LaToya interview for German television

sorry for my irrelevant to the topic question..someone assumed that MJ's family might visit this forum and so i was wondering if MJ ever visited this forum or has he ever made a post here??

thx for the vid abc123, has janet said anything about mj since his passing, like any interviews and stuff?

again if someone need the complete interview...

2009.08.06 - La Toya Jackson-Interview (red! Stars, Lifestyle & more, Pro Sieben)

2s6pzxw.jpg

DOWNLOAD

She says that the day that Michael died is the saddest day of her life - as it was also for the rest of the family. She was one of the first people at the hospital because she only lives three minutes from said hospital. Latoya called her mother who was already there but got an assistent instead and she asked him whether MJ was ok - he wouldn't answer. Latoya heard her mum ask in the background, "who's calling?" When the assistent told her that it was LaToya she took the phone and screamed in great distress, "he's dead!!!" LaToya got weak at the knees, was in shock and almost drove into the car in front of her.

Katherine didn't want to see Michael's dead body. LaToya did and she says that he looked beautiful, just like Michael always did. When she asked Murray who was also there what had happened he didn't give any straight answers. LaToya finds it suspicious that all personnel was send away immediately after Michael was taken to hospital and that they were told not to come back.

According to LaToya the rest of the family were kept away from Michael towards the end of his life. She says that she doubts if Michael could have done fifty shows, because he wasn't a young man anymore. Asked whether she thinks that Murray killed Michael she says that she hopes that justice will be done. She says that she and her family will fight as hard as they have to because the family and the fans have the right to know what happened - 'we want to know what happened, who did it and why.'

She says that Mike was a great father and that his kids are wonderful and very polite.

My German is not perfect, but I think this is more or less what LaToya said. ;)
Thanx for writting all that for us who don't speak German!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to spoil all the fun (...) but I really think that anything that LaToya says should be put in a special subforum for the members that actually have an interest in hearing her point of view. Personally, I wish she'd go away.

It's so deeply inappropriate that the members of the family who are talking to the media now are the same people who spent large parts of their lives instigating intrigue and causing drama and sorrow around and for Michael. We've all forgiven LaToya for what she did to Michael (in the hope that she'd then go away), and we've all tried not to see Joe as a tyrant, Jermaine and Tito as fame whores, and Randy as an opportunist. But it's pretty goddamn hard when they're the first people to talk to the media upon Michael's death!

If my brother died, I actually wouldn't want to speak to the media at all. And if my brother were Michael Jackson, I'd probably feel some sort of responsibility to release a statement of two. But if I had a questionable past, or if I had generally only been well known for speaking about my brother (what is it that LaToya, Jermaine, Randy, Tito and Joe do for a living again?), I would probably realise that my brother's death was a pretty good time to shut the fuck up.

I'm not interested in these people's opinions or conspiracy theories. There's an investigation that they're a part of, and when that investigation finishes, I'm sure the LAPD or the FBI will be delighted to release a statement if Michael's heirs and will executors - none of whom include any of his siblings or his father, Joe - so wish.

And if any members of the family should choose to speak out in one year or two years or ten years, I'd much rather want to hear what Marlon and Janet have to say. After all, Michael always said he was closer to them. Neither Janet nor Marlon have spoken to the press - not counting Marlon's touching tribute at the memorial. Who knows, perhaps they were too busy mourning the death of their beloved brother to be out living out their bonus 15 minutes of fame.

So, yes, my point being: LaToya, please be quiet now.

Sorry to spoil all the fun (...) but I really think that anything that LaToya says should be put in a special subforum for the members that actually have an interest in hearing her point of view.
I don't understand what you are complaining about: "LaToya interview for German television." I can't formulate it any better than that. Seems obvious to me that it's a thread for those who are interested in hearing her point of view, and those that aren't interested can skip it. They can also choose to spoil all the fun, you've got a point there.

I don't understand what you are complaining about: "LaToya interview for German television." I can't formulate it any better than that. Seems obvious to me that it's a thread for those who are interested in hearing her point of view, and those that aren't interested can skip it. They can also choose to spoil all the fun, you've got a point there.

My point - if it wasn't clear enough - was that the constant statements, interviews and photos of all tabloid-loving members of the Jackson Family have no place in these forums. What they stand for is not what we - as Michael "disciples" - are about. It's disrespectful to Michael and his memory, his children and those of his friends and family, who been known to, and continue to, understand the value of privacy and PEACE.

