was this huge black round thing that he stood on, and there were fences all around so you could see him from every angle (yummy! lol) but i had gotten a ticket were you had to stand pretty far from the fence, but as michael came out i started to scream and cry. and he looked at me and said, "let that girl be in the front, i want to meet her" i was so happy and crying when i went to him by the fence. i stood really close to him and i said "i love you, i love you, i love you" and gave him a huge hug ( i could feel my heart racing and the best warm feeling went through my body. he said " i love you more" and then he started to sing. during the whole concert he looked at me and when he sang TWYMMF i went out on the stage and he was chasing me just like he does in the video.

ooohh, what a wonderful dream! i've dreamed so depressing things about michael lately that i really needed this. i woke up with a smile on my face, and it hasnt gone away for the whole day. i love michael!

This dream had to be the most heartfelt MJ related dream I've had. IT was like a montage of dreams, in a way, and there were different scenes. One instance was being on this blog indentical to one I go to, and there was the shoutoutbox, so I went to it. The majority were smileys, but at the very top were four messages, 2 by each person. I can't remember exactly what those mesages read, but there were like 'yeah i miss mj', " I still cry over him" and stuff.

Another scenario was being here, and I was on a member's profile, not sure if I wanna name the person or not. There was and influx of messages on the profile that were concerned as heck, with angel smileys and "stay strong" and the like. There was one post that contained a set of avatars, acting as a storybook, and in two groups. It stared out being in a court setting but as I looked on, I could see MJ in the last few ones. One had just his hand on the court stand, and ended in him appearing fully with these transparent wings. The last thing I remember is shedding some tears saying to myself how serious this is.

Back