I'm all for posting tribute articles on Michael, videos, sound clips, etc. - even opinionated stuff as long as it's fair and professional, but just because your little idol LaToya makes positive statements about her brother, it doesn't mean it's the least bit appropriate to stir up all these things so soon after his death. She could at least wait until the investigation has been completed, and most importantly, she really ought to address the public through a spokesperson and not in interview. She doesn't have enough self control to do an interview.

Edit: By the way, my comment about "spoiling your fun" was sarcastic and directed at the fact that many of the comments in this thread are way too frivolous for the subject matter. The allegations made by LaToya are not to be taken lightly, and also, joking and "giggling" in any conversation regarding the cause of death of Michael Jackson is absolutely inappropriate and extremely insensitive.

My point - if it wasn't clear enough - was that the constant statements, interviews and photos of all tabloid-loving members of the Jackson Family have no place in these forums.
I see. Well, in that case I must apologize for not checking with you first before I decided to post this thread.
By the way, my comment about "spoiling your fun" was sarcastic and directed at the fact that many of the comments in this thread are way too frivolous for the subject matter. The allegations made by LaToya are not to be taken lightly, and also, joking and "giggling" in any conversation regarding the cause of death of Michael Jackson is absolutely inappropriate and extremely insensitive.
No problem, from now on insensitive old me won't bother to cause anymore problems. I give the floor to the more 'serious' members of the forum who no doubt will continue to rip "my little idol" to shreds while I will go back to lurking. Cheers.

My point - if it wasn't clear enough - was that the constant statements, interviews and photos of all tabloid-loving members of the Jackson Family have no place in these forums. What they stand for is not what we - as Michael "disciples" - are about. It's disrespectful to Michael and his memory, his children and those of his friends and family, who been known to, and continue to, understand the value of privacy and PEACE.

I'm all for posting tribute articles on Michael, videos, sound clips, etc. - even opinionated stuff as long as it's fair and professional, but just because your little idol LaToya makes positive statements about her brother, it doesn't mean it's the least bit appropriate to stir up all these things so soon after his death. She could at least wait until the investigation has been completed, and most importantly, she really ought to address the public through a spokesperson and not in interview. She doesn't have enough self control to do an interview.

Edit: By the way, my comment about "spoiling your fun" was sarcastic and directed at the fact that many of the comments in this thread are way too frivolous for the subject matter. The allegations made by LaToya are not to be taken lightly, and also, joking and "giggling" in any conversation regarding the cause of death of Michael Jackson is absolutely inappropriate and extremely insensitive.

It wouldn't bother me so much if some of the stuff sold to the tabloids wasn't so wrong or personal. Like LaToya's tabloid interview saying Blanket was picked out of a catalogue. Sorry, that was just wrong to even hint at much less get paid for saying. And I really think its sad when family members, LaToya in particular, reveal so many things about the children that should remain private moments. I guess it's because they wouldn't get paid unless they were willing to dish. Whatever. Positive things about Michael and his legacy, no problem. Personal things about his children, well, I think any family members who were really close to him wouldn't reveal such things. I know it can always change, but so far there are some family members who have kept private things private, and I just wish it was all that way.

It wouldn't bother me so much if some of the stuff sold to the tabloids wasn't so wrong or personal. Like LaToya's tabloid interview saying Blanket was picked out of a catalogue. Sorry, that was just wrong to even hint at much less get paid for saying. And I really think its sad when family members, LaToya in particular, reveal so many things about the children that should remain private moments. I guess it's because they wouldn't get paid unless they were willing to dish. Whatever. Positive things about Michael and his legacy, no problem. Personal things about his children, well, I think any family members who were really close to him wouldn't reveal such things. I know it can always change, but so far there are some family members who have kept private things private, and I just wish it was all that way.

Yes, and don't forget that none of Michael's friends turned up for the memorial. Dame Elizabeth said that she couldn't imagine anything worse than displaying her grief in that 'circus', Macaulay Culkin is yet to even speak publicly about Michael's death, and Barry Gibb wasn't there either. Michael must have had a lot of friends and evidently, they were true friends that shared his very real attitude towards the press: They said they didn't care for the press, and they didn't.

Now Michael's family - with the exception of Janet, Marlon, Jackie, Rebbie and Katherine - take great pleasure in moaning about the press and the grief they cause them. Yet, apparently they can't seem to get enough of the press. I really dislike many members of the Jackson family quite a lot and it's for the reason that they're false. They're dishonest, they feel inferior, and they're coattail riders. Joe, of course, is terrifying but I can't believe that the sane part of the family hasn't shut up Jermaine and LaToya yet.

To be honest I count every Latoya interview as fake.lol. Do we know for sure that she gave the other interviews such as the one talking about Blanket? Did we see videos of that one?

I think we must also realize that the memorial was planned by AEG and was predominately for the fans. There was a private memorial for friends and family and that we haven't heard much of so who knows who was there?

To be honest I count every Latoya interview as fake.lol. Do we know for sure that she gave the other interviews such as the one talking about Blanket? Did we see videos of that one?

I think we must also realize that the memorial was planned by AEG and was predominately for the fans. There was a private memorial for friends and family and that we haven't heard much of so who knows who was there?

We do know for sure that the LaToya interview was real. They had 4 hours of her recorded. On one of the shows, I think Larry King but not sure, he had representatives from the tabloid on talking about this, and yes, she did give that interview.

Only know some of the people who were at the private viewing/memorial, not all, so who knows. But there were several close friends who chose not to come to the public memorial, perhaps others were not invited. Again, who knows. So far, those are true friends who haven't gone bitching to the media.

Sorry to spoil all the fun (...) but I really think that anything that LaToya says should be put in a special subforum for the members that actually have an interest in hearing her point of view. Personally, I wish she'd go away.

It's so deeply inappropriate that the members of the family who are talking to the media now are the same people who spent large parts of their lives instigating intrigue and causing drama and sorrow around and for Michael. We've all forgiven LaToya for what she did to Michael (in the hope that she'd then go away), and we've all tried not to see Joe as a tyrant, Jermaine and Tito as fame whores, and Randy as an opportunist. But it's pretty goddamn hard when they're the first people to talk to the media upon Michael's death!

If my brother died, I actually wouldn't want to speak to the media at all. And if my brother were Michael Jackson, I'd probably feel some sort of responsibility to release a statement of two. But if I had a questionable past, or if I had generally only been well known for speaking about my brother (what is it that LaToya, Jermaine, Randy, Tito and Joe do for a living again?), I would probably realise that my brother's death was a pretty good time to shut the fuck up.

I'm not interested in these people's opinions or conspiracy theories. There's an investigation that they're a part of, and when that investigation finishes, I'm sure the LAPD or the FBI will be delighted to release a statement if Michael's heirs and will executors - none of whom include any of his siblings or his father, Joe - so wish.

And if any members of the family should choose to speak out in one year or two years or ten years, I'd much rather want to hear what Marlon and Janet have to say. After all, Michael always said he was closer to them. Neither Janet nor Marlon have spoken to the press - not counting Marlon's touching tribute at the memorial. Who knows, perhaps they were too busy mourning the death of their beloved brother to be out living out their bonus 15 minutes of fame.

So, yes, my point being: LaToya, please be quiet now.

I so agree with your post.
It's bad enough that so called friends or business associates had caused Michael so much grief but it's even more unacceptable when family members who profess their love do the same. I hope the Legacy book Jermaine was involved with will also go away but since money is involved who knows what will happen. I fear the worst and more drama if it gets published.

Wednesday (last week) they aired a little piece of the interview on the radio. I saw on the interview on tv and it was nothing that she didn't say already it was nice to hear her. Like Michael she is misunderstood but her intentions are good. Toy's a misjudged soul. She was more often in touch with MJ as many other family members that keep talking about him

Let me know when that interview is delivered without that heavy German overdub! I can't hear a damn thing she's saying!

But I can see it in her eyes. She's deeply hurting after her brother's death. But that's a pretty 'duh' thing to say isn't it? Of course she would be.
John Lucas

I see. Well, in that case I must apologize for not checking with you first before I decided to post this thread.

No problem, from now on insensitive old me won't bother to cause anymore problems. I give the floor to the more 'serious' members of the forum who no doubt will continue to rip "my little idol" to shreds while I will go back to lurking. Cheers.

Thank you for posting. I thought it was a good interview - she confirmed that he only wanted to do 10 shows & the family was blocked. I hope it eventually will be aired without the german - I studied german in high school & had to watch many times although you can hear her speak some in English.
You can definitely tell she & the family want justice & they want all the parties responsible so I don't think they just want Murray.

in that same interview with the blanket stuff, she told what paris said to her dad when he was in the coffin, come on man, that stuff needs to be private. she even read a note that paris wrote after he had died.. wheres her respect?

latoya, joe and jermaine are wack

Back